ISO 2007 Where Dreams HapPin Gaston Marries Belle

dapperdisneyprincess

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! I'm searching everywhere for this pin that was released during the 2007 Where Dreams HapPin Event. It's a pin-on-pin that features Belle and Gaston getting married. Pinpics #55055. If anyone has it for sale or knows of anyone that is willing to trade for it please let me know. I'm trying to find it to surprise my boyfriend for his birthday. Thanks.

Hi guys! I'm searching everywhere for this pin that was released during the 2007 Where Dreams HapPin Event. It's a pin-on-pin that features Belle and Gaston getting married. Pinpics #55055. If anyone has it for sale or knows of anyone that is willing to trade for it please let me know. I'm trying to find it to surprise my boyfriend for his birthday. Thanks.
I found a link to an image on an old eBay page. But no sign of the pin yet. Will keep checking around, although I'm sure you've already done the same.

Here is the page I came across so far:
https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/wdw-dreams-happin-disney-pin-525917400

Yes, that's the pin. I appreciate you keeping a look out. It's harder to find LE pins like this when I'm in New York and only limited to Ebay and Facebook for these things. I wish there were more pin collectors in my area that would have a larger collection and would be willing to trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter