• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Is the shamu show and the last show of the day with fireworks the same?

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
We've never been before and I'm not sure if the last show of the day with the fireworks is the same thing as the shamu show during the day just without the fireworks?

The evening shamu show ( I think it's called Shamu rocks America) is different to the "regular" day show as it tends to be a little more "upbeat" and less a "set program". The fireworks are not in the same stadium as the Shamu show and is(was) held in the stadium used for the ski shows during the day overlooking BayLake. It's just a couple of minutes walk from Shamu Stadium and the firework show generally starts 15 minutes after the Shamu show finishes, in order to give the crowd time to get their seats, drinks and restroom stops.

The fireworks around the waterfront were a real disappointment. The fireworks show in the stadium 2 years ago was spectacular and at least the equal of Fantasmic at MGM. The fireworks last week, 27th May were not very impressive. Shamu rocks is worth going to just for the atmosphere. Its a great show. See it if you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter