It's a Solo DISventure for DIS20! Update 9/9 **Complete**

Glad you got to go to the Patreon event - I wish I was able to but I already had my flight booked before that got set so wasn't able to make it. Sounded like fun though

glad you enjoyed the trip so much - and best of luck with Dopey 2.0!

Glad you got to go to the Patreon event - I wish I was able to but I already had my flight booked before that got set so wasn't able to make it. Sounded like fun though

glad you enjoyed the trip so much - and best of luck with Dopey 2.0!
Yeah the Patreon event was nice even though I wasn't there for very long. It was great meet you too Phil! It was nice to spend the DIS event with you and the few others.

Thanks!

Bad Dee! Bad DISfriend!

:blush:

I have been behind everywhere since June and did not notice the link for this trip report in your signature. Heck, I didn't even know you were going on a trip.

I love your reports, so when I get a chance I will sit back and read all about it!

::yes::

Bad Dee! Bad DISfriend!

:blush:

I have been behind everywhere since June and did not notice the link for this trip report in your signature. Heck, I didn't even know you were going on a trip.

I love your reports, so when I get a chance I will sit back and read all about it!

::yes::
That's okay! It will be here as long as you need it ;)

This trip wasn't exactly planned that far in advance but it happened nonetheless. Thanks for checking in Dee!

Caught up through your Day 1 Flight of Passage ride:

You got a nice, but early start to your day! I'm glad the travel went well for you. First row on DME and an awesome archway shot are make for a fantastic beginning to you trip.

You didn't mess around or waste any time in meeting some big guns at BW right at the start of your trip!

AK:

I didn't know they had streetmosphere characters there. New?

Your pictures around Pandora are great- you captured some amazing detail. That's one of the best parts of travelling solo- you are only on your own timetable so you don't have to rush when you are looking around. All I could think about looking at your pictures was how much fun it must have been for the imagineers and builders who put it all together.

Cute Banshee- did you give it a name? Or did it come with one?

Your meal at Tiffins looks incredible. One of my friends is trying to convince us to eat there on our October trip. Food loving me says yes, budget me is harder to convince.

The Tree of Life is really a work of art. You can look at it all day and find new things.

You have some incredible photos from the safari, but this series: :worship:

Here comes one of my favorite shots of the entire trip!

Hungry Hungry Hippo!

Did everyone start yawning after seeing this?

Loved hearing your review of Flights of Passage! I can't wait to experience this in October.

What a great experience you had at the US Open! Thanks for sharing it with us.

:thumbsup2

Caught up through your Day 1 Flight of Passage ride:

You got a nice, but early start to your day! I'm glad the travel went well for you. First row on DME and an awesome archway shot are make for a fantastic beginning to you trip.

You didn't mess around or waste any time in meeting some big guns at BW right at the start of your trip!

AK:

I didn't know they had streetmosphere characters there. New?

Your pictures around Pandora are great- you captured some amazing detail. That's one of the best parts of travelling solo- you are only on your own timetable so you don't have to rush when you are looking around. All I could think about looking at your pictures was how much fun it must have been for the imagineers and builders who put it all together.

Cute Banshee- did you give it a name? Or did it come with one?

Your meal at Tiffins looks incredible. One of my friends is trying to convince us to eat there on our October trip. Food loving me says yes, budget me is harder to convince.

The Tree of Life is really a work of art. You can look at it all day and find new things.

You have some incredible photos from the safari, but this series: :worship:

Hungry Hungry Hippo!

Did everyone start yawning after seeing this?

Loved hearing your review of Flights of Passage! I can't wait to experience this in October.

What a great experience you had at the US Open! Thanks for sharing it with us.

:thumbsup2

It was pretty cool to meet the big guns right away!

I didn’t know the streetmosphere was there either. I’m not sure if it was new or not.

Pandora is so picturesque!

No banshee name. I thought about it but couldn’t think of anything I liked.

Tiffins is so worth it. I did the RoL dining package which actually is a very good value and can save money depending on what you order.

Lol, I don’t remember any yawning.

Flight of Passage is so cool you’re going to love it!

The US Open was a great experience, I’m glad I went.

Hi Ryan! I have read TRs of your before but this one sounded so fun so I decided to read it! How cool you were able to do a solo trip for the DIS Meet up! I have always dreamed of doing a solo trip, just being able to go off and do whatever you want seems like such a great luxury.
The DIS events looked like so much fun, so cool how you all got to experience Pandora together during EMH as well as that fantastic party! Oh my gosh, it is so cool you were able to see Jodi perform live. That would be amazing!!!
Loved seeing all of the Pandora pictures, I was able to be there last summer right after it opened and seeing your pictures makes me want to go again and experience it.

I am really looking forward to your future TRs!

Hi Ryan! I have read TRs of your before but this one sounded so fun so I decided to read it! How cool you were able to do a solo trip for the DIS Meet up! I have always dreamed of doing a solo trip, just being able to go off and do whatever you want seems like such a great luxury.
The DIS events looked like so much fun, so cool how you all got to experience Pandora together during EMH as well as that fantastic party! Oh my gosh, it is so cool you were able to see Jodi perform live. That would be amazing!!!
Loved seeing all of the Pandora pictures, I was able to be there last summer right after it opened and seeing your pictures makes me want to go again and experience it.

I am really looking forward to your future TRs!
Thanks for reading! This was definitely an amazing whirlwind type trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!