Is this a better cruise line of adults than children?

If you're asking about a better cruise line for adults than I woukd say Crystal or silver sea. All inclusive, great food, dress up nights, great staff, good rooms, adult entertainment at night. You might think the price is considerably higher but when you add in all drinks, tips and the level of service, it balances out nicely

IMO, RCCL has cruises and cruise ships designed for families. Having said that, I will say that my wife and I always have a great time. If you cruise while school is in session, you will have less children on board. Celebrity, which is owned by RCCL, caters less to children although they do have facilities and programs for them

It depends. If you cruise on the Vision or Radiance Class ships you can expect a bit of of an older crowd. The Voyager, Freedom, and Oasis Class ships are more geared towards families. The Quantum class is great for families, as well. Some of the ships also have the Dreamworks Experience which is a great alternative for the kids, when a Disney cruise isn't in the budget.

beats me. The ships have children's areas. I think whether they are excellent cruises for young children might depend on the ship, the itinerary and the time of year you're sailing.

I have been on 4 RCCL cruises - each time without children. IMO, RCCL does a great job on most of it's ships to balance for families, singles, adult trips and couples. There is something for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter