It's Long Overdue.....Now the IIIEEEEEEEE Trip Report!! Come Find Me!

Men In Black ~ I see this is similar to Buzz Lightyear. Mike will be able to do this one. We did Men in Black and I believe it was similiar. I have only ridden it once and I remember thinking it was kind of fun but it obviously didn't make that big of an impression because I don't remember shooting stuff but maybe we did LOL. I think we'll be ok with this one!

ET ~ I did see where this was compared to riding Peter Pan. Mike will be able to do this one. ET is a must do. So fun. Very easy and cute. Good to know!

Hogwarts Express Train ~ Should be good for Mike. Really cool and like any other train. You will love it. Mike loves trains!

Escape from Gringotts ~ So we were told that this was like an indoor coaster but minimal movement?? I really hope Mike can do the Harry Potter rides, but I do question this one.......any help on this would be appreciated!! NOT minimal movement. I would compare it to Indiana Jones. I get motion sickness but was able to do it but def not minimal. They also have a king kong ride that is fun and similiar to both of these. This is a must do but if he is really sensitive maybe not. Mike does ok on Indy so this one probably ok?

Jimmy Fallon Race thru NY ~ Told this was like Soarin?? If so, Mike can ride it. This was not open when we were there so not sure. Ok, thanks!

Revenge of the Mummy ~ This one sounds a bit intense....compared to Indy at DL/Dinosaur at AK & Rock-n-Roller Coaster at HS. So more info on this one would be nice. This one is out for Mike. Agreed like Indy or Dinosaur. I loved it and it is fun but Mike maybe not. So if it's like Indy, that's ok but if there's more to this one, then maybe not.

Transformers ~ All I could find on this one was it is intense motion, so definitely out for Mike. More information needed for me though. The girls rode it I didn't because I knew it would be bad. They also have a spiderman ride that is similiar. Lot of movement plus 3 D which REALLY gets to me. Katy loved it Shelby gets sick like me and said while it was cool made her sick I saw it compared to Spiderman in other reviews but if you've never ridden either, that doesn't help me much. So since it's a mix of Indy and 3D....probably a NO.

Shrek 4-D ~ Love the Shrek movies, so this should be good for a A/C break. Mike does fine with the 3D shows. The seats do move but I think they have ones in the back that don't. If the 3D bugs you just close your eyes. I think these are ok.....I think? lol

And just FYI the forbidden journey is amazing but it makes me sick. I do it once with dramamine but have to close my eyes in parts and once is all I can handle.[/QUOTE] This is one I hope we can get him on with some motion sickness things in place. I've heard its a must do!

I missed this bottom part.

Kang & Kodas Twirl-n-Hurl ~ Looks like it's like Dumbo? Mike can do that! I don't even know what that is. I must have missed it. It's in Sprinfield/Simpsons.

Simpsons Ride ~ We actually did this one at Universal Hollywood. We did 2 rides on our visit and this was one of them & it made Mike pretty nauseous. I was more concerned how my twins were doing then actually watching the screen. Derek works this ride so if there's time, I'd like to do it again. I know it will be a big pass for Mike.....but he can capture Springfield in pictures for us. I can't do this one. Makes me super sick I asked Derek if there are a lot of sick people when getting off this ride and he says they clean up puke at least once a shift...... :sick: gross!

Despicable Me ~ So I'll be honest, I don't think I've sat thru an entire Despicable Me movie......so seeing this isn't high on my list but again, if a A/C break is needed, we will go watch it. I didn't do this either because I wasn't sure about the motion. Katy said it was ok but she doesn't get sick. She loved it though so I would def try it. Maybe try and then you can determine if Mike can handle it. I think the 3D shows are ok for him.

So that only leaves one more attraction.......this is an absolute NO WAY JOSE!!!!!

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit ~ Nope, no thanks!! Yeah we didn't do it. Shelby did and she is pretty daring and it terrified her so..... No way!! :crazy2:

Day 2 ~~ Islands of Adventure:

So this park seems to have all the wet rides. I like these type of rides but hate getting soaked and then walking around soaked. From what I've read and watched on YouTube, these rides go over the top in getting you soaked. So to be ready, I ordered quick dry under garments as well as capri's. I'm hoping this will help in that "I'm soaked and I'm not enjoying this feeling" that happens when I do a water ride.

So here are the attractions and what I've read. Please advise and compare these to Disney if you can. Remember Mike's issue with motion sickness.

Attractions I want to do:

Ripsaw Falls ~ Read this was like an Intense Splash Mountain....it reminds me of the log ride at Knott's Berry Farm in California. I'm not a fan of drops but will probably suffer thru this one since Mike likes these.

Bilge Rate Barges ~ This one is like Kali River at AK/Grizzly River at DCA. Love this style but hated as wet as we got on the Kali River one. I see that will happen on this one too.

Jurassic River ~ The comparison I read on this one was Splash Mountain meets Dinosaur.

Cat in the Hat ~ I loved this comparison I found........Winnie the Pooh ride w/Whiplash......lol Probably safe for Mike to do.

Sky High Seuss Trolley ~ It reminds me of the People Mover. Also safe for Mike.

Flight of Hippogriff ~ It looks like a well themed, easy, short coaster ride. Mike does ok on most coasters.

HP & the Forbidden Journey ~ I've been told that this is a pretty intense, lots of movement flight simulation. I'm thinking Mike won't be able to do this one unless we find something that works really good for the motion sickness.

King Kong & Skull Island ~ So when we did the BackLot Tour at the Universal Hollywood park......there was a section of this and so from what I can tell, this is a bus type ride and Mike will be fine.

Spiderman ~ Intense 3-D like Terminator (love this comparison.....it went both ways in reviews.....so again, if you've never done them before....you're not telling me much)

Here are the ones I'm either on the fence with or if there's time we will do them:

One Fish, Two Fish ~ Dumbo style ride......nice and relaxing if the lines are too long

CaroSeussel ~ The Seuss Carousel.....always loved carousels.

Storm Force ~ Egg Beater style ride.....can take it or leave it. Mike would probably skip it.

Poseidon's Fury ~ Walk thru Show.....looks neat but whether we have time or not will decide if we do this one.

Hulk Coaster ~ So I've done California Screamin' with the one loop and rode Rock-n-Roller Coaster at HS so this looks like maybe a combo of those but of late, the coasters are freaking me out (I guess I'm getting old). This will be totally a last second decision and only if we can pretty much get on right away. The longer I stand around and watch/think about it.....the less chance of me doing it. Mike has already said.....Nope!

Here are the ones we will pass on:

Pteranodon Flyers ~ The swings.......no interest as an adult to do these.

Dr Doom Fearfall ~ ToT outside was the description and I don't do ToT.....I don't like the feeling of falling.

Ok your turn.......advise and your personal comparisons are appreciated & needed!!

Ripsaw Falls ~ Read this was like an Intense Splash Mountain....it reminds me of the log ride at Knott's Berry Farm in California. I'm not a fan of drops but will probably suffer thru this one since Mike likes these. It is a lot of fun however it is VERY wet. They literally have a huge bucket that dumps on you. I did it once but won't again cuz you might as well jump in a lake LOL.

Bilge Rate Barges ~ This one is like Kali River at AK/Grizzly River at DCA. Love this style but hated as wet as we got on the Kali River one. I see that will happen on this one too. Same with this. Girls did this and got absolutely soaked. But yes it is like Grizzly or Kali

Jurassic River ~ The comparison I read on this one was Splash Mountain meets Dinosaur. This one is fun and just has the one drop. You can get pretty wet it depends but it is fun

Cat in the Hat ~ I loved this comparison I found........Winnie the Pooh ride w/Whiplash......lol Probably safe for Mike to do. This one is a lot of fun you will like it.

Sky High Seuss Trolley ~ It reminds me of the People Mover. Also safe for Mike. Also lots of fun

Flight of Hippogriff ~ It looks like a well themed, easy, short coaster ride. Mike does ok on most coasters. This is ok but def like a kiddie coaster.

HP & the Forbidden Journey ~ I've been told that this is a pretty intense, lots of movement flight simulation. I'm thinking Mike won't be able to do this one unless we find something that works really good for the motion sickness. Amazing ride but VERY intense. I can only do it once.

King Kong & Skull Island ~ So when we did the BackLot Tour at the Universal Hollywood park......there was a section of this and so from what I can tell, this is a bus type ride and Mike will be fine. A lot like Indy. A big bus type ride with the 3D stuff. Didn't bother me.

Spiderman ~ Intense 3-D like Terminator (love this comparison.....it went both ways in reviews.....so again, if you've never done them before....you're not telling me much) Has a LOT of movement and 3D Made me sick. Only did it once.

Here are the ones I'm either on the fence with or if there's time we will do them:

One Fish, Two Fish ~ Dumbo style ride......nice and relaxing if the lines are too long fun kiddie ride. Very much like dumbo

CaroSeussel ~ The Seuss Carousel.....always loved carousels. Didn't do this one but I think we did it when the kids were small. Yes it is your basic carousel.

Storm Force ~ Egg Beater style ride.....can take it or leave it. Mike would probably skip it. Didn't do this one

Poseidon's Fury ~ Walk thru Show.....looks neat but whether we have time or not will decide if we do this one. Did this once and it is actually really cool. It is not always open though.

Hulk Coaster ~ So I've done California Screamin' with the one loop and rode Rock-n-Roller Coaster at HS so this looks like maybe a combo of those but of late, the coasters are freaking me out (I guess I'm getting old). This will be totally a last second decision and only if we can pretty much get on right away. The longer I stand around and watch/think about it.....the less chance of me doing it. Mike has already said.....Nope! Serious coaster but we love it.

Dr Doom Fearfall ~ ToT outside was the description and I don't do ToT.....I don't like the feeling of falling.

Ripsaw Falls ~ Read this was like an Intense Splash Mountain....it reminds me of the log ride at Knott's Berry Farm in California. I'm not a fan of drops but will probably suffer thru this one since Mike likes these. It is a lot of fun however it is VERY wet. They literally have a huge bucket that dumps on you. I did it once but won't again cuz you might as well jump in a lake LOL. I saw that on the video.....why do we have to get THAT wet?!!

Bilge Rate Barges ~ This one is like Kali River at AK/Grizzly River at DCA. Love this style but hated as wet as we got on the Kali River one. I see that will happen on this one too. Same with this. Girls did this and got absolutely soaked. But yes it is like Grizzly or Kali My thoughts are to get all the wet ones done at the same time so if I'm miserable we can run back to the motel and change.

Jurassic River ~ The comparison I read on this one was Splash Mountain meets Dinosaur. This one is fun and just has the one drop. You can get pretty wet it depends but it is fun The theming and story look good on this one.

Cat in the Hat ~ I loved this comparison I found........Winnie the Pooh ride w/Whiplash......lol Probably safe for Mike to do. This one is a lot of fun you will like it. Great!

Sky High Seuss Trolley ~ It reminds me of the People Mover. Also safe for Mike. Also lots of fun Yay!

Flight of Hippogriff ~ It looks like a well themed, easy, short coaster ride. Mike does ok on most coasters. This is ok but def like a kiddie coaster. I want to do it just for the theming.

HP & the Forbidden Journey ~ I've been told that this is a pretty intense, lots of movement flight simulation. I'm thinking Mike won't be able to do this one unless we find something that works really good for the motion sickness. Amazing ride but VERY intense. I can only do it once. If we can get Mike a patch, I'm hoping he will try this one.

King Kong & Skull Island ~ So when we did the BackLot Tour at the Universal Hollywood park......there was a section of this and so from what I can tell, this is a bus type ride and Mike will be fine. A lot like Indy. A big bus type ride with the 3D stuff. Didn't bother me. I figured this was a safe one for him.

Spiderman ~ Intense 3-D like Terminator (love this comparison.....it went both ways in reviews.....so again, if you've never done them before....you're not telling me much) Has a LOT of movement and 3D Made me sick. Only did it once. I guess if I do Transformers and don't like it, I can skip this one.

One Fish, Two Fish ~ Dumbo style ride......nice and relaxing if the lines are too long fun kiddie ride. Very much like dumbo :dumbo:

CaroSeussel ~ The Seuss Carousel.....always loved carousels. Didn't do this one but I think we did it when the kids were small. Yes it is your basic carousel. :earsgirl:

Storm Force ~ Egg Beater style ride.....can take it or leave it. Mike would probably skip it. Didn't do this one Doubtful we'll bother with this one.

Poseidon's Fury ~ Walk thru Show.....looks neat but whether we have time or not will decide if we do this one. Did this once and it is actually really cool. It is not always open though. I'm hoping it's open and we get a chance to do it.

Hulk Coaster ~ So I've done California Screamin' with the one loop and rode Rock-n-Roller Coaster at HS so this looks like maybe a combo of those but of late, the coasters are freaking me out (I guess I'm getting old). This will be totally a last second decision and only if we can pretty much get on right away. The longer I stand around and watch/think about it.....the less chance of me doing it. Mike has already said.....Nope! Serious coaster but we love it. I will play this one by ear.....just not sure I can do it.

Day 3 ~ Will be a mix of both Universal Parks to ride things we missed or re-ride the good ones!

I'm not sure of where we will be getting breakfast or lunch on our Universal days. If you have any favorites in the parks.....please share (pictures are always a plus).

Our dinners are set for each night of our trip. I enjoy a sit down meal where we can relax and take in the scenery (and/or people watch).

Thursday~Universal Studios Day we'll leave early to enjoy California Grill over at the Contemporary Resort. Never been there and was super excited to get it during a time we'd get to see the fireworks.

Friday~Islands of Adventure Day is also a Grad Bash night, so we'll leave when the park closes to the public or when it gets to crazy and go to a burger place off property. We're going to Teak Neighborhood Grill. The pictures of the burgers are insane and this is a favorite place of Derek's.

Saturday~Both Parks Day we will be enjoying dinner at Margaritaville. Can't wait to try their Margarita flight......I also hear the food is good too!!

Woot on the celebrations!!! I love your ride ideas. Here's what I've been on:

Men in Black is a good one and I'm sure Mike will be ok. Just an FYI incase Kelly didn't tell you, if Derek or Sara are riding, you'll need to rent a locker for your belongings

I second Kelly on ET. It was one of the first rides I did back in 2010. Very cute and I'm sure Mike will do fine.

You will LOVE the Hogwarts Express. You'll travel to either London-Hogwarts or Hogwarts-London. You will need park hoppers to do this.

Escape from Gringott's is amazing.

Revenge of the Mummy is like Indy so I'm sure Mike will do ok on this.

Trying to remember of the Simpsons is the same in FL as is Hollywood.

Despicable Me- They have stationary seating in case Mike wants to go there instead of the motion

Now before you think I am crazy, I have done........

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit!!! :scared1: Yes, I am nuts and have done this both times I've been to Universal.

Ripsaw Falls- you can say that again, did this in 2010.

Please, bring a change of clothes for the Rapids. Again, did this in 2010 and ended up with someone puking on it :sick: :sad2:

You are correct on Jurassic River, also did this in 2010.

Cat in the Hat- you are correct

Seuss Trolley- I loved this!! You get to see all of Seussland

Flight of the Hippogriff- Another fun one too

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey- I'm really hoping Mike does ok on this. You can even walk through the castle too, feel free to admire it

The Spiderman description is funny, did this in 2010 :charac4:

The Hulk is one of my personal favorites (yes, I'm nuts). That was one of the things I was looking forward to when I went.

And now, I am crazy again but I have also done..........

Dr. Doom's Freefall :scared1: Yes, I said it corrrectly. I may have pics from my past trips (one of which being Christmas) if you'd like to get familiar

I also have an ice cream place too that my sister and dad discovered off property (which is on her food list):
http://www.twisteetreatocoeelbv.com/

In Universal, there's a cute Dr. Seuss resturant I liked (other than the fact I ate my sister's lunch, more details later :rotfl2:)

Last edited:
Woot on the celebrations!!! I love your ride ideas. Here's what I've been on:

Men in Black is a good one and I'm sure Mike will be ok. Just an FYI incase Kelly didn't tell you, if Derek or Sara are riding, you'll need to rent a locker for your belongings I was not aware of that.....thank you!

I second Kelly on ET. It was one of the first rides I did back in 2010. Very cute and I'm sure Mike will do fine. Great!

You will LOVE the Hogwarts Express. You'll travel to either London-Hogwarts or Hogwarts-London. You will need park hoppers to do this. Both Derek & Sara are castmembers, so I'm guessing we can park hop.

Escape from Gringott's is amazing. I'm looking forward to this one.

Revenge of the Mummy is like Indy so I'm sure Mike will do ok on this. Ok, good!

Trying to remember of the Simpsons is the same in FL as is Hollywood. I believe it is.....it's a good stomach turner according to Derek who says they clean up throw up at least once a shift. YUCK!

Despicable Me- They have stationary seating in case Mike wants to go there instead of the motion Ok, thanks for that.

Now before you think I am crazy, I have done........

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit!!! :scared1: Yes, I am nuts and have done this both times I've been to Universal. Oh my goodness.....that's NUTS!!!!! You're a brave girl!

Ripsaw Falls- you can say that again, did this in 2010. Wet, wet, wet.........

Please, bring a change of clothes for the Rapids. Again, did this in 2010 and ended up with someone puking on it :sick: :sad2: Oh Gross!

You are correct on Jurassic River, also did this in 2010. More wet, wet, wet........

Cat in the Hat- you are correct Love Dr Seuss!

Seuss Trolley- I loved this!! You get to see all of Seussland Can't wait!!

Flight of the Hippogriff- Another fun one too Good!

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey- I'm really hoping Mike does ok on this. You can even walk through the castle too, feel free to admire it Another one I'm looking forward to!

The Spiderman description is funny, did this in 2010 :charac4: What is the ride like? Lots of motion......Mike should avoid??

The Hulk is one of my personal favorites (yes, I'm nuts). That was one of the things I was looking forward to when I went. I think I could do it but then my anxiety and brain start going crazy and then I talk myself out of it.

And now, I am crazy again but I have also done..........

Dr. Doom's Freefall :scared1: Yes, I said it corrrectly. I may have pics from my past trips (one of which being Christmas) if you'd like to get familiar I've seen rides like this and have zero interest in it......I hate falling.

I also have an ice cream place too that my sister and dad discovered off property (which is on her food list):
http://www.twisteetreatocoeelbv.com/
I will have to go check it out!

In Universal, there's a cute Dr. Seuss resturant I liked (other than the fact I ate my sister's lunch, more details later :rotfl2:) Ok, I'm looking for suggestions of places to try inside the parks for breeakfast & lunch.

Ok, we are finally moving on to Walt Disney World!!
Sunday, April 22 we will be doing Animal Kingdom!! So here's the deal everyone......every time we've gone to AK.....it has poured, not a small burst of rain....I'm talking, drenched to the bone with no end in sight. So there are lots of areas we've never seen......like the Dinosaur area, which means we've never ridden Dinosaur. There are many of the trails to see animals we've never been to. We've done the Safari, Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, the train to Rafiki's area with the petting zoo and seen the Festival of the Lion King show......but that's about it. We get there and 2-3 hours later, we're running for cover and the buses.

So I need all of you on April 22nd to send happy wishes and pixie dust to us that we have a beautiful day at the park so we can see more and check out the new Pandora area.

Attractions we would like to do:

Flight of Passage ~ So I hear this one might not work for Mike....thoughts??

Dinosaur ~ We love Indiana Jones at Disneyland and this is the same type of ride but with Dinosaurs.....not a huge fan of them but want to try out the ride anyways.

Expedition Everest ~ Absolutely love this coaster and so does Mike!! Hope we can get there early to ride before the crowds get there.

Kilimanjaro Safari ~ With Sara being one of the Safari Guides, sounds like we will be able to get on pretty easily. Love this one!

Festival of the Lion King ~ Such a neat show and also well done that even though I've seen it 3 times before, I'd like to return and see it again this trip.

A couple attractions if timing is right and lines are good we'll try these:

Na'vi River Journey ~ I know this is one to see, but I'm not a fan of waiting for hours for a 30 second ride. I've seen videos and it's beautiful but why is it so short???

TriCera Top Spin ~ Dino Dumbo!!

Ok so what are the Big No's for this park:

Kali River Rapids ~ I'll do a wet ride day at Universal but I don't want to be wet at Animal Kingdom this trip.

Primeval Whirl ~ So this is like Goofy's Sky School at Disney's California Adventure and I hate that ride......so I'll pass!

River of Light (Night Show) ~ We watched this on YouTube and talk about a yawn fest....... We're gonna get out early and head to the Polynesian for our Ohana dinner.

I do not remember much of Spider Man since I did not do this last time. And OMG about the rain (yup, that happened to me in 2009). I haven't done Flights of Passage so I can't help on this and actually, none of the avatar land rides. Dinosaur, you are correct on the type of ride it is (scared the beejesus out of my sister and I in 2003). However, we LOVE Everest, Lion King, Kilimanjaro too. I also like the Dino Dumbo too. Much to the dismay of my family, I love Primeval Whirl (didn't go last time, not enough time)

I do not remember much of Spider Man since I did not do this last time. And OMG about the rain (yup, that happened to me in 2009). I haven't done Flights of Passage so I can't help on this and actually, none of the avatar land rides. Dinosaur, you are correct on the type of ride it is (scared the beejesus out of my sister and I in 2003). However, we LOVE Everest, Lion King, Kilimanjaro too. I also like the Dino Dumbo too. Much to the dismay of my family, I love Primeval Whirl (didn't go last time, not enough time)

I'm excited to see the new Pandora area....it looks really neat! I really hope we don't see rain this trip!

Day 5 ~~ EPCOT Day

So our focus will be on the Flower & Garden topiaries & food kiosks but hoping we can squeeze a few attractions in.

These are the ones we want to do:

Frozen Ever After ~ Not that I have to do & see all things Frozen, but this wasn't there our last trip......so I'd like to check it out.

GranFiesta Tour ~ Love this boat ride in the Mexican Pavilion.

Soarin' Around the World ~ This is also new for us, we've only experienced the old Soarin' Over California

Test Track ~ This is a fun ride!

These are the ones if we have time:

Journey with Figment ~ Such a silly ride, but still one we enjoy.....

The Seas with Nemo ~ Like riding thru the ocean, I liked this ride.

Spaceship Earth ~ We do this every trip but our focus is taking in as much of the Flower & Garden as we can, so it will just depend on lines & time.

Living with the Land ~ We like this one to see all the things growing and it's a relaxing slow boat ride.

All the movies in the different countries pavilions......I really like watching these and the America Pavilion if we time it right to hear the singers.

Illuminations ~ So we enjoy this evening show but this might be a good time to hit some of the above rides with smaller lines

The only ride on our NOPE not gonna do it.......is Mission Space! I did the easy side and got claustrophobic and hated it!!!

We don't have any meals planned for today, we were going to sample our way around the world. If we need to actually do a meal, we'll probably do the quick service in Mexico. So much food, good price and extra yummy!!

Day 6 ~~ Magic Kingdom

Seems only right to make this our last park. MK is closest to what Disneyland is and of course, DL will always be my home (being a west coaster).

Here are the Must Do's:

Big Thunder Mt RR ~ My favorite ride!!

Haunted Mansion ~ Another Favorite

It's A Small World ~ I'm sad to read that this may be taken out......it's a classic & what really started it all at a World's Fair and now is a focal point in Disneyland. DL is much different with a huge facade that they use for night shows & Christmas Lights during the holidays. They also added newer characters to the mix (which I'm torn about). I enjoyed the one at MK because it was different & classic.

Mad Tea Party ~ Love spinning in the cups!

Winnie the Pooh ~ Have to ride this one for Michayla. She lights up on this ride.

Mickey's Philharmagic ~ This will be a good escape and time to rest our feet with a really fun show.

Monster's Laugh Floor ~ Another fun break

Seven Dwarf's Mine Train ~ This is a fun coaster and hopefully we'll be able to get on it.

Pirates of the Caribbean ~ This was closed on our other trips so we need to check it out this time. Sorry to see the redhead scene redone.......

Festival of Fantasy Parade ~ Didn't get to see this last trip & I love a parade!

Happily Ever After Fireworks ~ Fireworks.....enough said!!

If We Have Time:

Country Bear Jamboree ~ A piece of my childhood from DL that is no longer there.

Dumbo ~ I like the double Dumbo set up here

Hall of Presidents ~ I enjoy this show as a break but not sure I'm ready for the new addition......I don't think I'd be relaxed after seeing it.....lol

Jungle Cruise ~ Always good for a laugh

Magic Carpets of Aladdin ~ Haven't been on this one, but it's like the Dumbo ride so I get it.

Peter Pan ~ A must on every DL trip but if the line is long like it is at DL....we'll have to pass this trip

Prince Charming Carousel ~ Love Carousels

Splash Mountain ~ I can take it or leave it......its the getting wet thing.

People Mover ~ Another blast from the past at DL that I miss.....if we have time, we'll definitely do this one

Under the Sea/Ariel ~ Like the queing area is awesome

Carousel of Progress ~ This one makes me smile....not sure why

Enchanted Tiki Room ~ It's the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room........

Full Trip on the Train ~ Walt loved trains.....so do we!

These are the ones we can skip:

Astro Orbitor ~ I haven't ever ridden this ride at either DL or MK

Barnstormer ~ I haven't rode this one either

Buzz Lightyear ~ I will ride this with kids but can skip it just as easily

Space Mountain ~ Love the ride, but not the MK ride vehicle (Derek says he thought his head was going to get lopped off)

Swiss Family Treehouse ~ Heights and me don't get along

Speedway ~ The cars aren't comfy and all the vibrating sets my fibromyalgia off

It's a lot to accomplish in one day but we will see what we can do. It really hurts not having tickets so we can secure Fastpasses but hopefully crowds are low and we are able to get on the big rides easily.

Ok, we are finally moving on to Walt Disney World!!
Sunday, April 22 we will be doing Animal Kingdom!! So here's the deal everyone......every time we've gone to AK.....it has poured, not a small burst of rain....I'm talking, drenched to the bone with no end in sight. So there are lots of areas we've never seen......like the Dinosaur area, which means we've never ridden Dinosaur. There are many of the trails to see animals we've never been to. We've done the Safari, Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids, the train to Rafiki's area with the petting zoo and seen the Festival of the Lion King show......but that's about it. We get there and 2-3 hours later, we're running for cover and the buses.

So I need all of you on April 22nd to send happy wishes and pixie dust to us that we have a beautiful day at the park so we can see more and check out the new Pandora area.

We'll be at WDW the same time as you and I'm enjoying your PTR.

I don't want to burst any bubbles here, but Sunday 4/22 is the Star Wars Half Marathon as well as Earth Day. I don't think the Half will affect crowds as much as Earth Day will. Just wanted to make sure you know and could plan accordingly - don't shoot the messenger! :duck:

We'll be at WDW the same time as you and I'm enjoying your PTR.

I don't want to burst any bubbles here, but Sunday 4/22 is the Star Wars Half Marathon as well as Earth Day. I don't think the Half will affect crowds as much as Earth Day will. Just wanted to make sure you know and could plan accordingly - don't shoot the messenger! :duck:

Thank you & Welcome!!

I knew about the Star War's races that weekend but didn't give much thought to the Earth Day thing. Do you think that will play into crowds at Animal Kingdom?

Joining in. Will catch up soon
Camp Attitude
I love this!

So as I mentioned we have 8
Me too! 4 birth kids and 4 permanent foster placements, two premises who are 3 and 4 and doing well, one 7 year old girl with delays and a special 9 year old who does not really have a fiagndiag but has a feeling tube and can not move much or talk, most like CP plus by both ages 7, 9 , 11 and 13, and we live in Honduras.

.3727 days as a foster child
yikes, thank you for stepping up and being her voice for permanentcy and her family!

So that's us in a nutshell I guess. I feel blessed with every child we were gifted with.....even on the hard days. I love being their mom!!
Ditto!

And now on to hear about your trip!

Thank you & Welcome!!

I knew about the Star War's races that weekend but didn't give much thought to the Earth Day thing. Do you think that will play into crowds at Animal Kingdom?

Unfortunately, yes I do. I think crowds will be heavy there that day. They're doing a party for the planet and it's also their 20th anniversary.

ETA: Maybe I'll be proven wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter