Is there any leeway with one-time use point purchases?

Duckbug.Ducktales

Listening to the music to Fantasmic!
We had to cancel a reservation due to illness. It was made up of borrowed points and 7 OTU points. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the points and was thinking of taking my mother to Disneyland for three nights as she's never been. To do that I'll need to buy 18 OTU points--but that's one more point than the 24-pt limit! I could do just two nights and pay cash for the third, but then I have extra points that will be wasted and expiring at the end of the UY.

So my question is, has anybody ever heard of DVC making an exception to allow the purchase of more than the limit OTU points? In my case it's just one point!

If you haven't used your one transfer per year, maybe someone has a point or two they can't use before expiring and could transfer to you? Is there even a minimum number you have to transfer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter