Is Raglan Road worth it

I'm another one for not planning anything on travel day but we come from the UK so it's usually and early start, late morning flight, and about 6pm by the time we get to our resort which is about midnight at home so we it's become a bit of a tradition to get a big pizza from the all stars food court and crash out. We definitely feel better for the early night when we hit the parks the next day!

We ate at Raglan about a week ago. The entertainment was great, the food a letdown compared to a few years ago - bland, fatty, and just not that great. We'd definitely stay at POR for dinner. And the boat ride, while relaxing, can be stressful because you might have to wait in line for several boats.

If you are going to Disney Springs, i'd choose something besides Raglan.

I liked Boatwrights on our last visit,but it was a couple of years ago.... personally I'd prefer a not TS meal that first evening....which would enable you to relax and eat whenever you feel like it, not based on ADR time. I like disney springs, but I always end up at Cookes of Dublin instead of Raglan road.... like I said, Boatwrights is good, or the French Quarter food court is a lovely walk and has a full food court too...... but I'm 100% into relaxing at WDW so that's just my take on it. There are so many qs options all over property that look so good to me

I enjoyed reading all of these posts. I have not been to RR but plan to this spring while staying at [Polynesian pre cruise travel. Can't wait to give it a try.

We stayed at POFQ our last trip and Boatwrights was our last reservation. Really regretted not making more reservations there because it was seriously our favourite meal!

We went over Easter and so low key and relaxing. I've never been to RR but personally I would do Boatwrights.

We ate there last summer. The dancing and entertainment were fun (kids loved it), but I wasn't overly impressed with the food. I normally love this kind of stuff, but everything felt like it was missing something. It was more than just being bland or lack of seasoning...it was just a depth of flavor or richness that was missing. I'd heard so many good things, but left feeling like it was just meh. My parents have some friends who used to love it...used to go once per trip when they'd all meet up at WDW...but even they've written it off over some changes in food.

We really love Raglan Road and have it booked again for our arrival day. That said, based on your situation I would just go to Boatwright's which we are also planning to try for the first time this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter