Is the Magic in Port this morning?

Grumpy's Mom

<font color=deeppink>Some of us prefer to go comma
Has anyone tried to get this on a webcam? I keep getting a picture of a small neighborhood dock - any suggestions? Thanks.

That's the dock along the Port Canaveral Channel. The Magic is in port, I talked to Nate Page's father (Eric) earlier this morning on the Magic.

The port cam just isn't facing towards the Magic yet.

Thanks, Andy. Will keep checking.

I hope the Page family had a great and uneventful trip. I will have to read their trip report later today.

Anyone know what their plans are for the wonder and the Magic with the Hurricane coming in? This looks like it is going to be a major storm? I would be very nervouse if I was getting on that ship anytime this week.

Saw it elsewhere - the Wonder is going directly to Castaway Cay first to avoid any issues of docking there on Wednesday when the hurricane should be passing far off to the east. The Magic shouldn't be afftected itinerary wise at all. There's a thread on the hurricane lower down - it's already been downgraded one level and the new prediction is it turning more north, it probably wont' get anyhwere near the islands or Florida - the rest of the east coast is still up in the air.

Saw something on Headline News/CNN about the State Dept. advising US citizens not to travel to the Bahamas due to Hurricane Isabel.

NBC News had a story about Isabel this morning and mentioned that two ships left from Port Canaveral. In the background was the Wonder (or the Magic. I'm not sure since a lot of the news reports are repeats from last night, which would have made it the Magic).

Originally posted by gometros
NBC News had a story about Isabel this morning and mentioned that two ships left from Port Canaveral. In the background was the Wonder (or the Magic. I'm not sure since a lot of the news reports are repeats from last night, which would have made it the Magic).
I saw that last night(Saturday) so I assumed it was the Magic. :) Very exciting to look up from the computer and see that. ;)

Can someone post the link to the webcam?

I seem to have lost my bookmark to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter