Is this weird?

kandyk

Mouseketeer
I tried to make an ADR at Mama Melrose for 08/25 at 6:30pm but they only had 5:25 pm available. I know this isn't a super popular place and I'm at 180 +10 out so it seemed like it should be an easy reservation. Is there something going on that I don't know about? :confused3

free dine hopefuls booking in advance :confused3

Keep trying would be my only suggestion.........

Is Mama Melrose still part of the Fantasmic package? If so that is probably one of the reasons that you are having trouble getting an ADR.

No Fantasmic that night that I know of. I got all my other ADR's, CRT, Le Cellier, Coral Reef, etc... real close to the times I wanted this one is the only one that was way off.

Mama Melrose is part of the F! DP, but those dinners are unusually early (between 3 and 5)... so a1tinkfans probably has it right. I'd still keep trying.

If the park is scheduled to close at 7 that day, then the restaurant probably doesn't book past then, and things will fill up quickly.

Did you try online? I know when I did my ADR's, sometimes I had to modify my search to get the time I wanted. Keep trying! :confused3

Keep trying. We have called on the 1st day before and scheduled a time we did not want. Check back and see if something opens up. At the 90 day and 180 day, people often over reserve so they can have a choice later of what they really want.

I decided to go with plan B. I changed Mama Melrose to a lunch at 11:30 and made 50's Prime Time for the 6:30 dinner time that I wanted. I still think it's weird about Mama Melrose's availability tho...:confused3

We've been to MM several times in the past few years. I've noticed even when there are late EMH seems they close at 6pm, so the last res slots are 5:45-ish. Wish they would stay open a little longer since there are only a few TS dining choices at HS to begin with.

keep trying. also try to put in different times when you are online. Instead of say 6pm, put in 6:15 and so on. Weird but for some of my adr's that I made doing this gave me a closer time to the one I wanted than it either saying no times available or an hour or so from the one I wanted. Not always but half of the time.

If the park is closing early and so does MM that could be it. In combination with the dining people who have booked on 8/15. The 180+10 would give them reservation options up until 8/25.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter