Is Tiffins ROL dinner a flat rate?

Amy M

DIS Veteran
When you book the ROL dinner at Tiffins, do they charge a flat rate for the meal? When we did a meal at Mama Melrose for Fantasmic, it was just like any other dinner except we had to eat before the big dinner rush. I am confused about how they have the ROL packages worded on the Disney website:
  • Rivers of Light Dining Package Prices (Dining Plan Eligible)
    Lunch/Dinner starting at:
    $67.00 adults
    $26.00 children ages 3 to 9

My understanding is they are both flat rates. Are you saying you did the Fantasmic package and were charged per item at Mama Melrose?

My understanding is they are both flat rates. Are you saying you did the Fantasmic package and were charged per item at Mama Melrose?
Thanks! Correction on Mama Melrose...it was Hollywood and Vine that trip. That was a flat rate, but it is a buffet.

Does anyone know if you can order anything off the menu with the package? I've been told both yes and no.

I did it when it was the Jungle Book package. At that time you could order anything off the menu. I was able to order the Wagyu Striploin, it was excellent.

I have not heard of the policy changing to limit the menu but of course they could change it at any time.

I did it when it was the Jungle Book package. At that time you could order anything off the menu. I was able to order the Wagyu Striploin, it was excellent.

I have not heard of the policy changing to limit the menu but of course they could change it at any time.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter