Is it true? Aaron and Nick Carter on April 28th Wonder sailing????

Yep, do a search on Aaron Carter. It is a promo sailing with Aaron Carter for a Radio Disney Contest. It has been said (but not guaranteed) that Nick will also be onboard since the whole Carter family will be sailing.

Nick Carter was arrested today....something about getting into a fight with a woman in a bar in Tampa? Just heard a quick blurb on the radio this evening. Thought it was pretty funny :rolleyes:

yes- I read that, too- on yahoo.com entertainment news.

His first court appearance is set for March 4, Tampa Police spokesman Joe Durkin said Thursday.

So- looks like he should be out of jail in time for the cruise, huh...

I was going to say the same thing Timon! When I heard a BSB had been arrested I knew it must be him!

Tee-Hee I was going to say the same thing...

Have you noticed how his looks have gone downhill lately. I hate to say it but I nominate him the next BSB to go to rehab.

What I read and heard from the news reports were that the police were called to a club for a disturbance. While they were arresting the people involved in the disturbance Nick Carter started arguing, not fighting, with a women. He was asked to leave but didn't and was placed under arrest.

I just gave my daughter for one of her Christmas presents the April 28, 2002 cruise. We gave it to her because Nick and Arron Carter were going to be sailing on that date and she listens to both of their music.

I am hoping that Nick is not the next BSB to "go into rehab."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter