Is it true?

sters

<font color=red>Enjoys visiting resorts at WDW<br>
Is it true that a family of 5 can't sit together at CRT? I'd love to try it for lunch or dinner, but only if we can sit together.

I don't think so - we've been there several times and I've seen families larger than 4 sitting together. They could even put you in the section with the booth and 3 could fit together on the booth at 2 tables pushed together.

We were a family of 3 that sat here and we could have fit another on the booth and there was an empty seat next to my dh. So, I really don't think it's a problem.
I've also seen parties of 6-8 at a table (2 tables pushed together).

Thanks for the quick response! I'd put off going there because that's what I'd heard. Now, where to squeeze it into the itinary....

That sat 6 of us, so 5 should be possible. ;)

We're a family of 5 and we've been to CRT for breakfast twice...both times all sat together...no problem.

Enjoy!

Nope - definitely not true - they don't have many big tables, but they do have a few. We had a PS for 5 last Dec - no problem!

We also had a PS for 5 for the the PSB last Dec - they told us they had no more tables for 5, so we would have to take 1 table for 3 and one for 2, but would try to make them close to each other. When we arrived to check in, we were shown to a table for 5 - no problem!

My family and I were there last Halloween and we sat together. We are a family of 6. to be quite honest it was a nice size table.princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter