Is there a list of attractions where you need to transfer from ECV to wheelchair?

Bete

DIS Veteran
I'm just looking for an easy answer to this question. I really don't want to read a book about it. I just want a list, park by park. TIA

Check out the disabilties FAQs post. SueMN has a great list. I believe it is under Access.

The only ones I recall are Pirates, Space Mountain and Rock& Roller Coaster.

This is a link to the official Disney site page about mobility disabilities (there is also a link to that page from the disABILITIES FAQs thread, as Cheshire Figment mentioned).
Once you get to the parks, you will find the individual attractions are marked with icons on the park maps which indicate whether you can stay in a wheelchair/ecv for the whole attraction (a little wheelchair icon), whether you have to switch from an ecv to a wheelchair (a little person getting up from the ecv and going to a wheelchair) or whether you have to get out of the wheelchair and board the ride car (a little person standing up next to a wheelchair). There are signs in front of each ride also with the same icons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter