Is there a fast line for Avis like Dollar has?

disvis2003

Earning My Ears
I'm thinking about renting from Avis, but I'm not sure if it's the "preferred service" that gets me through the line quickly or if it just speeds up the reservation process on the internet. If this is it, do I want to select yes or no to the "global terms and conditions" option?

Any one have a preferrence between Dollar and Avis, both are within $5 of each other for 3/1 - 3/8 full size 4 door (using various codes of course).

Thanks much!

I've used Avis quite frequently and I am an Avis Preferred member. I have always been happy with Avis. I have never used Dollar.

Avis Preferred is the same thing as Dollar Fast Lane, National Emerald Club, Hertz Gold Club, etc. Avis Preferred allows you to bypass the counter and go diectly to your car. There will be screens by the Preferred area that tell you what space to go to and your car is waiting. Very easy and convenient.

I never had a problem with the fine print associated with Avis Preferred.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter