Is MCO difficult to figure out?

CBRorBust

Always dreaming of Hot Chocolate
We will be arriving at MCO at about 11:20pm and I'm a little nervous about finding my way around.

Is this a pretty simple airport? Or What? I guess I'm just nervous about our Tiffany Towncar Driver not being able to find us at night and we'll be stuck.

By the way where do they meet you anyways?

I can't answer your towncar question as I always rent a car so that I can go where I want, when I want.:p
The airport itself is easy to navigate...just follow the signs.
You can also familiarize yourself with the airport online at:
http://fcn.state.fl.us/goaa/arrive/arrive.htm

It is the Orlando airport homepage...it has an arrival's walkthrough section, which takes you through the arrival procedure step by step with pictures.
They also have terminal maps online so you can familiarize yourself with the airport layout.
good luck.

For it's size I'd say MCO is one of, if not the, easiest airports to get around I've ever flown into.

The Tiffany driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it at the bottom of the escalator down to your baggage claim area. The way it's set up you can't possibly miss them so nothing to worry about at all.

I usually call the day before (or day of) our arrival to confirm pickup information.

When we used Tiffany last year the driver was waiting for us with our name on a sign just outside of the secured area. We arrived earlier than you but I don't think you will have any problem.
:bounce: :smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce:

Fear no more!! Tiffany if great!! We just used them this April and they were perfect. As soon as you step off the terminal walkway, the driver will be there with a sign saying your name. Our driver was named Berkley. You may want to ask for him. He immediately took my stroller and brought us with ease to the right places so that we could get our luggage which he helped us with.

No problem!!

Carolyn from NJ

I agree with the above posters that MCO is a VERY simple airport, and compared to the zoo of Hartsfield where I live, it's a pleasure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter