tink20

DIS Veteran
All Star Sports Preferred 2 rooms

Connecting rooms
One a king bed
Not facing pool
Ground level
Pack n play

I guess the most important is, not facing the pool. We will have a baby that needs to nap and I didn't know if it's too noisy near the pool.

Can I make both reservations. One room is mine (DH & DS) the other my daughter's family. (2 adults 1 baby)
Or will my DD need to make hers?

don't know if you would get all those requests..they will not guarantee connecting rooms so that should perhaps be your number request if that is the most important...there are only 96 king beds at all star sports and these rooms are handicap accessible so someone with special needs gets first request for those rooms..the other rooms are double beds. i don't believe you can even request a king bed if you are doing online check-in..you need to call and actually request that be put on your reservation.
i would suggest that you pick your top two/three requests and call WDW directly to make or add to your reservation:)

you can make both reservations and you will have to put deposits on each room - you will need the names and ages of each person staying in each room and their address. your daughter will receive their room confirmation via email...you can then go to My Experience and connect your reservations and be able to then schedule your dining reservations and fast passes at the same time

good luck!

Connecting rooms
One a king bed
Not facing pool
Ground level
Pack n play

I guess the most important is, not facing the pool. We will have a baby that needs to nap and I didn't know if it's too noisy near the pool.

Can I make both reservations. One room is mine (DH & DS) the other my daughter's family. (2 adults 1 baby)

I would put them in order of importance and then, when you call to note the requests, see how many they can put in. You will put requests on each reservation, so you should request the king bed, handicap accessible room specifically for the person who will need that room. You will request the pack and play for the room you need that for.

Yes, you can make both reservations. Due to your requests and need for a king room, I would make these reservations over the phone.

The pack n play can be requested from housekeeping once you arrive. I've added pack n play and bedrails to many different reservations. It was hit and miss if they were in the room when we got there, but I've never had a problem getting either of them.

If connecting rooms is your priority, add "traveling with" and the other reservation number to both of your reservations. Know that it is not a guarantee though. You could add one to each reservation, like King bed or ground floor on one and not facing pool on the other.

Leave everything else off the request if you want connecting rooms.

If connecting rooms is your priority, add "traveling with" and the other reservation number to both of your reservations. Know that it is not a guarantee though. You could add one to each reservation, like King bed or ground floor on one and not facing pool on the other.

Leave everything else off the request if you want connecting rooms.

Yes, I agree with this. I would call to make the reservations, add "travel with" to both and then put "king bed" "connecting rooms" on one reservation and "connecting rooms", "ground floor", "not facing pool" on the other. That way, all of the requests are in and they see you are traveling together. If they still have space to request the pack and play, great. If not, just request it when you get there.

I agree, connecting rooms should be your priority. Don't worry about the pack n play, it's very easy to request after arrival. Good luck, I hope you have a great trip.

They don't really need connecting rooms though since there will be 2 adults in each room. If your priority is quiet request a room in a quiet area.

Also, requesting a negative often has bad results. Requests are scanned, not read with the loving eyes of a teen receiving a text from their sweetest baboo.

This. Use the Touring Plans room finder to find a room with a view that might be quieter than the pool. We've never stayed at All Stars so I can't help there. Basically, you'd want to look for any preferred rooms that have some other view. When you make your requests (however you choose to do it; I might call), ask for one of those instead of "no pool view," which could easily be read too quickly and land you in exactly the type of room you do not want.

Connecting rooms
One a king bed
Not facing pool
Ground level
Pack n play

I would definitely not submit such a list to reservations. It is too much. Since you're very particular about your room location, I recommend having Touring Plans submit a room request for you, after having chosen a specific room via their website. This isn't guaranteed, but is more likely to work than sending a laundry list of requests to reservations.

When you check in, look at the map they give you (even if they send you a bypass check-in text, you can still stop by the front desk on your way in to request a map & be shown the location of your room), ask if you'll have a king bed, and if you notice that your room is in an undesirable location, ask to be moved, if possible. The earlier you arrive in the day, the more likely you'll be able to be moved.

Connecting rooms
One a king bed
Not facing pool
Ground level
Pack n play

Way too many requests. You could end up with one room facing the pool on an upper floor and the other room in an entirely different building on the first floor and facing a parking lot.

Prioritize and request your top 3 at the very most. And if you arrive to a room assignment that doesn't meet your ideal location, then do as Shanti suggested and make a visit to the front desk to possibly get moved to one that does suit you the best.

Wow, yes. Way too many requests. If you truly want connecting rooms it is best to make that your only request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter