Is the Club worth it?

billwendy

DIS Veteran
Hi, here is the story.......we are trying to decide wether or not to join the club.....we are going in January for a long weekend. We would like to get a 4 day park hopper pass and also take the Backstage Magic Tour (they say you get 15% off if you are a member)........I think we would save enough that it is worth joining.....what is the cost of a membership????

Thanks for your advice, Wendy

No , if it's for passes only you can get the same discount with AAA. The cost is $39 for the year.

I think if you order before the end of Dec., the amount is $29.95. Thats the price I got in the newsletter I got in the mail today. You can give gift club memberships for that amount too. I called to ask if I could extend my membership for that amount since mine is still good through May 2002, and she said to renew a membership it would still be that same amount in May, so I decided to wait. I like getting the magazine in the mail 4 times a year and all the Disney advertisements and newsletter! It's worth it to me and I'm sure I save $29.95 on tickets and merchandise and food! Oh, code for that price is HGSM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter