Is ther a "special" savannah view room you would request?

Eileen226

<font color=FF66FF>Knows she can't eat computer co
Hi guys, we're there in October to celebrate my dearest friends and mine, daughters thirteenth birthday. We have
"Deluxe" savanah view room. Should we ask for a "particular" room??? We are arriving 10/15 thru 10/19. Any suggestion?

Hmmm... not sure about where exactly the deluxe rooms are located but I can tell you that the 3rd floor Zebra or Kudu Trail overlooking Arusha Rock Savannah is a good bet!!! Here's a map with detailed room numbers. I hope it helps!!!

http://www.wdwig.com/aklmap3.jpg

The deluxe rooms are only on the higher floors (5th?) but I'm also not sure if it's the whole floor or just part of it.

In any case, people like zebra trail because it's the same side as the pool and restaurants. They like Arusha savannah because the views are nice and there is a large variety of animals.

Probably the most popular request is Arusha savannah, zebra trail. Decide which is more important to you and put that first. Arusha (inside the horseshoe) can also be seen from Kudu trail, and zebra trail can also overlook uzima savannah (on the side of the map where the legend is), so neither request is specific by itself. Sunset savannah is outside the horseshoe also, on the other side.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter