Is the EPCOT Passport Game still offered and are cast members still from the home nations

jmjwdw

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if the EPCOT Passport game is still offered? It was a strong suggestion by my son's principal & teachers when we took him out of school in 1st grade (about 20 years ago). They said he was still learning on the trip and would gain more benefit being with his family than one week in school in February. Such a fun game meeting cast members from the home nations. I wonder if they are back following the pandemic?

Two 30-ish guys were playing a scavenger hunt game at EPCOT last Friday if that helps. They referred to it as a scavenger hunt rather than specifically as a Passport.

I am not sure about a passport game but there are Kidcot stops in each pavilion where the kids can do a little craft and learn facts about the countries. There is also a scavenger hunt type game you can play on the play Disney parks app.

I am not sure about a passport game but there are Kidcot stops in each pavilion where the kids can do a little craft and learn facts about the countries. There is also a scavenger hunt type game you can play on the play Disney parks app.
The Passport got stamped when the child attended the Kidcot stop and participated in the activity. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter