Is the Windsor Hills water park open yet?

Due to this, we opted to stay at Bonnet Creek for MNSSHP instead of WH. We are only doing the party and spending the rest of the long weekend poolside. Very disappointed that it has taken this long after having it completed for them to open. They have stated it has been "issues with the permits" that have resulted in this. It is completely done from my understanding. They even had a preview day back in May (I think) where they had some of the guests try out the equipment.

“Waterpark?”… Windsor Hills added a kid’s zone (of all ages) Splash Park to its resort pool and clubhouse complex. It will be a great addition for WH, but if guest hear waterpark it may be somewhat of a letdown. Guess I’m old school; favoring under promise and over delivering. However WH did over promise and under deliver getting it open. That’s my 2 cents but you may think it’s more like $1 two eighty.

G’day
III

Agree. My kids were disappointed during our July trip. Really wish they never advertised a huge opening date of early spring. I would have either booked elsewhere or prepared my kids better for the fact that they would have to look at perfectly constructed, but non-working slides all week. In the grand scheme of things not a big deal (they still got a Disney vacation!), but it was a bit frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!