Is there a wait for California Grill's LOUNGE when it first opens?

Boardwalk529

Mouseketeer
Hello! I'll be attending Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on the 17th and can't get into any of the restaurants open during it. I figured if we could go to either Mizner Lounge or California Grill's lounge before we can get a good bite to eat. I just wanted to make sure California Grill doesn't have a line of people waiting to get in. Has anyone gone, and what were you experiences with wait times?

I always make my dinner ADR for right when they open and in my experience, there are plenty of empty tables while I'm sitting there enjoying a drink before dinner... but it's full by the time we leave

As an aside, you probably would not want to use party time for dinner unless it's between 4 and 7 when party guests can enter the MK.

You could have a larger late lunch at one of the monorail properties. Then be at MK by 4pm to optimize your party time. Get some yummy holiday snacks for dinner in MK. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter