It’s JUST a Marathon! WDW Marathon Weekend 2019 Trip Report

I feel like it's at least 5% my fault that you didn't make it to Toy Story Land earlier since we were supposed to do Slinky Dog Dash at night and then I went without you, so ... sorry. Glad you made it there eventually.

Congrats again, Dopey!

I am so glad you had a great Dopey weekend! You bring the party!

When I think about the marathon, I can't think about it without you and the other amazing dis-ers I saw that day! So glad I got to meet you "in real life" :hug:

You wrote that you did not forget to finish your trip report, just lazy. But OMG I FORGOT TO FINISH MINE! I think I have my final day to write and in my brain I had already done it. So thank you for unknowingly jumpstarting my memory. My brain probably wanted to be lazy.

Congrats on your DATW medal, it was a very deserved achievement!

PS I want that Goofy cupcake!

I love how much laughing was still going on during our DATW medal ceremony! Such a fun day and magical racecation. Thanks you for sharing your experience and I will see you at Wine & Dine!

yay for finishing your report! Thanks for letting me play - it was a really fun day. Wine and Dine! Anyone want to join me at Star Wars next weekend is welcome to make a last second trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!