Is there any plushies of Ant-Man?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
With the popularity of the Ant-Man series of movies has there been any Ant-Man plushies made? Because the only Ant-Man plushies I've seen are a large version and the new smaller version made by Bleacher Creatures and I have never ever seen the large Ant-Man plushie made by Bleacher Creatures and only the small version which i'm gonna get. Did any other companies make Ant-Man plushies? Because I know that Marvel plushies are also popular than action figures in collecting. Is Ant-Man plushies scarce to find and rare?

Hallmark made an Itty Bitty version of Ant-Man which I believe you can still get from Amazon and there’s a plush version of him in the Mighty Marvel Super Heroes Mystery bag sets on ShopDisney but there’s no guarantee that you’ll get him with it being a blind bag. Funko have done several different Pop! versions of him as well. If you Google “Ant-Man plush” you’ll see that there’s quite a few different versions of Ant-Man soft toys and where you can still get them from.

I wouldn’t say they’re scarce to find or rare though. MCU Ant-Man and the Ant-Man films have never really been all too popular with the general public, which is a shame because I loved Ant-Man and The Wasp. Tbh I don’t think they make much merch of him because I’ve never really seen anything outside of Funkos and a few action figures and kids dress-up costumes.

Thanks for the info LeiaOrgana it was helpful to me. Have you ever seen the Ant-Man plushies that Bleacher Creatures has released? I know that Bleacher Creatures released a small version of Ant-Man as part of their Kuricha plush series which is the series of Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushies I collect and the small Ant-Man plushie came out at the same time that Ant-Man 3 came out in theaters and the large Ant-Man Bleacher Creatures plushie i've never ever seen sold in stores

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter