Is someone going to make an Official MVMCP 2018 thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamaofsix

DIS Veteran
Is it too early to hope that someone creates an official thread for this soon? :) I see that the Hallowe'en party thread is up and running...

This will be our first party, so I am way too inexperienced to start an official thread on it.

Anxiously waiting for someone else to start one up!

Last edited:
Following this! We just booked in early Nov, hoping to be there for the first night of MVMCP! It will be out first time, so I’m tryin to learn all about it!!

Following as well! Just booked BC 12/19-12/26 this past weekend, and hoping that there will be at least one MVMCP that we can go to at the beginning of our trip. :)

We are going Thanskiving week and hoping to be able to attend MVMCP. We went last year in Oct and got a chance to do our first MNSSHP and LOVED it!!!!

We’re going November 11-17th. This will be our first time going to MVMCP.

I'll join in. I've had my December 2018 trip booked since September 2017.
I love MVMCP and we are hoping for a party to be held on Sunday 12/10 based on previous dates/days of the week its been held.

Also planning a MVMCP for our November trip. We're going the 14th - 21st, so we'll either go on the Thursday or Friday before Thanksgiving week. We attended the party about 5 years ago, but the parade and fireworks got rained out, so I'm looking forward to giving it another "go!"

Cool that so many are already planning! Just wanted to point out that this thread was a question as to whether or not someone ELSE might be making an "official" 2018 thread. Just don't want my question to somehow turn this into an official MVMCP thread, haha. Sorry if that was confusing!

Cool that so many are already planning! Just wanted to point out that this thread was a question as to whether or not someone ELSE might be making an "official" 2018 thread. Just don't want my question to somehow turn this into an official MVMCP thread, haha. Sorry if that was confusing!

Wasn't confusing to me. I just decided to join the conversation.
I believe once dates are announced someone usually takes on the role of starting a thread with all possible info.
In the meantime nothing wrong with starting a conversation about it.

Wasn't confusing to me. I just decided to join the conversation.
I believe once dates are announced someone usually takes on the role of starting a thread with all possible info.
In the meantime nothing wrong with starting a conversation about it.
Oh, great! Glad I wasn't confusing anyone!! I think I remember last year that an Official thread started around this time of year, so hopefully we won't be waiting long :)

We are planning on doing our first MVMCP this year. We have done MNSSHP several times. It will just be DH and me for this party. I mainly want to go to the see the special Christmas fireworks (not a fan of HEA) and to avoid the crazy crowds on the non-party nights.

Going from Black Friday to the follwing friday, what days are the party normally held on from past history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!