Isila's live trip report 31st March - 6th April

Glad he's feeling better.
Wish I was in the queue at the HNY this morning instead of here :(
Have a fab day hope it warms up x

Stunt show doesn't do few tricks, shame. I liked those stunts

Funnily enough, DH, and his parents, saw the show two weeks ago, and DH commented that some bits were just missing - including Lightning McQueen but they still showed the bit on the screen! Weird.

C x

cdsmiler81 said:
Funnily enough, DH, and his parents, saw the show two weeks ago, and DH commented that some bits were just missing - including Lightning McQueen but they still showed the bit on the screen! Weird.

C x

They should do some changes to the show, add new things. Would be more interesting. Now they just took those out and did nothing new.

Had a nice and busy day. Met smee, captsin hook, jaffar (spelling?), genie, tiget, chip&dale, goofy, mad hatter and alice. Went to DLH to watch the stairs thing. Crowded, crazy! Bunch of rude, pushy people. Didn' queue for Aladin, hope he'll be in Sunday brunch. Organized queues are great! Will pop to studios tomorrow for a pic with Ariel and Mulan.

Weather is colder, chilly, cloudy, think we might get some rain. Will need to dress warm next day. Skiped dinner at cheyenne, kids don't eat much, saved money. Need new clothes as boys get so dirty each day.. out of t-shirts!

Queues are great, no more 15mins!

Got in the very first boat in POTC!
Also did BTM!
Chicken exit at phantom manor...

HNY has way nicer and better character meets...

Wrote yesterday, wad able to post only today.

Going to see about that soft opening today.

some really great tips there Isila - loving the short queue times and all those characters :).

If you really need to do clothes washing you can at The Cheyenne. Lol that's boys! Happiest when they're dirty. Great update xx

I'm just catching up, sounds like you're having a great time. I like the HNY meets too - very well organised :thumbsup2

I know what you mean about the stunt show - we were really disappointed with it last summer - hope it improves for our next visit.

Hope your lo is feeling better, look forward to hearing more :goodvibes

Went to DLH again. Watched children'd animation again (funny name). Met Donald (finally) and Gideon.

Swing into spring look wonderful Queuening for Rapunzel tomorrow for sure!

Rides are mostly 15 mins or less, everything walk on in the morning and evening.

A bit chilly, no sun today.

Been to Lego store, boys got some toys.

Isila said:
Went to DLH again. Watched children'd animation again (funny name). Met Donald (finally) and Gideon.

Swing into spring look wonderful Queuening for Rapunzel tomorrow for sure!

Rides are mostly 15 mins or less, everything walk on in the morning and evening.

A bit chilly, no sun today.

Been to Lego store, boys got some toys.

Great that you saw Donald :) and lovely short waits :yay: what did the boys think of the Lego store?

Finally able to access Disboards. Kyriad has in room free wifi!

Been to sunday brunch. A big sad - theme was changed and we got Marry Poppins. Food was great and tasty, but characters basic - Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, Tiger, Marry Poppins and Bert. And penquins who never came to our table. So, I wouldn't book this theme again. But food just lovely!

So, we in Kyriad for overnight stay. RStransports to pick us up at 6.00am. No breakfast! Busy busy day! Crowd levels - mad! Buzz- 45 mins, autopia - 60, casey jr. - 50. Not worth staying for the weekend...
Excited, tired... around 1000 photos and some video.

Going over major renovation at home when we get back, so no idea when I'll start my full TR with pictures.

Will do highs and lows now.

How do I start a new thread on this mobile app?

So, we in Kyriad for overnight stay. RStransports to pick us up at 6.00am. No breakfast! Busy busy day! Crowd levels - mad! Buzz- 45 mins, autopia - 60, casey jr. - 50. Not worth staying for the weekend...
Excited, tired... around 1000 photos and some video.

Going over major renovation at home when we get back, so no idea when I'll start my full TR with pictures.

Will do highs and lows now.

How do I start a new thread on this mobile app?

I don't know Isila - I could start one for you on the main board if you like? Loving the sound of your busy days - lots to catch up on :).

DLPdaft said:
I don't know Isila - I could start one for you on the main board if you like? Loving the sound of your busy days - lots to catch up on :).

No, thanks. It's not that urgent. I'll post on Tuesday, when I get back to work.

I think a week of runing/doing/seeing iz finally catching up with me.

And the best thing is - I have a totaly different feeling than last year!

No, thanks. It's not that urgent. I'll post on Tuesday, when I get back to work.

I think a week of runing/doing/seeing iz finally catching up with me.

And the best thing is - I have a totaly different feeling than last year!

that is the best thing - i'm so glad its been a successful trip :goodvibes. Enjoy a good nights sleep, all of you.

Glad Ypu had a good trip. Looking forward to all the details and photos.

That's a pity that you were disappointed with Sunday brunch. What was the theme supposed to be? I'm hoping that our theme (Cinema) will be changed!

Looking forward to seeing those pics and reading it all once you've gotten a good rest. Delighted you had a good trip. Would also love to hear about the Kyriad.

Glad you had a lovely trip! Looking forward to your TR! (No rush, take your time! :) )

C x

dhidra said:
Glad Ypu had a good trip. Looking forward to all the details and photos.

That's a pity that you were disappointed with Sunday brunch. What was the theme supposed to be? I'm hoping that our theme (Cinema) will be changed!

We had to have Oriental...

Loved reading your LTR(only now getting a chance to reply from my laptop).

So sorry your theme got changed (I would have loved either Oriental or Mary Poppins; but I can see the Oriental theme being more popular!)

Thanks for taking the time out during your trip to post live! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter