IT`S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE...COCKTAILS, STEAKS AND CAKES..11 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS @ RPR-DEC 2019

Hello, Carole! I'm sorry I've not been here lately - a rather unexpected January left me unable to read here, but that's another story.
I'm all caught up and thrilled to read you'd been having a ball! You're such a vivid storyteller, Carole - I so enjoyed reading all the pages of updates and can't wait for more.
Hope you're well!

Just finished Carole’s lovely trip report ....... always a little sad when it finishes. It‘s such a wonderful read....... with amazing pictures and commentary. I‘m so looking forward to our trip - 10 days in August/September. Carole has given us some great suggestions for dining and......Hagrid’s will be our first ride!!!
Can’t wait for your next report!:flower:
Brenda

Thanks so much Brenda......

Yes, it`s kind of sad to finish, but means we`re closer to next trip, always a silver lining!!!

It is weird how quickly Aug/Sept will come around......and your trip will be fabulous I`m sure......and by then hopefully Hagrid`s will be a little less troublesome and hopefully have EP!!!

I also look forward to hearing where your dining choices will be......always very important decisions ::yes::

Again, thank you for your lovely comments along the way, it`s always lovely to se you post here, and will definitely hope to see you on the next one too...….:wave2:

Hello, Carole! I'm sorry I've not been here lately - a rather unexpected January left me unable to read here, but that's another story.
I'm all caught up and thrilled to read you'd been having a ball! You're such a vivid storyteller, Carole - I so enjoyed reading all the pages of updates and can't wait for more.
Hope you're well!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

April, I did wonder where you were!!!! Hope everything is ok with you though...….:thumbsup2 We`re all fabulous thanks!!!

Thank you so much April....I am so happy you enjoyed it so much, that always makes my day ::yes:: and always delighted to see you here.

It` s so close to your trip now, it must be right around the corner for your visit to Orlando....how exciting!!!! And I`m definitely excited to hear all about your trip.....please post to let us know it went.......

Yes, new pre trip will be up and running soon, and will look out for you there 👀.......take care :wave2:

Thanks so much Brenda......

Yes, it`s kind of sad to finish, but means we`re closer to next trip, always a silver lining!!!

It is weird how quickly Aug/Sept will come around......and your trip will be fabulous I`m sure......and by then hopefully Hagrid`s will be a little less troublesome and hopefully have EP!!!

I also look forward to hearing where your dining choices will be......always very important decisions ::yes::

Again, thank you for your lovely comments along the way, it`s always lovely to se you post here, and will definitely hope to see you on the next one too...….:wave2:
Thanks Carole!!!!:flower:

Hello, Carole! I'm so sorry to have disappeared for the past several weeks - an unexpected January left me unable to read and comment (but that's another story for another time!)
I'm all caught up now and can't believe your whole report is finished. What a lovely trip you've had, and so special with Kyle along for the time with you and Tom. You have such an ability to tell a story, Carole - accompanied by the photos, what a beautiful picture you paint of family time in your favourite place.
Of course, I'm sad it's all over but I'll be along for the May trip -it's so long until you're there again! Perhaps you have another trip in mind in between your Universal trips? I imagine we'd all vote for you to post those trip reports, too (we all enjoy your reports so much!)

I'm off in March to RPR and Universal, all thanks to you! Perhaps I'll post some photos and try my hand at a trip report as you continue to inspire me and I'm so grateful.

Thanks again, Carole (and Tom!) for a wonderful trip report!

Hello, Carole! I'm so sorry to have disappeared for the past several weeks - an unexpected January left me unable to read and comment (but that's another story for another time!)
I'm all caught up now and can't believe your whole report is finished. What a lovely trip you've had, and so special with Kyle along for the time with you and Tom. You have such an ability to tell a story, Carole - accompanied by the photos, what a beautiful picture you paint of family time in your favourite place.
Of course, I'm sad it's all over but I'll be along for the May trip -it's so long until you're there again! Perhaps you have another trip in mind in between your Universal trips? I imagine we'd all vote for you to post those trip reports, too (we all enjoy your reports so much!)

I'm off in March to RPR and Universal, all thanks to you! Perhaps I'll post some photos and try my hand at a trip report as you continue to inspire me and I'm so grateful.

Thanks again, Carole (and Tom!) for a wonderful trip report!

We really did have a wonderful trip. I think it helps we all really enjoy each other’s company!!!

We have a 5 day visit to Scotland planned for March. Spending some time with family for a birthday celebration and seeing some friends......and enjoying our favourite Spa Hotel up there.

Oh you should do a trip report, I’d love to read that!! I’d love to see your pictures too.......

I really hope your trip is a huge success!! And I certainly hope you enjoy RP as much as we do......and again, thank you too April for all your lovely words long the way......always a pleasure to read.....look forward to reading about your trip, and seeing you on the May trip report too........ :wave2:

Happy New Year! I am here and enjoying your report! :wave:

Unfortunately, neither my February/March 50th birthday Disney trip with my family nor my June conference tagalong trip with my husband (to include Universal) will happen this year. I was diagnosed with breast cancer last month and will be undergoing treatment this year. So vacations are not in my immediate future! I'm looking ahead to 2021 though and will live vicariously through your great reports! Will you all be returning with Kyle next December?

@Cara

Just wanted to say a great big hello :wave2: and hope things are going as well as they possibly can for you.

You’ve been in my thoughts this year, and wanted you to know that I and I’m sure many others who read your post are thinking of you.....

Take care and sending you lots of good wishes........:hug:

I tucked in and finished your wonderful report!
I do love reading all about your trips and enjoyed this one very much.
I can tell by your reporting how wonderful it is having your son along on his yearly trips!
I seem to always have a craving for chocolate cake after I read, not sure why :rotfl:
How exciting for the 3 planned trips in 2020. I will be reading along!
Talk to you soon Carole :wave2:

truth be told, not a fan of chocolate cake but it sure appears you’ve found some tasty looking ones for Kyle.

I do have a boozy, bailey’s chocolate cake recipe i’ve Been eyeing up tho lol.

Sarasota’s been on our radar too, seems just a mite too far for us to enjoy as a day trip.
We have a 5 day visit to Scotland planned for March. Spending some time with family for a birthday celebration and seeing some friends......and enjoying our favourite Spa Hotel up there.
That sounds so relaxing. What sort of weather do you expect to encounter there that time of year?

I tucked in and finished your wonderful report!
I do love reading all about your trips and enjoyed this one very much.
I can tell by your reporting how wonderful it is having your son along on his yearly trips!
I seem to always have a craving for chocolate cake after I read, not sure why :rotfl:
How exciting for the 3 planned trips in 2020. I will be reading along!
Talk to you soon Carole :wave2:

Thank you Caroline......I’m so glad you enjoyed it, and oh yes, we adore when Kyle is with us. I know you know how much that means with the time you spend with Andi on trips......

It’s steak I crave when I read it......lol......

We are so looking forward to all 3 trips......just need May to come around a little quicker.......

I hope your snow isn’t too bad right now, it looked so bad!!! But, thank you for joining in for this one too, it’s always lovely to see you and yes.....will look for you on the next ones too.......take care Caroline.......:wave2:

truth be told, not a fan of chocolate cake but it sure appears you’ve found some tasty looking ones for Kyle.

I do have a boozy, bailey’s chocolate cake recipe i’ve Been eyeing up tho lol.

Sarasota’s been on our radar too, seems just a mite too far for us to enjoy as a day trip.

That sounds so relaxing. What sort of weather do you expect to encounter there that time of year?

lol......yes, I don’t quite get the love for chocolate cake.....although I do make the best flourless chocolate cake.......it’s like a very rich ganache......even I find myself having a few spoons of that now and again!! Then I regret it.....::yes::

I have tried Baileys in cheesecake.......lush!!!!

Yes, Sarasota is definitely on the radar this year. It is a way to travel in one day, but, don’t laugh, we drove to Clearwater once jut to eat dinner and see the sunset......lol......so, driving in Florida is so much fun for us.......so many options out there!!!

It’ll still be cool in March up there......Scotland can have all seasons in half an hour which is fun!!! We love that hotel and glad we got it booked for that visit. And we get to a lovely family celebration too!!

Last edited:
I plan to get a front row seat when the May 2020 and then the Sept-Oct 2020 trip reports begin

Excellent!!!!

Front row seats are the best! Always look forward to your posts on here, always glad to see you.......

And will look for you on the next ones too, will have to add some bacon on that trip........ :wave2:

I plan to get a front row seat when the May 2020 and then the Sept-Oct 2020 trip reports begin
AP holders get preferred seating lol
Yes, Sarasota is definitely on the radar this year. It is a way to travel in one day, but, don’t laugh, we drove to Clearwater once jut to eat dinner and see the sunset......lol......so, driving in Florida is so much fun for us.......so many options out there!!!
you guys sure do enjoy a good, road trip :). Some people just travel (very) well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!