Is this a good price? I want to book tonight if possible!!!!

SophieGirl

Earning My Ears
I had NO IDEA the disboards had a vegas board!! NICE!!

Anyway, heres my question

We were quoted a price of $900, and I want to know if its a good price...

2 adults
airfare from the east coast (Newark airport) to Las Vegas
5 days, 4 nights at Paris Resort.
Staying Mon-Fri in Mid August

So is this a good price, or should I hold off till the time gets closer?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't sound too bad. Personally I am not a fan of packages, though. See what airfare is without the hotel and then start looking at the hotel sites. Many times the price will go down for a room near your visit. If you book a package, you won't be able to take advantage of any discounts.

SophieGirl,

I hope you haven't booked yet.
I suggest checking out Southwest Airline Packages.

They have really good deals. The best time to book is after midnight on Sunday or Wednesday night.

Hope this helps,
LiLi :goodvibes

I don't know your dates, but I just looked at US Air for 8/16 - 20. Cheapest RT airfare is $288 per person for something that connects in Philly. The average rate per night at PLV that their website is selling is $130. I am going to guess you are looking at a package from an airline or some other wholesaler. They are probably purchasing the room for less than $100 per night, and their profit is the difference between what they pay and what you pay. But you can't get that rate; they can, because of the quantity of rooms they purchase and fill. The best I can do purchasing separately over those dates, right now, with just looking at ordinary websites and not Priceline, is $1096 for the same thing. $900 is pretty good, compared to what I'm seeing now. Find out what this company's policy is for refunds, if you do book! But I would guess that $288 pp for the airfare is one the cheapest you're going to find!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter