• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is USH Front of the Line pass worth the extra money?

c&m

Love the Mouse but love my DH more for taking me t
We're going to Universal Studios in July...realize that there'll be a lot of crowds and heat. Not an ideal time to go but must follow the kids' school holiday schedule.

Thinking of purchasing the FOTL pass, but I'm not too keen on paying double for a family of 4. :eek: What are your thoughts on these FOTL passes, and would they be worth it given that we're going in July??? I guess I need a bit of convincing. Please advise. Thanks in advance!

We're going to Universal Studios in July...realize that there'll be a lot of crowds and heat. Not an ideal time to go but must follow the kids' school holiday schedule.

Thinking of purchasing the FOTL pass, but I'm not too keen on paying double for a family of 4. :eek: What are your thoughts on these FOTL passes, and would they be worth it given that we're going in July??? I guess I need a bit of convincing. Please advise. Thanks in advance!

My g/f said that you can only use it once per ride. That sucks....I would say it would be worth it if you can use it all day long. I find that it's too much money.

I would say not USH doesnt have a whole lot of attractions so unless you are in a hurry you will have plenty of time to ride everything.

In July? DEFINITELY!!! It's mayhem on the big rides like JPRA and ROTM and without a FOL Pass, you'll only get to ride them maybe once or twice if you try and do everything.

You can use it all day long on all rides as many times as you want too so it's definitely worth the money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter