Its a Small World?

NALA 24

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if "Its a Small World" is closing for rehab this summer? This is my very favorite attraction and I'm hoping it won't be closed in August.:confused:

Small World is closing down for an extended rehab this year, but I don't believe they've announced exact dates as yet. It would make sense that it would be during the summer, since the big press events are always held in October. If it closed down over the summer, it could then have it's grand "re-opening" in October.

But ... that's just conjecture. Nothing announced yet.

:earsboy:

Rumors have pegged it as closing sometime in June.

It won't repoen until March of 2005. It's an extended rehab to get it back into shape. If you've been on it recently, you'd know that it REALLY needs it.

You're much more likely to get an answer to this question on the Theme Parks board.

Sarangel

Allearsnet.com says Summer 2004-March 2005---a very long rehab! It definitely needs it, though, IMO.

We're going in August and I am SO sad that it will probably be closed while we're there! We rode it 5 or 6 times on our trip last July. Such a wonderful place to relax and cool off, and our little boys were just entranced by it!

Disney classic in my opinion, hope rehab helps bring it back to all it wonderful color and costumes all repaired.::yes:: :wave2:

This ride has been one of my favorites since the first time I went when I was 15! During the heat of the day it is ALWAYS nice to go on this ride and sit for awhile and cool off. We're going the last week in May and first week in June. I hope it's not closed yet! We've been telling my 4 year old all about it and she's been going around here singing "It's a small world after all" OVER and OVER :) I'm sure it does need some work though. If anyone happens to see or know of a definite date, PLEASE SHARE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter