Is someone going to make an Official MVMCP 2018 thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going from Black Friday to the follwing friday, what days are the party normally held on from past history?

I believe last year that following Thanksgiving, the parties were on the Sunday, Tuesday, and the Friday AFTER black Friday. Normally there would be one on the Thursday, but there was a cast member party that night last year. So, my predictions for this year would be Sunday, Nov. 25th, Tuesday Nov. 27th, and Friday Nov. 30th. With the possibility of Thursday, Nov. 29th.

We’ll be heading down either 12/22 or 12/23-12/27. Hoping to catch the last night MVMCP! Does anyone know when the last one was in 2017?

Did you want to start the official MVMCP thread?

Anyway, we'll be in Disney for 11 days/10 nights and I hope to do the party twice.

Did you want to start the official MVMCP thread?

Anyway, we'll be in Disney for 11 days/10 nights and I hope to do the party twice.

No! haha. I have never been to a party before, so would be a poor candidate for doing an official thread on it... Hopefully someone with a little more experience will start one up :)

Following along. We went to the party in 2016 on the Friday prior to Thanksgiving (which also happened to be Mickey's birthday). We're considering doing it again the same Friday this year.

They don’t have it that week. The last one before the holiday should be Friday, 11/16 which is the one we plan to attend and then after it should resume on Sunday, 11/25.

11/16 will be the one we attend as well if we decide to go.

When are the dates for the party usually released? We are there Dec. 7-17th and are thinking of going one night.

We’ll be heading down either 12/22 or 12/23-12/27. Hoping to catch the last night MVMCP! Does anyone know when the last one was in 2017?

The Friday before Christmas (12-22-17) was the last party date this past year. If the same holds true for this year, the last party date will be Friday December 21st.

We will be there 12/16-12/23. We’re planning to attend our first MVMCP - either the Tuesday or Thursday party (if they days follow last year’s) - can’t wait!!

Joining in! We hope to attend the first or second party date - it will be our first MVMCP!

Following - I would gladly offer with an official thread, but I have never been and feel I am not the most qualified to do so, hoping someone will step up and take it on that has the experience we need. We will be there Dec 16-23, and our Party date is 12/18

Following - I would gladly offer with an official thread, but I have never been and feel I am not the most qualified to do so, hoping someone will step up and take it on that has the experience we need. We will be there Dec 16-23, and our Party date is 12/18
The thread has been linked two posts above yours. :)

Closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter