Is Pixar Pal-A-Round (Mickeys Fun Wheel) Scary?

I really love all kinds of coaster and were not afraid of high, but this ride was the most terrible thing I ever did and it seemed to last forever. Would not go there again. If you are not sure, don't go.

I've done it twice and never again. BFF and I would rather chew glass.

On my last solo trip I told myself I wasn't going to be a chicken, it was silly, and that I was going to get on that darn thing and conquer my fear. Got up to the line and my knees started shaking, my heart started pounding, and my inner voice began shouting a word I can't put on a Disney forum! I walked away thinking "maybe next time".

The thing is, OP, you have to decide if the experience is worth it to you. The two times I rode it were 'worth it' to me but I won't do it again (unless I do, ha). The first time I had no idea what I was getting into. The second time I couldn't believe I'd freaked out so much the first time and wanted to 'prove' to myself that I was silly, but I proved I wasn't lol. If it would ruin your day (nausea) or if you would be harmed mentally or physically (full on panic attack, possibly physically freaking out) then don't do it. But if you think you would just breathe hard, have your heart pound, and shed some tears in a 'get me OFF this thing' fit but would be able to calm down afterwards (perhaps with the help of a cold drink of your choice), then go ahead and try it.

OMG! I think I would have the same reaction, just watching it makes my stomach drop. Thanks for such a great description! Definitely not for me!

We finally rode it last year, I mean the swinging cars. I liked it a lot! I had read so many scary reports and seen You Tube videos, etc. It was not scary. It was actually fun. I thought it was going to be either frightening or nauseating. NOPE.

Goofy flight school is much scarier than the wheel, each curve on top.....is today the day.....but then again my father always scared us kids on the lack of guard rails curves in the 1960s on the back way, out of Lucerne Valley up to Big Bear.....is today the day the front wheel falls off like in the movies.......anyhow, I am down hillskier, so use to moving on a single cable up high, .....but the cure to all of this is to ride in a two seat airplane above the Great Basin, with all its warms and colds, ups and downs.........time for song lyrics....."went to the Dr and guess what he told me? Guess what he told me? Boy you better try to have fun no matter what you do, but hes a fool....causes nothing compares to a two seat airplane ride.".....be it Goofy flight school or a Cessna over Nevada!!!

We love it! Even my son, who refused Splash, Space and a handful of others for many years has always loved the swinging fun wheel! I think it is worth trying once for sure!

My grown nephew, in the Navy, cried real tears on the swinging cages. We still ride it every trip.

I am definitely not a fan of heights, but I will do the non-swinging gondolas.....I tried the swinging ones once, I made them let me out after the fist revolution and never again, but again, the non-swinging are ok, although when you stop at the top it can be a bit unnerving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter