It's a grand slam! Our incredible cruise on the Disney Fantasy, Western Caribbean Oct 22-29 - Complete

Day 5 Jamaica

After the late night and fireworks we slept in a bit this morning. We were already docked when we awoke, we had a fairly early 7:30 AM arrival. I didn't know much about Jamaica to be honest aside from watching Cool Runnings and the fact our first ever awesome server on Disney Cruise line, Steve, was from Jamaica. I loved how green the island was as we got this cool view from our verandah.

IMG_6436.jpeg
IMG_6437.jpeg

We had a fun adventure planned for the day. The adventure zipline, river tubing and adventure falls excursion at Good Hope Estate. We discovered we love zip lining on a trip to Costa Rica and everyone was excited. I remember when we registered they had multiple departure times and we went for the later one figuring we'd all be pretty tired by this point in cruise and everyone definitely appreciated the extra time after pirate night.

We all got ready for a day of water activities, had a quick breakfast in cabanas and headed down for the D Lounge. We got checked in and had just sat down when they made an announcement that our excursion was cancelled, say what??? Not only that but there were only one or two other excursions leaving and they were already full there was nothing for us to do from Disney's perspective. They didn't give us any reason except the tour operator was cancelling and it was outside of Disney's control. We later learned there was an issue with the road and it sounds like the earlier departure was delayed and they were worried we wouldn't have enough time and make it back to the ship on time. I heard the road issue may have been related to protests of some sort.

Well to say we were disappointed would be an understatement but I wanted to keep a good attitude and figure out how to make the best of it. It looked like they had a pretty cool shopping area at the port so we got off to explore. Falmouth's port complex is like a large outdoor mall with a number of shops, some food options, a craft market and more. We began by just checking out some of the shops. I saw a sign about city trolley tours and went to investigate at an info booth. Unfortunately they weren't running anymore but she told me we could get a city tour from a vendor at the port entrance. The family wasn't really interested in that though.

We did a bit more shopping and then my youngest wanted to go back to the kids club. So I took him back while the rest continued to explore. As we got back to the ship the crew was doing a big drill, they played the general alarm and I saw crew members in their evacuation gear. I'm guessing it was an abandon ship drill. It explained why there wasn't much on the schedule for that morning. The Oceaneer's Lab though was open so droped my DS off and I headed back off the ship to catch up with the rest of the family.

I found them just outside a really fun looking Margaritaville. It had a cool pirate ship thing the kids were checking out. Jamaica was the hottest port we had visited this far. It was only maybe 10:30 AM but it was hot and humid and everyone was thirsty. So I suggested we go in and check it out. They had a pretty nice looking pool area and plenty of shaded tables, music playing and I imagined we could get frozen drinks. We grabbed a table and ordered a variety of frozen smoothies and their volcano nachos to share which we had heard were really good.

IMG_6443.jpeg

It took a little bit for our order to arrive but we got to sit and enjoy the ambience and when it did everything was good. This wasn't the day we expected but it was a unique experience, we'd never been to a Margaritaville before. After enjoying our drinks and the nachos I wanted to get a T Shirt and my wife mentioned they had been offered a deal at a place they checked out while I was back on the ship.

My older DS suggested that since I wasn't pay for the excursion they should get the money added to their souvenir budget. I wasn't sure it worked that way but figured his negotiation skills deserved some recognition so we were a bit more liberal with souvenirs at this stop. One thing we found was that the store owners were happy to negotiate discounts and give us deals. I found the T Shirt I wanted wasn't technically included in their 4 for 20 deal but the girls found some little purses that were and the owner offered me a discount off my shirt anyways. I ended up finding some hot sauce in the same store and jerk seasoning. They ended up getting a pretty big purchase from us but were friendly and knocked the price down on pretty much everything we bought which I appreciated. My son picked up a cool chess set that was on sale too.

When we entered Cabanas that morning one of the cast members had mentioned to my wife we should try and find a place to get patties while on shore, that they were a good local food. We noticed there was a little stand that sold them in this port complex. We weren't hungry but figured we could go back on the ship for a bit and come back and try them before all aboard.

As I mentioned it was our hottest day of the trip so we headed up to the pool deck. We rode the Aquaduck and then the girls headed to the pool. Somewhere in there I checked in on DS in the kid's club and he was still happy. Reviewing my notes I mistakenly said our first sea day was the first time I got in the family pool. It was actually today, it was just so hot so I braved Donald's pool despite it being a bit more crowded than I like. They were playing the live action Cinderella on Funnel Vision so we watched it for a bit. Of course there was some ice cream in all of this too I'm sure. We knew our awesome cabin steward was cleaning our rooms after being busy in the morning with the drill so we didn't want to head back too early.

We all showered and got cleaned up and by this time it was around 2pm and we wanted to go try patties. The stand clearly brought them in from elsewhere in the island and just warmed them there. We got a few of the beef and cheese to split and see what we thought. They were kind of like a savory pop tart but even the dough was seasoned and they had some kick to them. We really liked them and had to get a second batch as several of us wanted whole ones. I also noticed they had Dr. Pepper. I'm a big Diet Dr Pepper fan and after 5 days on the ship was missing it. Diet Coke or Coke Zero just aren't as good. It was the full sugar stuff but it was the Dr Pepper Cream Soda variety so I had to get a can. We really enjoyed this little culinary adventure and I'm glad the cast member that morning mentioned them to my wife. I asked our head server Andre who was from Jamaica about them at dinner that night. He said they were indeed authentic and a popular quick lunch option for workers.

Today hadn't gone as planned but we actually had a good time exploring the port area in Falmouth. My oldest daughter would later say it ended up being her favorite port day aside from Castaway despite her starting the day very disappointed our excursion was cancelled. They really invested in making the port complex a nice area. I've heard you don't want to venture out on your own in Jamaica but you really don't have to with how big the port area was. I don't think we even saw everything. They even had a whole artisan craft market area we explored. I found a cool local style nativity carving and a necklace for my mom for Christmas there.

Back onboard I sat on a lounger on deck 4 to catch up on my trip notes knowing I'd probably write a TR when I got back. I loved having a verandah but I found deck 4 loungers are more comfortable and on this day in the shade while our verandah had full sun. One thing we decided we should do since we were back onboard earlier than we planned was avail ourselves of the Sanderson Sister photo op. They offered it the day before and this day and then like 3-4 times on Halloween. We figured it would be popular and we were right. My wife headed down early to try and figure out where the line would be. We ended up asking a cast member where they would be and then decided to make a line. We ended up right at the beginning. Considering how big the line got behind us I'm really glad it worked out that we got the photo this day and weren't stressed on the halloween day which would be our last sea day.

They did a cool little thing with Daisy, Minnie and Clarabella came out or should I saw the Sanderson Sisters. They took a minute to greet and interact with us all since we were at the head of the line and then we got our photo.

54F5F820-F71A-4F34-B800-A67ABE88ADF0_1_105_c.jpeg

After the photo I saw there was an option for some Disney themed trivia, don't recall which one. I headed over with the older kids. It was in La Piazza and it was packed. We just found the last couple seats. It was fun, I always enjoy doing trivia though despite being a 7 night cruise we did far less of it than I expected. After I just hung out, watched the sail away from our verandah and other locations on deck. The RCL ship that was in port with us left ahead of us leaving us with a nice view.

IMG_6453.jpeg

I'm usually a go go go person wanting to enjoy every minute of the cruise but I actually laid down for a bit and had a little nap. When I got back up I went and read for a bit on deck 4. Caught a view of the setting sun.

IMG_6464.jpeg

Apparently we missed that it was semi formal night. I was thinking with our Halloween night they wouldn't do semi formal night but I actually caught Donald (my favorite) in his evening wear with no real line. My DD and I snagged a photo.

8F8BC297-2E6F-4105-98DA-49EB156F9775_1_105_c.jpeg

The main entertainment in the Walt Disney Theater this night didn't really appeal to us so we had more free time this evening before dinner than usual. At some point I headed back out on deck 4 and my phone went into evening mode and took some really cool photos. I love the blue along the ship with the sunset.

IMG_6467.jpeg

I ended up heading to an adult's only show in the Tube by Antwan Towner. He is a mentalist/magician and really good, I really enjoyed the show. I don't recall what the rest of the family was up to but we met up right before dinner to do family photos. This was a new fun background for us.

5CC27A92-5B2E-41B0-9992-928EDC860ABF_1_105_c.jpeg

Dinner tonight was back in Enchanted Garden and we were now on to new menus for us we'd never had before as this was our first 7 night cruise. I generally try to listen to the server's recommendation on a menu I don't know. However I was tired of red meat, don't eat much at home and that was his recommendation tonight. They had a Thanksgiving Dinner type option on the menu and I decided to give the turkey a try. I quite liked it! It wasn't as good as what I'll be having in less than two weeks but I definitely enjoyed it.

I felt like our serving team was more relaxed at this point. We got to talk to them more and they offered us puzzles and I don't recall if it was this night or the following that our server gave us a pretty cool magic show. We learned that our server had been with Holland America but they were slower to restart with the pandemic and someone told him about interviews with Disney so he gave it a shot. This was his second contract with Disney both on the Fantasy. Our assistant server was even newer, if my notes are right it was her second week. She didn't have an earning her ears tag so I don't know if that was second week post training or if it really was her second week onboard and they were just short staffed and had her jump right in. Either way we were really enjoying them as our servers especially now that we felt we had the chance to get to know them more.

After a great dinner I walked on deck briefly but didn't want to go to bed too late because we were losing an hour as we headed back east. Up next was our second sea day, Palo brunch, and Halloween festivities.

Day 5 Jamaica

After the late night and fireworks we slept in a bit this morning. We were already docked when we awoke, we had a fairly early 7:30 AM arrival. I didn't know much about Jamaica to be honest aside from watching Cool Runnings and the fact our first ever awesome server on Disney Cruise line, Steve, was from Jamaica. I loved how green the island was as we got this cool view from our verandah.

View attachment 718511
View attachment 718512

We had a fun adventure planned for the day. The adventure zipline, river tubing and adventure falls excursion at Good Hope Estate. We discovered we love zip lining on a trip to Costa Rica and everyone was excited. I remember when we registered they had multiple departure times and we went for the later one figuring we'd all be pretty tired by this point in cruise and everyone definitely appreciated the extra time after pirate night.

We all got ready for a day of water activities, had a quick breakfast in cabanas and headed down for the D Lounge. We got checked in and had just sat down when they made an announcement that our excursion was cancelled, say what??? Not only that but there were only one or two other excursions leaving and they were already full there was nothing for us to do from Disney's perspective. They didn't give us any reason except the tour operator was cancelling and it was outside of Disney's control. We later learned there was an issue with the road and it sounds like the earlier departure was delayed and they were worried we wouldn't have enough time and make it back to the ship on time. I heard the road issue may have been related to protests of some sort.

Well to say we were disappointed would be an understatement but I wanted to keep a good attitude and figure out how to make the best of it. It looked like they had a pretty cool shopping area at the port so we got off to explore. Falmouth's port complex is like a large outdoor mall with a number of shops, some food options, a craft market and more. We began by just checking out some of the shops. I saw a sign about city trolley tours and went to investigate at an info booth. Unfortunately they weren't running anymore but she told me we could get a city tour from a vendor at the port entrance. The family wasn't really interested in that though.

We did a bit more shopping and then my youngest wanted to go back to the kids club. So I took him back while the rest continued to explore. As we got back to the ship the crew was doing a big drill, they played the general alarm and I saw crew members in their evacuation gear. I'm guessing it was an abandon ship drill. It explained why there wasn't much on the schedule for that morning. The Oceaneer's Lab though was open so droped my DS off and I headed back off the ship to catch up with the rest of the family.

I found them just outside a really fun looking Margaritaville. It had a cool pirate ship thing the kids were checking out. Jamaica was the hottest port we had visited this far. It was only maybe 10:30 AM but it was hot and humid and everyone was thirsty. So I suggested we go in and check it out. They had a pretty nice looking pool area and plenty of shaded tables, music playing and I imagined we could get frozen drinks. We grabbed a table and ordered a variety of frozen smoothies and their volcano nachos to share which we had heard were really good.

View attachment 718517

It took a little bit for our order to arrive but we got to sit and enjoy the ambience and when it did everything was good. This wasn't the day we expected but it was a unique experience, we'd never been to a Margaritaville before. After enjoying our drinks and the nachos I wanted to get a T Shirt and my wife mentioned they had been offered a deal at a place they checked out while I was back on the ship.

My older DS suggested that since I wasn't pay for the excursion they should get the money added to their souvenir budget. I wasn't sure it worked that way but figured his negotiation skills deserved some recognition so we were a bit more liberal with souvenirs at this stop. One thing we found was that the store owners were happy to negotiate discounts and give us deals. I found the T Shirt I wanted wasn't technically included in their 4 for 20 deal but the girls found some little purses that were and the owner offered me a discount off my shirt anyways. I ended up finding some hot sauce in the same store and jerk seasoning. They ended up getting a pretty big purchase from us but were friendly and knocked the price down on pretty much everything we bought which I appreciated. My son picked up a cool chess set that was on sale too.

When we entered Cabanas that morning one of the cast members had mentioned to my wife we should try and find a place to get patties while on shore, that they were a good local food. We noticed there was a little stand that sold them in this port complex. We weren't hungry but figured we could go back on the ship for a bit and come back and try them before all aboard.

As I mentioned it was our hottest day of the trip so we headed up to the pool deck. We rode the Aquaduck and then the girls headed to the pool. Somewhere in there I checked in on DS in the kid's club and he was still happy. Reviewing my notes I mistakenly said our first sea day was the first time I got in the family pool. It was actually today, it was just so hot so I braved Donald's pool despite it being a bit more crowded than I like. They were playing the live action Cinderella on Funnel Vision so we watched it for a bit. Of course there was some ice cream in all of this too I'm sure. We knew our awesome cabin steward was cleaning our rooms after being busy in the morning with the drill so we didn't want to head back too early.

We all showered and got cleaned up and by this time it was around 2pm and we wanted to go try patties. The stand clearly brought them in from elsewhere in the island and just warmed them there. We got a few of the beef and cheese to split and see what we thought. They were kind of like a savory pop tart but even the dough was seasoned and they had some kick to them. We really liked them and had to get a second batch as several of us wanted whole ones. I also noticed they had Dr. Pepper. I'm a big Diet Dr Pepper fan and after 5 days on the ship was missing it. Diet Coke or Coke Zero just aren't as good. It was the full sugar stuff but it was the Dr Pepper Cream Soda variety so I had to get a can. We really enjoyed this little culinary adventure and I'm glad the cast member that morning mentioned them to my wife. I asked our head server Andre who was from Jamaica about them at dinner that night. He said they were indeed authentic and a popular quick lunch option for workers.

Today hadn't gone as planned but we actually had a good time exploring the port area in Falmouth. My oldest daughter would later say it ended up being her favorite port day aside from Castaway despite her starting the day very disappointed our excursion was cancelled. They really invested in making the port complex a nice area. I've heard you don't want to venture out on your own in Jamaica but you really don't have to with how big the port area was. I don't think we even saw everything. They even had a whole artisan craft market area we explored. I found a cool local style nativity carving and a necklace for my mom for Christmas there.

Back onboard I sat on a lounger on deck 4 to catch up on my trip notes knowing I'd probably write a TR when I got back. I loved having a verandah but I found deck 4 loungers are more comfortable and on this day in the shade while our verandah had full sun. One thing we decided we should do since we were back onboard earlier than we planned was avail ourselves of the Sanderson Sister photo op. They offered it the day before and this day and then like 3-4 times on Halloween. We figured it would be popular and we were right. My wife headed down early to try and figure out where the line would be. We ended up asking a cast member where they would be and then decided to make a line. We ended up right at the beginning. Considering how big the line got behind us I'm really glad it worked out that we got the photo this day and weren't stressed on the halloween day which would be our last sea day.

They did a cool little thing with Daisy, Minnie and Clarabella came out or should I saw the Sanderson Sisters. They took a minute to greet and interact with us all since we were at the head of the line and then we got our photo.

View attachment 718534

After the photo I saw there was an option for some Disney themed trivia, don't recall which one. I headed over with the older kids. It was in La Piazza and it was packed. We just found the last couple seats. It was fun, I always enjoy doing trivia though despite being a 7 night cruise we did far less of it than I expected. After I just hung out, watched the sail away from our verandah and other locations on deck. The RCL ship that was in port with us left ahead of us leaving us with a nice view.

View attachment 718556

I'm usually a go go go person wanting to enjoy every minute of the cruise but I actually laid down for a bit and had a little nap. When I got back up I went and read for a bit on deck 4. Caught a view of the setting sun.

View attachment 718557

Apparently we missed that it was semi formal night. I was thinking with our Halloween night they wouldn't do semi formal night but I actually caught Donald (my favorite) in his evening wear with no real line. My DD and I snagged a photo.

View attachment 718558

The main entertainment in the Walt Disney Theater this night didn't really appeal to us so we had more free time this evening before dinner than usual. At some point I headed back out on deck 4 and my phone went into evening mode and took some really cool photos. I love the blue along the ship with the sunset.

View attachment 718559

I ended up heading to an adult's only show in the Tube by Antwan Towner. He is a mentalist/magician and really good, I really enjoyed the show. I don't recall what the rest of the family was up to but we met up right before dinner to do family photos. This was a new fun background for us.

View attachment 718562

Dinner tonight was back in Enchanted Garden and we were now on to new menus for us we'd never had before as this was our first 7 night cruise. I generally try to listen to the server's recommendation on a menu I don't know. However I was tired of red meat, don't eat much at home and that was his recommendation tonight. They had a Thanksgiving Dinner type option on the menu and I decided to give the turkey a try. I quite liked it! It wasn't as good as what I'll be having in less than two weeks but I definitely enjoyed it.

I felt like our serving team was more relaxed at this point. We got to talk to them more and they offered us puzzles and I don't recall if it was this night or the following that our server gave us a pretty cool magic show. We learned that our server had been with Holland America but they were slower to restart with the pandemic and someone told him about interviews with Disney so he gave it a shot. This was his second contract with Disney both on the Fantasy. Our assistant server was even newer, if my notes are right it was her second week. She didn't have an earning her ears tag so I don't know if that was second week post training or if it really was her second week onboard and they were just short staffed and had her jump right in. Either way we were really enjoying them as our servers especially now that we felt we had the chance to get to know them more.

After a great dinner I walked on deck briefly but didn't want to go to bed too late because we were losing an hour as we headed back east. Up next was our second sea day, Palo brunch, and Halloween festivities.
Glad you made the best of it … it sounds like a fun day! I love the picture of Donald in his formal wear. Too cute!

Happy Thanksgiving! I was dealing with my online check in and very MAD at Disney so missed out on catching up with your trip but I am going to do that NOW! Wanted to thank you for this - leaving on the Dec 3rd sailing . . . Thank you for doing this. I'll be back after I am caught up.

It's been a bit, lots going on but wanted to get this TR finished. Happy Thanksgiving and hopefully my pie coma doesn't come through too much on this chapter.

Day 6 - At Sea
We all slept in a bit at least by our standards. I did walk a few laps on deck 4 before meeting the family for breakfast. I just love mornings at sea.

IMG_6472.jpeg

One of the things I've discovered I love are Mickey Churro Waffles. I asked early in the cruise when I didn't see them if they'd have them and they told me our second sea day would be the day. Why they only offered them once I'm not sure. The real problem was we had a 12:30 Palo reservation so I really didn't want to eat much. However I love Mickey Churro Waffles. Fortunately Palo was late enough I decided I could enjoy a couple.

After breakfast a few of us headed to theme park trivia. It was pretty tough but we had a good time. We noticed in the app they were doing special photos by the AquaDuck so I meant my wife up there to take some magic shots.

53E802FA-A367-4B9B-B87B-D6F73C0CF404_1_105_c.jpeg

50D634BD-648B-4DAA-9414-3921122E6B12_1_105_c.jpeg

There were a few others they did. It was worth heading up there. After I decided to do some pixie dusting with some items we had brought but hadn't given out yet. Our youngest wanted to do another case of midship detective agency and my wife picked him up from the club and I joined them for a bit among my deliveries. I had to head back to the room though to change for Palo because I wanted to do an activity and go straight from there to our reservation.

I saw in the navigator they were doing a Broadway guest performer presentation and was really intrigued. My oldest daughter is way into musical theater and so we headed to check it out. Ian Knauer was the performer on our cruise. He played Jafar in Aladdin and would play Professor Greenway in Believe on our last night. He shared his journey from childhood to his extensive professional career with lots of fun stories. Hearing about how he played "The Star" in a corporate musical for Walmart when they changed their branding/logo to have a star between Wal and Mart (I think it has since changed again) was a favorite story. It was basically a slide presentation with photos he had but he made it super entertaining and he did sing a bit at the end. I'm really glad we went and it made watching him in Believe later that much more enjoyable. From what I gathered they often have these "Broadway Guest Performer" roles as part of the cast. They have a shorter contract than the main stage performers and generally do a guest performer presentation as part of their time onboard. I highly recommend attending one if offered.

The presentation ended right before our Palo reservation so I headed up to meet my wife for brunch. We had a lovely time at Palo with a great server Mili. This was our second time in Palo and unfortunately we've only been since the pandemic so never experienced the former brunch buffet but I can't imagine needing more food. We focused this time on the lunch aspects and I tried the favorite grape and gorgonzola pizza which is not officially listed on the menu but I was told was easily available. It was quite good. We tried the charcuterie but it wasn't really for us. I loved my lasagna though and my wife got the chicken param. We are amazed and how good everything is despite it not being particularly exotic. We also did split an eggplant dish we wanted to try.

They have updated the dessert menu somewhat recently. They offer their famous sticky buns now as a dessert. I suspect they have grown in size, I should have taken a picture they were huge but delicious. We also tried the newish limoncello torte which for some reason I did take a photo of. Maybe just because it looked so good it almost seemed fake.

IMG_6475.jpeg

Our server also obligated us with some photos of us as well.

IMG_6477.jpeg

It really is a beautiful restaurant and even more enjoyable after our Art of the Theme Show tour earlier in the cruise. We just noticed different things having toured the restaurant on that.

After leaving Palo I was really full and felt I wanted a nap. I'm usually a go go go person on vacation and on prior cruises wanted to make sure I took advantage of all the activities but am finally learning to relax a bit more. So I took a short nap and then decided to try and download some of our photos while onboard. I was able to get many but not all of them and was told it just works better after the cruise from home. We had issues with it on our Dream cruise is why I tried onboard. Fortunately after this cruise everything worked fine and was easier at home. I did enjoy though hanging out on a deck 4 lounger for a bit.

This was Halloween night so we had to dress up and get pictures.

C4046F32-96B8-44B6-8005-36DF49165292_1_105_c.jpeg

I loved the effect on that photo. Before the cruise I didn't have a real clear costume nor did my older two kids. I suggested we do a group costume and originally considered doing the Three Caballeros. My kids weren't in to that but jumped at the chance to do an Emperor's New Groove Theme.

2C8398F8-04BD-431B-9C67-216F463FB458_1_105_c.jpeg

They are definitely some of my favorite characters though I wasn't a huge fan of my costume, it wasn't particularly comfortable but oh well. After pictures we headed up to check out the deck party. It was kind of weird to me but they offered trick or treating at the same time as the deck party. It was at stations around the deck and through Cabanas. At first we had a great spot for the deck party but the allure of the trick or treating took over for my younger kids and they wanted to abandon watching the party.

1AAE8258-10CE-434D-A70C-B3173205F43C_1_105_c.jpeg

This ultimately led to a rather magical moment though. I didn't really want to keep my costume on for dinner and my oldest had a friend she met in Edge who wanted to meet up for a ride on the AquaDuck before we went to dinner. Her sister wanted to go too and given we were at sea and it was windy I knew it would be double riders only so I volunteered to come too. We quickly changed out of our costumes and came up as the party had just ended. There was no one on the AquaDuck and we literally had our own private ride for quite some time. My daughter's friend didn't show up for a while so we just traded off who rode with who. I think my younger daughter got the best deal as she kept riding as me and her sister switched off with her. Eventually a few other people joined us but we only had to wait for a person or maybe two at the top and otherwise it was just over and over again riding. I probably rode like 10-15 times that night.

The lifeguard Ivan was awesome and told us after joking it was our own private ride we were ready for "the next level". In case you are wondering next level is riding the entire ride with your eyes shut. It is a pretty interesting experience I have to say. Try it at least once. I think the AquaDuck is definitely cooler at night. Not only temperature wise, which was a bit of an issue, but more importantly the views with the lights and the dark are really cool. The ride itself isn't too cold but waiting when it wasn't my turn to ride was. Fortunately they have all those towels up there so you can use one to keep warm. This was definitely a time it was great to have kids to ride with. Night on the AquaDuck is great but it is generally double rider only time due to the wind when the ship is sailing so you have to have someone to ride with.

Eventually my daughter's friend showed up and so we could ride continuously but it was getting to be time for dinner. I eventually had to put an end to the fun so we could run down and change quickly and make dinner. This little evening of magic though was a favorite memory of the cruise and a great time with my daughters. I highly recommend finding a time one evening to enjoy the AquaDuck with no line.

Dinner that night was in Royal Court with another new menu for us. It was the Captain's Gala menu and had some surprises for me. My boys are adventurous eaters and enjoyed Oysters Rockefeller and had their first lobster dinner I believe ever. I'm not a huge lobster fan. I have generally not been pleased with it even at some fairly nice restaurants in costal cities. I did however have the most incredible lobster on a beach in Costa Rica once. So I was hesitant to order it myself figuring it probably wouldn't be that great on a cruise. Our server though offered to bring me just the lobster no side and I figured why not. I was really glad he did. It didn't compare to Costa Rica but was surprisingly good and one of the best I've personally had. It was nice because the red snapper I ordered was not. I've also had it very well prepared, on a different beach in Costa Rica among other occasions. I just didn't care for how it was prepared in more of a soup/broth. So I was happy the lobster was a win for me and my boys loved it too.

On the dessert front they offered a Halloween themed Anyone Can Cook class in the afternoon. Unfortunately it was while we were at Palo. My youngest son loves cooking classes so my oldest got him from the club and took him to see it. They learned how to make spider cakes and were informed they would be available at dinner as a secret menu item for Halloween night.

IMG_6504.jpeg

They were fun and I tried a bite, they pretty good though I liked my chocolate lava cake better. I also tried the apricot trio hoping it would be good as I love apricots but the apricot flavor was way too subtle for me.

After dinner I took a walk for a bit and called it a night before it was too late. We wanted to be some of the first ones off the ship at Castaway Cay the next morning.

Happy Thanksgiving! I was dealing with my online check in and very MAD at Disney so missed out on catching up with your trip but I am going to do that NOW! Wanted to thank you for this - leaving on the Dec 3rd sailing . . . Thank you for doing this. I'll be back after I am caught up.
I’m sorry about your doc craziness. I saw one of your threads about it, sounded so frustrating.

Your sailing is almost here, bet you are excited. Hopefully your check in was your travel glitch and everything else goes smoothly!

Thank you for your trip report! It's so very thoughtful . . . from the magic little unexpected moments with your family to the really good subtle advice to just let plans go if they don't come together. Something even better will come along - like in the Sound of Music when one door closes, the window with the ugly curtains opens? Or something like that. Your family is blessed to have you as their tour guide and leader and role model. With all the very high fences I have had to clamber over and months of research (like you have done) on this board and the WWW - I can't help but think my trip WILL go smoothly! And if we run into a glitch I will just say to myself -Remember the GREEN SOMBRERO!!!! Thanks again . . . .

Thank you for your trip report! It's so very thoughtful . . . from the magic little unexpected moments with your family to the really good subtle advice to just let plans go if they don't come together. Something even better will come along - like in the Sound of Music when one door closes, the window with the ugly curtains opens? Or something like that. Your family is blessed to have you as their tour guide and leader and role model. With all the very high fences I have had to clamber over and months of research (like you have done) on this board and the WWW - I can't help but think my trip WILL go smoothly! And if we run into a glitch I will just say to myself -Remember the GREEN SOMBRERO!!!! Thanks again . . . .
You are welcome and thank you for the kind words!

I may get things finished before you sail but just in case my last piece of advice is make sure you give yourself plenty of time when flying out of MCO. The security lines at that airport are crazy and take longer than any other airport I've been to. Ended up causing us some grief at the end of our trip.

It's been a bit, lots going on but wanted to get this TR finished. Happy Thanksgiving and hopefully my pie coma doesn't come through too much on this chapter.

Day 6 - At Sea
We all slept in a bit at least by our standards. I did walk a few laps on deck 4 before meeting the family for breakfast. I just love mornings at sea.

View attachment 721087

One of the things I've discovered I love are Mickey Churro Waffles. I asked early in the cruise when I didn't see them if they'd have them and they told me our second sea day would be the day. Why they only offered them once I'm not sure. The real problem was we had a 12:30 Palo reservation so I really didn't want to eat much. However I love Mickey Churro Waffles. Fortunately Palo was late enough I decided I could enjoy a couple.

After breakfast a few of us headed to theme park trivia. It was pretty tough but we had a good time. We noticed in the app they were doing special photos by the AquaDuck so I meant my wife up there to take some magic shots.

View attachment 721088

View attachment 721089

There were a few others they did. It was worth heading up there. After I decided to do some pixie dusting with some items we had brought but hadn't given out yet. Our youngest wanted to do another case of midship detective agency and my wife picked him up from the club and I joined them for a bit among my deliveries. I had to head back to the room though to change for Palo because I wanted to do an activity and go straight from there to our reservation.

I saw in the navigator they were doing a Broadway guest performer presentation and was really intrigued. My oldest daughter is way into musical theater and so we headed to check it out. Ian Knauer was the performer on our cruise. He played Jafar in Aladdin and would play Professor Greenway in Believe on our last night. He shared his journey from childhood to his extensive professional career with lots of fun stories. Hearing about how he played "The Star" in a corporate musical for Walmart when they changed their branding/logo to have a star between Wal and Mart (I think it has since changed again) was a favorite story. It was basically a slide presentation with photos he had but he made it super entertaining and he did sing a bit at the end. I'm really glad we went and it made watching him in Believe later that much more enjoyable. From what I gathered they often have these "Broadway Guest Performer" roles as part of the cast. They have a shorter contract than the main stage performers and generally do a guest performer presentation as part of their time onboard. I highly recommend attending one if offered.

The presentation ended right before our Palo reservation so I headed up to meet my wife for brunch. We had a lovely time at Palo with a great server Mili. This was our second time in Palo and unfortunately we've only been since the pandemic so never experienced the former brunch buffet but I can't imagine needing more food. We focused this time on the lunch aspects and I tried the favorite grape and gorgonzola pizza which is not officially listed on the menu but I was told was easily available. It was quite good. We tried the charcuterie but it wasn't really for us. I loved my lasagna though and my wife got the chicken param. We are amazed and how good everything is despite it not being particularly exotic. We also did split an eggplant dish we wanted to try.

They have updated the dessert menu somewhat recently. They offer their famous sticky buns now as a dessert. I suspect they have grown in size, I should have taken a picture they were huge but delicious. We also tried the newish limoncello torte which for some reason I did take a photo of. Maybe just because it looked so good it almost seemed fake.

View attachment 721112

Our server also obligated us with some photos of us as well.

View attachment 721113

It really is a beautiful restaurant and even more enjoyable after our Art of the Theme Show tour earlier in the cruise. We just noticed different things having toured the restaurant on that.

After leaving Palo I was really full and felt I wanted a nap. I'm usually a go go go person on vacation and on prior cruises wanted to make sure I took advantage of all the activities but am finally learning to relax a bit more. So I took a short nap and then decided to try and download some of our photos while onboard. I was able to get many but not all of them and was told it just works better after the cruise from home. We had issues with it on our Dream cruise is why I tried onboard. Fortunately after this cruise everything worked fine and was easier at home. I did enjoy though hanging out on a deck 4 lounger for a bit.

This was Halloween night so we had to dress up and get pictures.

View attachment 721114

I loved the effect on that photo. Before the cruise I didn't have a real clear costume nor did my older two kids. I suggested we do a group costume and originally considered doing the Three Caballeros. My kids weren't in to that but jumped at the chance to do an Emperor's New Groove Theme.

View attachment 721115

They are definitely some of my favorite characters though I wasn't a huge fan of my costume, it wasn't particularly comfortable but oh well. After pictures we headed up to check out the deck party. It was kind of weird to me but they offered trick or treating at the same time as the deck party. It was at stations around the deck and through Cabanas. At first we had a great spot for the deck party but the allure of the trick or treating took over for my younger kids and they wanted to abandon watching the party.

View attachment 721117

This ultimately led to a rather magical moment though. I didn't really want to keep my costume on for dinner and my oldest had a friend she met in Edge who wanted to meet up for a ride on the AquaDuck before we went to dinner. Her sister wanted to go too and given we were at sea and it was windy I knew it would be double riders only so I volunteered to come too. We quickly changed out of our costumes and came up as the party had just ended. There was no one on the AquaDuck and we literally had our own private ride for quite some time. My daughter's friend didn't show up for a while so we just traded off who rode with who. I think my younger daughter got the best deal as she kept riding as me and her sister switched off with her. Eventually a few other people joined us but we only had to wait for a person or maybe two at the top and otherwise it was just over and over again riding. I probably rode like 10-15 times that night.

The lifeguard Ivan was awesome and told us after joking it was our own private ride we were ready for "the next level". In case you are wondering next level is riding the entire ride with your eyes shut. It is a pretty interesting experience I have to say. Try it at least once. I think the AquaDuck is definitely cooler at night. Not only temperature wise, which was a bit of an issue, but more importantly the views with the lights and the dark are really cool. The ride itself isn't too cold but waiting when it wasn't my turn to ride was. Fortunately they have all those towels up there so you can use one to keep warm. This was definitely a time it was great to have kids to ride with. Night on the AquaDuck is great but it is generally double rider only time due to the wind when the ship is sailing so you have to have someone to ride with.

Eventually my daughter's friend showed up and so we could ride continuously but it was getting to be time for dinner. I eventually had to put an end to the fun so we could run down and change quickly and make dinner. This little evening of magic though was a favorite memory of the cruise and a great time with my daughters. I highly recommend finding a time one evening to enjoy the AquaDuck with no line.

Dinner that night was in Royal Court with another new menu for us. It was the Captain's Gala menu and had some surprises for me. My boys are adventurous eaters and enjoyed Oysters Rockefeller and had their first lobster dinner I believe ever. I'm not a huge lobster fan. I have generally not been pleased with it even at some fairly nice restaurants in costal cities. I did however have the most incredible lobster on a beach in Costa Rica once. So I was hesitant to order it myself figuring it probably wouldn't be that great on a cruise. Our server though offered to bring me just the lobster no side and I figured why not. I was really glad he did. It didn't compare to Costa Rica but was surprisingly good and one of the best I've personally had. It was nice because the red snapper I ordered was not. I've also had it very well prepared, on a different beach in Costa Rica among other occasions. I just didn't care for how it was prepared in more of a soup/broth. So I was happy the lobster was a win for me and my boys loved it too.

On the dessert front they offered a Halloween themed Anyone Can Cook class in the afternoon. Unfortunately it was while we were at Palo. My youngest son loves cooking classes so my oldest got him from the club and took him to see it. They learned how to make spider cakes and were informed they would be available at dinner as a secret menu item for Halloween night.

View attachment 721111

They were fun and I tried a bite, they pretty good though I liked my chocolate lava cake better. I also tried the apricot trio hoping it would be good as I love apricots but the apricot flavor was way too subtle for me.

After dinner I took a walk for a bit and called it a night before it was too late. We wanted to be some of the first ones off the ship at Castaway Cay the next morning.
I’m glad to hear you enjoyed Palo brunch. I was thrilled that I was able to snag a reservation as first time cruisers and I think it may be one of the things that I am looking forward to the most !

Day 7 - Castaway Cay

We wanted to be up and watching the sail in to Castaway Cay. It worked out perfect that our verandah was on the side to have a great view as we pulled up. Then the ship rotated and backed in which meant we were on the side for sail away to wave to the cast members on the pier.

F063B2CA-E128-43DE-8562-BCE68DFE9F1D_1_105_c.jpeg

We headed right for breakfast so we'd be ready to disembark as soon as possible.

E2A442BE-E173-4BB9-8C11-377D3264BD3C_1_105_c.jpeg

Gotta love views like that at breakfast!

We lined up to get off the ship and there was a decent line but it moved quickly. We did stop for a quick photo so we could have one of the Fantasy at Castaway. We really liked our Castaway photos from the Dream so we didn't worry about more than just the ship view. The shadows ended up being kind of weird but we got a view of us and Dumbo at Castaway.

F91FCB42-4B9B-425E-8897-E7CF06F7D411_1_105_c.jpeg

We went towards our "usual" spot towards the end of the family beach near the snorkeling area. The ship wasn't anywhere near full and it was easy to find a spot to set up camp. My first order of business was to run the Castaway Cay 5K. I've commented on prior TRs that training for it when we went on our first cruise is what really got me into running which has been such a huge thing for me in the last couple years. So it always feels special to run it despite it being hot and humid. I didn't get a new PR this trip but I had a good run and it ended with the best part, jumping in the cool ocean.

We love Castaway. It is my second favorite beach in the world but probably my favorite place for a beach day. My absolute favorite beach in the world is currently Playa Conchal in Costa Rica.

2A981B89-52E8-4F7D-88E1-1B11D7E60A1A_1_105_c.jpeg

If you ever have a chance to go do it!

Castaway however has nicer amenities and makes for the perfect beach day with all your needs taken care of. Plus it has Pelican Plunge water slides which are seriously cool. I don't know of anywhere else you can take a waterslide and end in the ocean. The fast slide has a pretty intense exit into the water that is a lot of fun. I went over early in the day to ride the slides. We've done it on prior visits but I wanted to get more rides in this time.

I will say this being our third visit to Castaway I feel like we were able to really enjoy just relaxing at the beach more. On prior visits we wanted to do all the things. Snorkeling at Castaway is fun and worth experiencing but it takes a lot of time and energy. So we didn't this time. Instead I rode Pelican Plunge more. The kids went out and enjoyed the play area in the water which we haven't done before.

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 9.16.56 PM.png

We chilled on the sand and in the water and just had a great beach day.

8021D4B1-FA9D-4350-BD82-51B42FED0A06_1_105_c.jpeg

The kids all wanted to get frozen drinks on the beach, I didn't complain.

My only complaint is they had us just leave the cups in the sand for later clean up. I expected there be to be an option that didn't involve them sitting there for the rest of the day. I swear in the past someone would come along and offer to take them but I actually asked if I was supposed to take them somewhere and was told to just leave them on the beach. Felt kind of unDisney to have them sitting there but no big deal.

If you go to Castaway and are doing the photo package be sure to take advantage of the photographers on the beach.

F1D95AE4-86C3-40E5-985D-6961F56B3B66.jpeg

One difference from our April cruise is the local Bahamas shops were open and doing business. We haven't really checked them out on prior cruises but this time we did and found a fun local souvenir for our travel shelf. We also checked out Cookies Too for the first time. Normally we just go to Cookies but since our serving team told us they would be at Cookie Too we paid them a visit. They were happy we said hi and we chatted for a few minutes. Food was the same and we quite enjoy the BBQ offerings they have. Is it the best we've ever had, well no but it was all good, especially the ribs, and I love it is just included and part of your beach day!

Most of the afternoon was spent just floating and relaxing on the beach. I did decide to make an ice cream run before things got shut down for the day. They start cleaning up right at 2pm. I took advantage of the brownies to make a brownie al a mode. I also made a coke float. It was hot and ice cream was needed. I wish they had root beer for root beer floats but the coke one wasn't bad.

Towards the end I decided to go ride Pelican Plunge again and there was no line right at the end of the day. When I came back everyone was ready so we headed back, it was like 4pm so not the very last minute but we pretty well spent the whole day on the island. I stopped to take a few photos on the way back.

9C1BC0A9-A3D1-46A0-BB5A-47ADF73DF8DB_1_105_c.jpeg

Back on board we had to get cleaned up and try to do a bit of packing before we went to see Believe. After our Broadway Guest presentation I was excited to see the show and it was really good. Ian did a great job as Dr Greenway and I really loved our Genie. It was such a great show to end the cruise with!

At the very end confetti drops and some stuck together on my DS 12 head. He was showing it to us and I said jokingly oh did you just have a magic moment. His response cracked me up he said: "No it was a head shot instant kill", tween boys. Anyhow after a great final show we had to fit in packing before our final dinner.

Now I'm trying to remember where we ate, I think it was Animators and the animation magic show which we had never experienced before as it is usually only on longer cruises. It was really fun but I didn't take any pictures. I think I was just too enthralled by the whole thing. It was a great last night though.

I don't recall doing anything specific after dinner. I know I walked around some, had to enjoy my final night at sea and I got some cool photos. Don't ask me how I got my phone to take this one but I love how it turned out. There were some other ships out on the horizon along with a bright moon.

2CDC4FB1-7A51-4066-90DC-6A08C3E562DC_1_105_c.jpeg

The See Ya Real Soon show had returned in the atrium on the last night. I've never watched it before so I did stop by to see that. Before I knew it thought 7 nights were over and it was time for me to go to bed for the last time onboard.

I'll just wrap things up. The next morning we had breakfast and said goodbye to our awesome serving team.

06144355-A3B2-4BC4-8AC6-EE5AD924FAA9_1_105_c.jpeg

It was such an incredible cruise on so many levels and we really enjoyed it. We really didn't want to leave and we didn't really rush off the ship because we had like a 1:45 PM flight so I wasn't too worried which ended up being a mistake. We didn't really delay either, just went to breakfast and enjoyed it and then headed off. The line for luggage and customs was quite slow.

I don't recall exactly when we headed out to get on our Disney transfer but the bus they had waiting didn't have room for our luggage so they called another. Again I wasn't worried at this point it was probably like 10 or so. That bus showed up and we headed out. It looked like we'd be to the airport by 11:15 or so which would be easily within the 2 hours ahead of flight time I usually aim for.

We ended up getting there at like 11:20 AM, 2 hours and 20 minutes before our flight. The line for Delta was a bit long and confusing. We had checked in online and I printed the baggage tags at their kiosk and just needed to drop our bags. Somehow the bag drop and agent assist line had gotten convoluted and I asked and was told yes just get in that line for baggage drop. However after a few minutes an agent came through and redirected us to a separate baggage drop line.

After that is where things took a turn for the worse. We have since learned that Orlando airport recommends you arrive 3 hours before your flight not the 2 hours I'm used to. We soon saw why, the security line was insane. This was our third time flying home from Orlando this year and every time I thought the security line was worse than any other airport I've flown through but it was never this bad. I guess we hit things just wrong for a Saturday post cruise rush. I was convinced we'd be fine. However it just kept not moving. Eventually there were some people who pushed ahead of us. I wasn't quite sure what to do about it, they didn't offer any explanation, just pushed their way to the front. I wish I had done something because just after they got through they held the line right at us again because the line at the x-ray machines had gotten backed up.

When we finally got through of course my carry on was flagged for extra screening and the agents were all grumpy and moving as slow as possible. At this point we had spent almost 2 hours in the security line and I was actually worried we'd miss our flight. I told my wife to take the kids and try and get on and if I missed it I'd be fine. I just didn't want to deal with that with the whole family. I really thought they'd still have a chance. However as it turned out they closed the boarding door right as my family arrived at the gate (I was still dealing with security). My wife said the gate agent tried to get them to let them on but apparently the flight attendant said no and so we had missed our flight due to the whole security mess.

When I arrived I was pretty upset because the plane was still there and clearly had been when my wife arrived. At first it sounded like they had given our seats away which really confused me because we had checked bags 2 hours earlier so clearly we were coming and they couldn't have been oblivious to the security fiasco. In the end I think this was just about them trying to make their metrics. The supervisor was there and had just gotten back from a meeting with airport management about the impact their security line issues were having but they couldn't do anything about it so we were stuck.

It really upset my wife and kids and we were all quite frustrated about the turn of events from people cutting in line to the long line and being so close and being told sorry we are leaving without you. I mean I get the on time departure but I was shocked more people weren't late like us after what we just went through. We may have just picked the absolute worse of the security lines to get in I don't know.

Delta though did the best they could in the circumstance and had us rebooked that same day so we'd get home just after midnight and have to fly through Atlanta but we'd be home more or less the same day and we had seats together. They even gave us meal vouchers which they technically didn't have to do since we had shown up at the gate late. They also called ahead to our final airport since our luggage made the plane and would be there hours ahead of us and had it put into secure location. There was also a nice Orlando police officer who overheard the whole thing and took time to make sure we knew how to use the meal vouchers and where the restaurants were and tried to reassure us it was all fine, we were struggling to process it a bit. Looking back we were really fortunate it wasn't that big of an impact for us. Yes we had planned to take care of a few things after our flight got in and that got scratched by getting in at midnight but others had it far worse with all the travel delays earlier in summer or around the big storms.

So we chilled in the Orlando airport then, got to visit the Atlanta airport again. I'm glad we had been there the summer before so we kind of knew the basics of how to get around it, it is a big airport but not too bad to navigate once you figure it out. We were absolutely exhausted when we got home but we made it. Our luggage was all in the office waiting for us and it was easy to get it. They were expecting us. It was freezing for us, the weather had cooled and we were used to tropical heat. I was so tired driving home but we made it. So all in all not a fun travel hiccup but not a particularly painful one either. I just will always allow more time at the Orlando airport in the future. We don't plan to cruise out of Port Canaveral anytime soon and probably will avoid Orlando for a while after this.

Anyhow sorry for the diatribe about our airport fiasco but I think it is a good warning if you will be flying out of MCO. We heard others who arrived just before us were better off. I think we hit things at the exact wrong time and picked the wrong line for security. However my sister after hearing about our issue forwarded us an email from her kids school principal welcoming everyone back from the break which started with his comments of how glad he was to be away from the Orlando airport security lines, so apparently we weren't alone in having an experience there that weekend.

Back on a positive note though our 7 nights on the Fantasy were phenomenal. I sometimes feel like the Western Caribbean gets a bit of a bad rep compared to the Eastern but we absolutely loved the itinerary and port stops. We had great service on board, enjoyed the food, had some great magical moments and wonderful adventures. We really liked having a longer cruise too.

So what's next for us? Well my kids don't get on here so I can share we are surprising them for Christmas with a cruise on the Wonder out of San Diego for Spring Break. I loved sailing out of San Diego and can't wait to do it again without all the covid protocols. We love surprising them with experiences and they won't see this one coming because they think our next cruise is next fall break. We actually have had this one booked for a while but have managed to keep it a surprise so far.

We also originally had booked to be on the Magic out of San Diego next fall break. I booked that on opening day because I was thrilled the Magic would be on the west coast. I didn't tell the kids when I booked it figuring I'd wait and surprise them. I failed to mention but we actually got our serving team to help us reveal it to our kids the last night of this cruise hoping it would take some of the sting out of being done with the cruise. However I was recently looking at fall break options again and realized we could use our placeholder and go on the Dream out of New York and have 3 days in Bermuda. Everyone really liked that idea better so we just switched and have that booked now for next fall break, super excited to visit New York and for that sail away! Plus Bermuda looks just awesome and three days there would mean we could really explore. Yep we have definitely been bit by the DCL bug. Travel though is my hobby and what I save for and for now DCL is a great option for us. I really love how it lets all of us have a family vacation together and the individual vacation we want at the same time.

Well that's all folks, thanks for following along!

Thank you so much for this wonderful report … I enjoyed it from start to finish. I’m not sure what I am more excited for… our cruise in 29 days, or getting to surprise my kids on Christmas morning 😄

I also will take your cautionary tale of MCO security to heart. We are on the Dream out of Miami but flying in/out of MCO. I was debating whether to do express walk off or not, but now we definitely will so that we can hit the road as early as possible and account for any delays. In the past I have used the free ClearMe service (basically a fastpass for MCO security) but it is only for morning times which doesn’t work post-cruise.

Thank you so much for this wonderful report … I enjoyed it from start to finish. I’m not sure what I am more excited for… our cruise in 29 days, or getting to surprise my kids on Christmas morning 😄

I also will take your cautionary tale of MCO security to heart. We are on the Dream out of Miami but flying in/out of MCO. I was debating whether to do express walk off or not, but now we definitely will so that we can hit the road as early as possible and account for any delays. In the past I have used the free ClearMe service (basically a fastpass for MCO security) but it is only for morning times which doesn’t work post-cruise.
Surprising kids with a cruise is so fun! Thanks for reading.

I only learned about the ClearMe after I needed it of course. It is cool they have that but not cool you need it if that makes sense.

Loved your report I am counting the days till our Gramd Slam (I didn't know that was a thing!) On Fantasy for a Pixar sailing and this helped get me even more excited!!

Loved your report I am counting the days till our Gramd Slam (I didn't know that was a thing!) On Fantasy for a Pixar sailing and this helped get me even more excited!!
Glad you enjoyed it! I’ll be interested to hear how the Pixar sailings turn out. There is a lot of potential there I hope they do it well. Good luck with your final countdown!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter