It's MARVEL-ous on the MAGIC! Oct 2017 Canada Coast Cruise COMPLETE! See Ya Real Soon!

Woohoo! Alaska is amazing.

Clearly you need a little cruise to tide you over though. :rolleyes1

I've heard so much about Alaska I can't wait to finally experience it myelf.

You are definitely right. I do need a cruise to tide me over! Or at least multiple trips to Disney :laughing:

Peggy's Cove is just dripping in charm!!!

Gorgeous photos as always!

Thank you! Have you been to Peggy's Cove?

Yeah, the pirate night menu is always my least fave as well....but that macadamia tart, drool. I had it last week on the Wonder, hands down one of my fave desserts on Disney!

I thought it was better before. I think they changed the menu? Did they take away the potstickers? I remember I liked those.
That tart was pretty good! Definitely the highlight of the evening.

Love how many people dressed up for pirate night on your cruise, though!

Yes! They were very into it!

:confused3 The last thing I want to be confused by is food. This doesn't look appealing, at all :crazy2:

Not at all!! :crazy2: Glad they were able to get me something else.

Good idea! I think I'll do that in October :thumbsup2

i'm definitely going to skip my next Pirate night! Although I hear on Alaska there is no Pirate Night but there is a Frozen night which I think will suit me better, LOL.

Hurrah for a solo trip!! That’s awesome! Sorry pirate night dinner was a bust. I have no idea what that appetizer is either!

I'm so excited about this little solo trip. I think the solo trip to Disneyland really put me in the mood to do one for WDW.

If you ever find yourself in New Brunswick in the spring, we'll make you pancakes, and show you the boiling room, and make maple taffy on the snow. :P

That sounds amazing! It's a date! :thumbsup2

My great grandmother always made us Johnny Cake!

Cool! Is it just corn bread?

Great update! And thanks for making me glad that we won't have pirate night with that menu on our upcoming cruise. :rotfl: Seriously, the dessert is the only thing that looked good and you always choose a nice variety of things when you order. I love how your FIL got into the whole pirate thing, too!

You are right, the best thing is the dessert. I liked it better when they still had potstickers on the menu.
I tried to get my FIL more involved, and he looked like was having fun!

He looks so serious about it too!

He was very serious about being a Pirate!pirate:

The only down side, is it looks super crowded!

Yes unfortunately, it was!

Yum! I love samosas! So good.

It was pretty tasty although not the best I've had.

That was our observation too. DH and I were practically the only adults who dressed for Marvel Day at Sea but it seemed like at least half the ship was in pirate gear.

Everyone loves a Pirate! :sail:pirate:

This one really threw us too. I was expecting a link of sausage with some cheesy bread thing on the side and instead got a casserole. Which we did not eat. The fruit really overpowered it. Our waiters didn't comment though.

Ha, you ordered it too? I think we were duped. It' should be called "the leftover" appetizer. Because goodness knows what ended up in it from breakfast. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun! I prefer Sugar Shacks from Quebec: a huge cabin-like banquet facility where they have the kettle and syrup making apparatus outside as well as troughs of snow. Then they ladle some of it onto the snow, you grab a popsicle stick, and make your own syrup lollipop. It also usually has a huge AYCE meal, which is family-style for the long tables. Most of it is breakfast food style (even at dinner), but it ALL has maple syrup. YUM!!

That sounds amazing! That was more in line of what I was expecting minus the big meal and snow. :laughing:

Lots of interesting foods for dinner!! I really liked Steve's lettuce in a cup LOL Nice of your server to bring you something else when your odd sausage-topped fruit something-or-other. I don't actually remember from our cruise (a million years ago!) but food is all included, right? You can just get something else, no charge?

Yup all food and beverages are included aside from alcohol and specialty dining like Remy and Palo. Disney even has free soda. You can get seconds of anything, you can order multiple courses, 3 desserts and a Mickey bar, whatever you want! :thumbsup2

I just caught up! I was too far behind to quote specific stuff, but I love your Loki costume and the Marvel day at sea looks soooo fun. I can't decide if I'd like Marvel or Star Wars more.

Love that you got to see the Anne of Green Gables heritage site; I just finished reading them as an adult and PEI sounds so charming.

So basically, thanks to you, I've concluded that I need to take a Disney cruise ASAP.

More stunning pictures of Peggy's Cove and Hallifax
I'm glad they had a back up for Pirate Night but bummer
You and Steve look like true buccaneers...argggg
Love all the character pics especially Captain Jack ;)

Nice! Finally caught up here again!

I liked your EZ pirate outfits! I don't like the menu on Pirate night, so we always go to Palo that night, sometimes Remy. Next trip it will be Palo and I have a pirate night appropriate shirt to wear! :laughing: None of your entrees or apps looked good, I agree the fruit cobbler looked like the best thing on the menu. Sorry about the last day, but that means you'll be going to WDW soon, and Yay for a solo trip in June. Wish I could go, but not in the cards.

I'm so behind!
Apparently superhero food at midnight means lots of sausage-like things. :rotfl:
Obviously that is their special superhero food, like Popeye and his spinach :rotfl:
Basically the house located on this site was the house LM Montgomery grew up in with her grandparents and was the inspiration for her Anne of Green Gables books. I grew up watching the Sullivan Entertainment mini series with Megan Follows...anyone watched those? I was obsessed as a teen, to put it mildly.
I never read the books. I might have to do that!
Funny story...so one of the buses to arrive was a Disney excursion. And I see this couple staring at me as we were walking around the house taking pictures...then the guy comes up to me and says in almost a whisper "...Loki??" Hahaha I was dying. I told them yes I was and they mentioned they liked my costume, and we had a good laugh, it was really sweet and funny.
:rotfl2:
I went up to her and asked her for a picture and so I said can I take a selfie? And she goes, what's that? She was so totally in character I forgot we weren't at a Disney park, hahaha.
That's so great!
MleZBEHQNcgZ_53ZIQL1g7NFnFIJT6AVLVMotDBHQ7je_XbcvZ1FHPc-1BotbmGdN6tTvRUs2iwQfm5gguLiQlK1sdpNKLlfaI3fSRmywM3KiZqjehZK99Nyh8MquN3Owe3-H30GAesS4F-LxcpK8ryDtFSKxEugyHswgzJ893iUCJ_7raRWKzefEzduHA2tB5DDTu4rrNkkkb_8Gq1Ef9Od2FvPVFgRk5LpX35OTHGxFGaY0OSES2l4heeXSwiKHIdLifMotBNZsSdWA6LMr-Et-hC9-hS_wx8aRfUZV3aMDzEQSlZ972ow3Es49Qr9vpelauEX1Kaau2XPG77NQz9VgJ2QlN4KaqmDdctOXUXXSKc7I5vBUMNEnWVXQDnzYlZlXHk8twQjfb27G134SF2oQgM8lAz4WKf_H5voMpe2lXzVqRomyUQrAuppX2_qW00bHvvXjQmqYQUCGsIFII4Rb_zrp0J-u2JtoUaoP5jRvvIUNg3FuaUlMITaJqSxrBLeWgEnfvEJkZQWVVNWK0Pnx7vAxg2kjNGgd297tpWYPns-hCIrrsC0zF-lJlKKkTyhubuR3iNBJXk2t3jYBhQI5JD4_vVgQNBYrXMzLLUHJz7vxhyG1NmMJzSvS5CQHOh2lL6UVn0IdxWpG5oTskerGHiviQrjuw=w800-h600-no
Dream set up for a house someday!
We drove up and Don brought out a cooler of waters and a tupperware of homemade muffins which his wife makes each morning for his tour group. OMG these were awesome muffins!!! It was a lovely break in the morning and much appreciated. We enjoyed the muffins sitting on the bench enjoying the views then walked around to take pictures.
That's so sweet!
Apparently there are a limited amount of lobster fishing licenses on PEI, so much so that to purchase one from somebody costs HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars! These licenses have been in families and passed on for generations so most likely they won't be for sale that often.
Whoa! I never would have imagined that! :scared1:
We asked Don for his recommendation for a place to have lunch with good seafood, and he highly recommended the Water Prince Corner Shop, just a short stroll from the dock. In fact, he dropped us off there, headed inside to speak with people he knew, and before we knew it, we had a table for the five of us in a pretty packed restaurant! Now that is some customer service!
What a great guide! I think I will definitely be looking Don up if we make it up to PEI someday :)

I just caught up! I was too far behind to quote specific stuff, but I love your Loki costume and the Marvel day at sea looks soooo fun. I can't decide if I'd like Marvel or Star Wars more.

Love that you got to see the Anne of Green Gables heritage site; I just finished reading them as an adult and PEI sounds so charming.

So basically, thanks to you, I've concluded that I need to take a Disney cruise ASAP.

thank you! I love both Marvel and Star Wars but Star Wars is definitely a love since childhood whereas Marvel is relatively new for me.

PEI is sooo pretty! I highly recommend it as a vacation destination.

Yes! I agree Disney Cruise ASAP! I didn't know why I waited so long but it's probably a good thing as they are so expensive.

More stunning pictures of Peggy's Cove and Hallifax

Thank you! It's so pretty there I love it!

I'm glad they had a back up for Pirate Night but bummer

Yeah, it is what it is...the seas were not calm at that point.

You and Steve look like true buccaneers...argggg
Love all the character pics especially Captain Jack ;)

Thanks! We were going for that look pirate: Aarrrgh!

I liked your EZ pirate outfits! I don't like the menu on Pirate night, so we always go to Palo that night, sometimes Remy. Next trip it will be Palo and I have a pirate night appropriate shirt to wear! :laughing:

That will be what I do from now on. I was not into the Pirate menu this time. I thought it was different on our first cruise and I thought that one was better.
Do people go to Palo and Remy dressed in their full-blown pirate gear? That would be funny.

None of your entrees or apps looked good, I agree the fruit cobbler looked like the best thing on the menu. Sorry about the last day, but that means you'll be going to WDW soon, and Yay for a solo trip in June. Wish I could go, but not in the cards.

Yup dessert was the best part of the meal unfortunately. Boo. It's too bad because the rest of the evening is so fun.
Yup! Can't wait to get into our first day in the parks after that where we meet up!
It's such a last minute solo trip, Steve's heading back to visit his dad but I don't have that time off so all I can manage is a day. WDW it is! :thumbsup2

Obviously that is their special superhero food, like Popeye and his spinach :rotfl:

I'm sure it is! Soon we'll see Marvel-branded sausages in supermarkets.:rotfl:

I never read the books. I might have to do that!

They were my favorite as a kid. :)

Dream set up for a house someday!

Absolutely!! The whole island is dreamy!
Whoa! I never would have imagined that! :scared1:

Yeah apparently it's a big deal being a lobster fisherman out here. It also helps to stop over fishing.

What a great guide! I think I will definitely be looking Don up if we make it up to PEI someday :)

For sure! He's the best!! :thumbsup2

Last edited:

I made it! But not before you replied to my last post :P :laughing: I missed that you started a PTR for your trip that's in, what, 8 DAYS??? :hyper:

I love the dalmatians!
So Sydney is famous for this giant fiddle which they have right at the port itself:
So... why do they have a giant fiddle? Is there a connection? :)
I managed to find myself some snow boots which I wore all winter, they were warm and comfy and most of all, waterproof!
They're super cute!
Yum! I think I liked the Fries n Gravy ones the best. The Roast Chicken was ok but had a bit too much of a rosemary undertone to it and I don't like rosemary. I've had ketchup chips before, and they are always good :)
I think we tried Prawn chips in London a few years ago. And then since my grandpa never wants anything, I got him a tshirt and then sent him a box of candies and cookies and oddly flavored chips like lamb and mint :laughing:
We had a big day planned...our Disney excursion to Peggy's Cove, this quaint little seaside town, complete with lobster lunch and a visit to a maple syrup factory. Sounded good to me!
Sounds good to me too! What a neat place!
It was a slice of warm gingerbread topped with either ice cream or lemon sauce. I had not had gingerbread in this way before so I asked for both and they obliged. This was sooo delicious! The cake was sweet and spiced with all the great fall spices, the ice cream was cool and creamy, and the lemon sauce, which was served warm, was nice and tangy which provided a delicious contrast to all the other flavors. I really enjoyed the dessert more so than the lobster!
This sound fantastic. Warm gingerbread with ice cream... maybe I'll make some gingerbread this weekend :rolleyes1
I think I was expecting more of a factory setting and live scenes of them bottling stuff.
Hmm, I would have too.
While meeting Captain Hook and Smee, I told the Hook I could hear the Tick Tock really well, and he got scared. Haha. Kept looking out the porthole.
Dinner tonight was in Carioca's which seemed fitting - a nice tropical Caribbean vibe for Pirate Night! Although now it's Rapunzel's Royal Table which I am even MORE excited to dine in. I feel like I need to book a cruise on the Magic again like right now...you know, solely for research purposes. :rolleyes1
Zack keeps saying we need to go on another short cruise for research too, before we go with a group next summer :laughing:
Steve got the Jerk Chicken which was served with rice and beans. He said it did not taste like jerk chicken though! Tonight must have been a night of misnomers as we didn't really think the food matched the descriptions!
It's like they were scared to make the food adventurous like it's description. Except your app, I have no explanation or words for that...

The fishing licenses work the same way in Alaska. My grandfather was a commercial fisherman in Sitka.

After our very similar experience with the pirate night menu, I now plan to do like so many other people and have Palo dinner on that night on our Feb 2019 cruise.

That will be what I do from now on. I was not into the Pirate menu this time. I thought it was different on our first cruise and I thought that one was better.

We did the Pirate Menu once and I didn't care for it. Last time I saw it, even the choices that I had liked were gone.

Do people go to Palo and Remy dressed in their full-blown pirate gear? That would be funny.

No I've never seen anyone in pirate gear, always dressy. But I found a shirt at "Pieces of Eight" a few month back. Its gray with black design and has pirates on it with little red rhinestones. It's dressy enough with a skirt or black pants to wear to dinner for that night.

Yup dessert was the best part of the meal unfortunately. Boo.

Sometimes even with an excellent dinner, dessert can still be the best part, but I'm sorry this wasn't the case.

Yup! Can't wait to get into our first day in the parks after that where we meet up!

:banana:

It's such a last minute solo trip, Steve's heading back to visit his dad but I don't have that time off so all I can manage is a day. WDW it is! :thumbsup2

I'm glad he's getting the time to go back and see his dad. Good for you for making the most of time spent alone!

I made it! But not before you replied to my last post :P :laughing: I missed that you started a PTR for your trip that's in, what, 8 DAYS??? :hyper:

like 6 days how, hehe.

I love the dalmatians!

It's a great costume for such a large group!! Now how to convince my family we need to take a Halloween cruise and dress up as dalmations...:scratchin

So... why do they have a giant fiddle? Is there a connection? :)

I honestly have NO idea. I think it's like a Scottish heritage thing? I am not sure because I didn't really read the plaque they had in front since so may people were trying to take pictures and I didn't want to get in their way.

I think we tried Prawn chips in London a few years ago. And then since my grandpa never wants anything, I got him a tshirt and then sent him a box of candies and cookies and oddly flavored chips like lamb and mint :laughing:

I've had prawn chips, they are quite yummy. In asian supermarkets you can get prawn chips/crackers and they are always good.
I actually like weird flavored chips, I just think it's fun to try. When we went to Bali one year we got some curry and spicy prawn chips which were really fun.

This sound fantastic. Warm gingerbread with ice cream... maybe I'll make some gingerbread this weekend :rolleyes1

YUM send some over!! :tongue:

Zack keeps saying we need to go on another short cruise for research too, before we go with a group next summer :laughing:

Excellent idea!! :idea:

It's like they were scared to make the food adventurous like it's description. Except your app, I have no explanation or words for that...

I think they did not give much thought to the pirate night menu. They probably were working on a way to use up all the leftover food before the next cruise, seriously. :crazy2:

The fishing licenses work the same way in Alaska. My grandfather was a commercial fisherman in Sitka.

Cool! It makes sense though, to avoid the over-fishing. But I did not know about this before.

After our very similar experience with the pirate night menu, I now plan to do like so many other people and have Palo dinner on that night on our Feb 2019 cruise.

Yeah me too! Although our next cruise won't have a Pirate night, but a Frozen night. We will probably check that out since it's our first time.

We did the Pirate Menu once and I didn't care for it. Last time I saw it, even the choices that I had liked were gone.

So strange that they would change a menu which was just ok and made it even worse! :laughing: I know the old Pirate's menu didn't get the best reviews either and this one went downhill from there.

little red rhinestones. It's dressy enough with a skirt or black pants to wear to dinner for that night.

Sounds like the perfect shirt for a non-Pirate night Pirate night!

Sometimes even with an excellent dinner, dessert can still be the best part, but I'm sorry this wasn't the case.

Yeah unfortunately it was just not a good dinner. Palo/Remy it is for next time!
Although on Alaska they have a Frozen night, I wonder if that is any good. We probably won't miss that just because it's our first experience.

I'm glad he's getting the time to go back and see his dad. Good for you for making the most of time spent alone!

Seems like I always find some excuse to head to Disney! :rotfl:

Day 7 At Sea - Last Day of the Cruise: Part 1

I couldn't believe it was the last day of our cruise. It was going to be a quiet sea day, although for the first time we were on really rough waters, and you could totally feel the ship rocking. I guess we have been lucky on our other two cruises as we did not feel anything quite as bad as it was today. I was ok with it all and it didn't really deter my enjoyment too much considering it was our last day and I had gotten used to the movement of the ship, and apparently I don't get a seasick as I thought I did, but I think a lot of people chose to stay in their cabins that morning as the Atrium and Cabanas were pretty empty.

This morning we had an appointment for the Princess Gathering and I had plans to dress nicely in my Belle tank and do my makeup and hair, but of course when I woke up I could't imagine doing any of that, aside from putting on the Belle tank top, so I just threw it on and tried to do my hair but gave up after a while. I was just too lazy!

Breakfast at Cabanas:

JIkmY3Cdhk0Z2morVbh0T1IO0hdCW5Q8pDv7q53348yBWLyKnZ3AEE7ZfFK711Y0BQmm_2cgJhYF781Zh5Uhl2fhYQwpR79C8NBacJ8uJ18LlzFT3MBo1UWQL7Gh86eYzICNvUUoZwSC0XmeBaYrWLaqdxDLg43ueBwZBYYuwQr5r0TEf8upv-JQYvPJf8hDJjvFkG3TUOenbyCjRY6AP38C4JxNZpObkJ_5pRxbuLfQA6oDteC4z8Bv_W-RXWlS0P9BHN1U-xnIVRnK3E2i6v8_YF3_klILbnS7AO6rklM2IVN1zkvcMx14oku9w5Xbr6L3gG8hYUExKCXCx2gCM6F6XRGX0xgeZx35xWfM6vj2i_UIpqRwgWrNp-exy1ENAUzOaz0QB3V-YyzK6GvNHu7HYzo9aSfZtvP5y6smU-POIkQCf9gL8HIPwOic4j2UvCkEPySc7qfS8K2xAOUNYBl6r7_MaRDKtJVXcfrWuM666tIhgJ5Q0CMHCKBabvs8F5TsEyL7fBzBviYde7RRpdvpWvhqyNeIepn3V_9oPJ8PsB1NUNUzK8PowWLCphbfHmSvyHns1nkRydQMgBcQqKZFiBwhSUp2VJJFFb26p0IPxFgj-yeZcULCMmNK8zqWbaBjFDmBZQP_YqHpul5n9QHEJhm5afzNyA=w929-h619-no

On the way to the Princess Gathering I found our friendly neighborhood Spiderman roaming around.

cLjc9DEZBr96-hjWJTjgknEm3fZxf2Lpb_PrsJ1ranFwzvKhh1eaYYdEEBNekp4tBgzCvXzrgq101YPuJTeft3BCEpwFp2vWrk3A3-P78ab1RVb3yR0ZjuiEwzaViVM0DZo1jW_lsR56nQwkL_SvVek4GZKOpfcpZk_Z-ZZYHtOPb8XLzUfPN4l_n0ERdlEfcwCcabjQexV-c7et8WMzIUwIAb4xhK0nO6TRMUjy_bxVWBCCg45JdE7KOK17DOxKkXnLoEr2BSczcpoWOamGtKH9Llm_7ER-HH7g1cMLsM_XLD1BV-CUd4EbRE0CNpIqluvZ6ZWm4CJNv3F4DfAHJojIqpszm6Epxzhnk9fuo-ZmClCmNY99cE4IN6oOLLAAaKTQdi7USbTRQMypW6yVhct5_xSKNmAHZFmAiTon6n3EqVxUk5I7iiFPZvUKTRS5DIUf5S7r3JeRlcuApILaY280d9wcug13plO9zkJR97jjxn6QbfelgFjH7VFmC9EKKxdsWCwLTa0ZLdew24rkXhgiqaOKdJEHEWwmCXmuzb6ZxAgK_wyxFh5Ow1JmlRHPDjcYVvDBC7UdckXMQErMf06C02_kUoZfezfgJQpsZ4LO-bZM4tB5shrIkAELY4lVH7Ja_T2t9fTzuYVsRFORX9T8iofBN6ZNtQ=w465-h619-no

I love this ship!!

We checked in for our Princess Gathering although I don't think anyone was taking names or anything...there was no line so we were quickly able to get pictures with all the princesses.

IC15mzneCP8gzGd9KCxvrc6myHCscDgjD0bJlziOkOWg4y8Q1_9zI5naPLaFO8cHprBjMjJ7iqNXn-YeSqe8_DNGzea-hi359UHNq6D7c8weU0hea65rtdKmauWo7R2Xz1zQ3CoYA1bvdH_o6MQDOJNo-n6t8Vne2uXHXHDUlAuN1Yh0A_2zlVTPiOmVgn5iK2z6SMQEvUM5ctgZ1gh3Tw3aTPTzZ73XVh8ncLDgFzNTNLMYCQDjdPNhMccCiyqYii0qia9z3R9XoiTEUMRO6ww1Lm_mKvm-T-Wk_Z9xYjuCktNXE1UnLl4L6kljtaiw7vHs3b1FOKZJb87EGjLhjgWrr86oOwji6FfaDXyoBfhuW6gJ11EuQwqJFICD_mUoo2NNeiwCeSgSHzAZcfC3kW7SoBiFNFokzKdzQmkxZ6WzefnHgUWipwzUbv2LKzcy-zm6Pi0dkosF48MN3HOKm9Lg1ceDnw45BrfHAr__RSKqTX2YHkrPIQ31is4NgsVOvULOLfUccq4MyT4SVzBJSngmgzgmQSDxn_voAWZMRsQiaqG2db6u3DnpslMj7-H3BUePmlyqiges5yMifErPaPf3pMQkovnX7An17DOuRb5DiuyesVtd16Jt2x4kG-R-I0M4hVJQqIcEtOVrwQzVYNZb5gdRLbfvig=w413-h619-no
ZYAq4Y7YfSWtZGpxhV-BV91XfuDhiOP-R6v3l8d_ywgfG23ubxSHODkFw_XUqwth0Lf2mbKKjS53cEA7KGn7EWiREc_oHoN7t-zIr1LtUwymb-T8yDVFN1-bo-UDOlksL8Oi1qQ8gy3RBt4dPwCiMtaEZ-j4BGUxgXVU050vnenAFSMY9yZJF-QwpVpW9CScHaXxD-izWFYpA4PnJ1DOJHxf8q-dtg7wwzVT5oqJGLl2la8y4MxZBvAbcvuR8tFxFGX58MAza_MfvmvFFFVESeCpS5sGVj4NMMcd9vtISVt4xkIMW6jPk-9GMHkPTpWZOudoMPYefQMYqQZ7QE-6ikOO9xIXb0XP2Y9TYwlWgylIgBmLf3l1uaXfHwZWucop3iIvhH_B-NOP_rDJRw76QWoVxugwM1sZc3bqo38NPI2rKRpnqdinjFQ5dZK4DdZpMHXN9s6-U38WYc1Vj3gMLonrIzJXI9AUQN5fpfGQKUjDtBfylUfxcW9bEMi3u9UVaWQn7PABuIXYdWfCgdJsM9x2RACigKkSBP852k0rY2zZVlC3VRmh4d-s6eQTemZPyou2XBQP9PbDPY2Bj1l4tStrdrAJBUUZXyLzmDjF8A-a0F9bfFfyGdNNP8NbqwpuvtTfX5mlvLkWqD1tL64JgrPE3xjVjz6CrQ=w413-h619-no
kJtF57cl1KgIAmyUdxeL5hdJNTacgykrX93cpWPvdim3tV8YlEJ3U4VDuUFFgUzfJ2Vq9ovsp6CTpM7atgOOYMyxSgCU-ohdcX0-ClvTaIC26bY8O5A4L4rAmLbODMvsUVHas3XIhDpo94JdwflRGxwkZPl69vOkLJ6r_IrmMj1mWOXL6jnaLp-VrUaCM5X6sfmMJH7sodbjf2tU22PRZVOtQV3EYVGlUv4K16aqGnmA0w5iBI7YkaBiuu8QmINvfOqdyif8WoCfZE3ZVQM2InQqLCQ2tVTs_PD0ktzVx66FyMLux29O_F9eTANwia6vzGGKjNjkvyNx84ad-0P0YwrOmipHDDWoVytp-ThgvAc5gKKzEZ1VnGdkPG7u968o34ibXud_F_DLYKK6Q2RtDnM6WmIouIOJMgjcH6jxvVou8Wq0sr0O6JEkXgIoeJe3BK8hO1wWs1XEG0n1Q5G25XezblLO-zdpLKmOrpvS5qAYPcK5rEJ52zlOGj_7am6PbKd9YpXwn1SLv_tnJQ4h195ldHxQMVsVVMfVhhg95AKU85N5bIX7k5NZ8qpyx5IAD8t8T-x9Cw25_B3chHHdMCe_Duje4-u1zQRd-1_eituQZUIZi3KxqJ9DnIOqFCGrGt1lN_I4Omoa9r0HfXC0UJaqOnUZb_GPbA=w413-h619-no

gmISoTH3AtF9FFVQoflni0H4OW4CmDY_3CTI9SklNSyiC4nbgaBStaB7NNUedcukdndJ6obrgXcRfPbVZCvWVHLBin_pXzxqoKD90JnUo8EpKxJj2u3WdsiqeRJ96EagpZCkwepNQ_DpZid6ZEj9AZkDUJC0RI-PAlSkgf70ZfvrmynNiDUeUbSlx_R5vZTbaYTEN6Y9r26Gptmkzsb2oMkxcJUUDmT4xbXlxH9akEpz669sLvsNC6uyi-_AcIRJ_877pckimWOdHO0Gj8rNDjfuPWqjkVZRZo0Apy_YtOelPXUfOFiKqas9SaTQDOWoolk-37-XyVzj2hysLHhUm834HAILQsTaxiKAcdWC_WEVWVseDDe9Mw0x5G8LeAP1ImV1GPccGyB8GBhIWkVcs2Cq82iwy5QrMi3pl2-zIS7RYWc6cPJwxkvrK9k1RI0iucJcOADFPZeZhpx8HNx5dRUZl93uhD0CbAJhtXTeKmaeNfxdTB2uqROR0pTc5fXZB2Qer-CYeqcYGawH_DA7bW0FC5cVcd148Hk83uQXmOnWYJVl2Xmc2mtBVz9lFw21yNh0OvepCc-FFrS5HTs028PLHXC_sXXkwvv5aHrKINk9W4QfXiiidMiXpBRKvkk0VUz_JHDS996QQcZHf2nFLb-OKedHAmLyHQ=w929-h619-no

Even Steve's parents were into this!

TnVCfrw1bufxddFUoAt_7spVay8ROmfeQkLDofOAJ1LxZCkOgLsrs6slAICZ_SGaCXAMS1KCKdjrXUaPDbAaB66mPyB-5XaDj-Ts0Ub9wqY2vpQ4hymPlsjpoAGVnIhl5C7j7A8KEQ5ASJfmDVL1EiQyrACMui9s-gh270-0y5MA4X3TWbYZtmxr-vuuQRRel8fGa3IEqivSmllAXBHwWqmz8L0apOoYAk8LI8OjLoouaYNDoTWIMSWMO97wLN-2nhohXCBOjqgNjN9RenAhvilZHWYr_Esv6T0ehhgzZhem_1PAYnvkz3erL9Ua6S8t_5fOYriRqYCiGnsgvDsn5ZJa0LX4AKRU7Lem6vqFpQ3rUmUMyJEJ3mFNQFIGO_JGmDUI8jlr-3ajfkdMzzCz3WgyyNN0BNjeWRLo7Y1CZjrvEta4hs_d4sJ7esS3cRUTPFo50EiBchJlZ5RP_8Qum9edJ4VYRF8cxluJvlLpz0u0rcw17NHVZq5aGtxfTwEfRebpjdBW8X5jd79z3-_LfDQ_nIFnh9hvvyRXegpfgFoMUgTwpf8FlFjdByLJ6sNepOJpQRjFJZOlwHsdambhFdYHs76c9EWqb18NSUtEbHS8mTGpOe8pNSx4lUFdHCbwNioWCAjNUrmXRkQZKQAesvY_c7INaTIdRA=w929-h619-no

The rest of the day was a blur because it was such a lazy day, and the high surf made everyone so lethargic. I packed up whatever I could, then Steve and I headed for the Rainforest Room and our last spa treatment of the cruise - I believe we had another couples massage. It was, of course, fantastic, and we had the same treatment team that we had for our other spa treatments. They were so sweet and nice.

Rainforest room bliss:

I7ioNypJhpsq16xuOqafP0Q1CdC7v52o6e-X3YnYMTKf0LeU9Dn-KX2mGZKogRC-HgKSV_MM2bZrg7PvCd18MRM9mc2HKpMQdZJgSgWKQUtw9WaIXAvKlN4ahHibWl1_UNa41nZbNecRxJiOfEq-yLzlLB7MVqsajiIF8fiF7xrBAX102AtYi7m13v3MHu9J_LWme_7pYV5As-xzfVtKnJcBZBmQyA2Z1nEC1tuBdmMxG3wuwGP_BmNUMlwauFl9ENBCvclYtNkyxayNlmhsydvWRhcp1i4RB9DA4IctE-I8zhEa0dCl-q8fmy1ubBREQUuJkY_sKWhAgCmEGWT4nVhr_YlbKsX6lgMdkzG01IDmy5qaOBBJJ9KOu0AX-W-j6vWTrCMkVK7Z7FCNzrldwseqOVdyb4iaTQoKxUZz6Zl7rVUkC3c4sntzLzrLypW_-WceIteUG7NwwH2stUx8YCblpCAsmXGm9gIqLzRgTUFwritspF-xAPXvn8PW_n1cpjFD17Etz90s9cJj59czTTruAc08EH4LChK5NdAHaEGThngCBs3UBd8egEH4QqS3QS6s0gvY6_AM9BaWBMm_eNiWHXjtC7pYxDuOdsgj7KZ8WLNV8n8LY_hKx8VCoGhHgYo8jt8P5lZbeG3FHifcPt-u3b1FP_-QZg=w465-h619-no

Lunch was eaten at some point. It was back to Cabanas because they had king crab and it's the one crab I know I can eat safely so I went to town, LOL.

s7T-2Ywf8BcEFCdZsbvjNeS2zFj3FJ9R6VFgK_HLxmg1uFy3tHntHO8N5UqIZyrtWw_xha9RVtmYvkj5a-NSKoMI0eeYxue7gTR7cJ8jxU9GGNak4WXprYVOgTfmTjEhCXXajCKa3tOlRKCm890cwVlLLY8dqotLCYd1wpr7FCAlznMVh2jUhcs-GtddkkB8r8Lmur2hBzr5X2Qwd_0T1zI3OnMC3dkpj72v4jYxB29nrnDAPfAnX898rO8URQMuP5mgLrn3hz7jm4mNaVPdH6PDtNOS9Jy6uleUsuxc-wRyndu2iBHF0SG7tg9aDzctEOP-7rqXkIj0Ufh260bsSwtjZ8aL0Hog6FpaD_qJKwrnJRcENzMFbt9BgOHAXu_SSS4Eqb85kA58stiXHAFUQEtReal1_2li-098SPA3KAnVMQkdWmEtCyE0gWB9va8Wxyyp7bD2xFwgOdARVyFFiS1duG0WazIQpdbqJ7y0w1io2DWg7esbAUdOOezYq8o5GsdOzN8dkOi7OzE7Y6vdFL0NjqkgALeyLVbsazbsZ1GHotSq-_G4ZZmOQaWhPHa9H2l6-_KldEopW77kgyiUkP7fq3VhYgv5NrwnoHUSt2M_uRrFoa97tzxgMr0pxwBNGIagRnq3ieqoscQaIrMjvNmR9wonnZT47g=w929-h619-no

Sorry, blurry pic of the crab legs.

I think there were Indian-themed itemsas well as I spy curry and some sort of flat roti/flatbread thing.

yritSfSSyXunMnj21vd-Hn_mWvhz-eFEdgi0MI_Kj1pl6iG-TSJ2q6-tcQzjV43kz_wBnGoMRid3rWCkpmdtLF2TKi1QpaSL_a-EYiw09L0QwhBiQ611VdZ90MhfTPB3_sgsIRmE1lJfD0bFOTyFADf2-bVI64kTUlZpePzKoTlIOYQrMvkgtjsYaAg5ZNBL7_I1NSBvoLhppq6OGD43IbcKwOTxBIGX3iqYNN843EeIAFj3Jdx8M9k20jZWeWX782bm2FfrO9DTORq07rS6en7BXjUimtWx-sX1qaUucHYVVwDt6AzrB96smUIyWwNT_6HoTPvZRVUS1LTlGbRrGS-teXH4xjGOpLLwKNxhESjYQ7eponp08MUZOLo8nxqASTHGllHgHaJ2XnYb8ziiKtD2eXCC7emm7GZ-sJd-NQYHIdAPSBoQ443xZ3SlI75_EkeGscjxbG0Y9O4i1gturqyamf5fpHY0CtpOss-loIfHgiHnlkmxg5s6XXxrUXDvE_vNOjcg1wA8s9LZWiDiNwKDCvIKHXWYzUZzdykzUQOW2CmBQiEVbA13rzY3zAAqC8PTJ3Bi7QTQB1T4_Bh79kZoO2tbozvMb8OePRgVVV8BunhyksrT4jR3o91olWd0AEX-cLZFrGsCD2ShFAekc2CEMDkix6gXaw=w929-h619-no

Steve having a ball at his favorite buffet:

yv5LxaujZwvXO2yeVhW3-n9FMnIAxKk9lgp18BXQu5fFwKCf_GdK6UdbLgcoSoDfaw0wGNQDGbzS-C_WMwsH1Iltt8BSVFlub0CTscBv93Nq7QQ2XJhPm0C1MzhR7ro1dopJuu1DC4cCwO5ytw_Un88TdrI1L_KN7Kynd3jVnE4_4IelPv81xoHTct9IdGnbIY2_4RewLMKamSD-edxbgKZXSQkxywoyO8Ors2HGZN12hWcosYj3rEgLN70ljZg8szWMFzg0z1t4PID4YzsEh2BlyiPPShqeBCAuecbrzcZ3r8GcG8Qmp8-bYzsPsTLfvn-qpvnr8SjV8pOIcdtu357BarmZkB9Hzc1p82lUN6hFwjQIhGyB0oPTfD1cwMjNB-WUukPHe0xO7v2cLi-aZ4wfTwQ-D1A1m9-o_vjIN_y4TQ0d2a9uxHJn10eSLGqzpGcCheesvAJ_XDVmRr4ujQOUGPCNudN5cXvQ8XlHy4c2Nk-sgUVw7c521p9U-nVVygnuXXOMERwlo_LYgy_iRk5uk3UK4k2ydPQAU_82QF6EXM_NXK2Y9vEb3_UhPGcCtu6RiK8QBICVBpekbWK92Nv8JCe07cHLf62tiBUHTze7jXmZCwO98YiNXzDSoAzVBz2XmugI5zLLR1qrT-Gdj9nSoEll2vhrrw=w929-h619-no

It's really days at sea like this that I will miss the most (although I could do without the high surf). But it was just relaxing, doing nothing, walking around decks, eating, going to the spa, drinking hot chocolate (it was cold outside on deck), I mean I could really get used to this...and then they kick us off the ship tomorrow morning. :rotfl:

Despite it being a lot colder returning to port than leaving, I got my last ice cream cone:

QMdOKGUaZsmtuZ5GuQ9oYCm9Bw8IAyb5uk7SUZ7JWT7p0jikqbi7vg8PZnEZtDm-c7ov_j86iNXOHB6rns-y6Ao-j1R9nkCK5e8MD4ztonNv65RIGJbKw-2BdwNEoMvvKOm8je2_oguXtSrnHxfCq-mjPE-Sdh-DVflVkEH5rvzftdP7UAPVfpIIQuSMut58hWAdrbC6x3ShBxrD6yygV6GZJzVLsEUBziwy39nzPV3DW95HMJ9zKgZp1_9vGRgOVb1cOuLGOoh30YUhrtKU8bgraMrqoMiIx3HXo_izZ6J9m7A4jqUvkFEVHv9597OoB0TzY3OCKpoYen-H-ErkMKicvW9XgzwhiG670XN5j1Lz4CIbBHN5As9SoIAz6ZJ-5WWFqsbAUOMtBftIzNQ4QS8xhYemyaaRp-SMblvOuszO71JZH3dCk8IKJBQJv335G8kx6f0phEE71PC9LxpOR7M2DXybeo9sat2QBgkNCebgf-D9osTa0txTSyl8l4koBrHh8Gtvr-g8ediR5C4vPRK42EjQ7e1iVluUnswnDbgXek0umpZ6JTH7eRqAuo-8bkm19RtAeY6lNToU89v57ifkX48ktkNDYYhVCbHbwKmZJOSR8OgOH47xnfYkxNdOY_Qp0lo5JvSb6sVNhPsvpUNfh7YUfOSIBQ=w372-h495-no

Dinner that last evening was at Palo. It was only Steve's parents and us, as Steve's aunt wasn't feeling up for it. Think the ship's rocking back and forth must have gotten to her.

U7FnUkPcOt4-Dnm2X79JjWB5Zl0Wl6hiPGz_8cZop-djHq4ITR0gTrAOeLjoVsOFQ3hjpqNo43bTGX8SxqMAfTlNMzah_wmAS3tvEVR0Gu_29URGQi4AzeL5AgASSFg6KB6rsXwsUTaTVTh_VLKofxrtYydypEu3rBpX2HWZfEA1QhWFSmlvU_FRcou6eG4Fewha0EPmiWEMduGpAQ5t0BtIg7ddd8hVUHG_gaOMa2rx_MtT4TQzriq-JvDRktYcCgYDoLXe08qaHh8G-cE75xTwthZ4uVkgztmYqVhkK3t7_8bPBv_40joiT4m6GAnRBktg90qtD_fchQIy0ojm2GkL0fhLCr58gXy3SQ--j1_1POCEsJKJAmwX9vhgWtvXnAvbqhPSAGnxP-0p_HTRzlh1xQGdZNHzBuRnk7RxHv2betFOssRQZsdsJOCIohRHJ-Ov8rpaXJJ78Q6FlHyFVvtiCQw76RKWlGkJL6AU5ClOQdm281rOoajfvWb8dc7wxOGna-67EmZQXKioI0NvGIG7ggo4BGTn8Y2WLoZTV8eMMxaABSaoEtYYHN7kGghwD1UdLOtm_SCb9IygeVNf3y6mlnXIsTpAuW2jvktfOWMsVykrPQwVs3ZZd8Tdy1R9b3h9Qg3PMI-4ZIv4-ZVB2DooBYZq2tp8Bw=w806-h537-no

So how did Steve's dad enjoy the cruise?

WkZIw0Hu0H63W5Ie_sudy01H8opmYm-hsKISkEI8rHZgxAYCx2L3dUK2TieqABw3WpWKVApUPJeugv3OCBj6TzMXOuQ1-eX_PjpaaZYyYViSyVLq4f6Cfpup1u0670avUDmRuJP-h1hNudFjVauATHqMhHv15PkhDaLKcKCbx5gV7SEjNw7O1hgO-2LHs_qCrudtjSHSEteqWe4df8F3T8l5VpLBEPfSE_jFUNYCglcekJMqnmMRhsDkzIeG5eoCgBNkmxnkazSr9oI1j5Z1hiVkP7dSCZENrBRb4_Sl_GcFaUwFXZOA6k58H4u1ObMj4LanonwQxTz__NMQ1NMTBdqHfCxTlavxwqB5k2HTX1IN-oe4dqe7afDnvkjIotM9ESWkcFMon2cToRqzGBJQwDciQVxRLkURvuJz6-zlKrJ6YbmmbNSZMfO-ccr_8H6Bvr3pbJBHapUELKjI2gt0ov6Nji7tIeVplBGoNg4_ak76InKbwZxv5TKjaSMbKX3lxrg4paR0sdqhuNB9UEMZka7pJSiZ2Ii2vdcH4sVlq6vmd-G4Fe4hyfvGOwjxFT48SBogqLx6N0_Aroxyp2ZeIAVexJigVk6C1L96T_YdGnpApciwj5XOKhKuT524jeW50oQjfglJJ6liCKUUU_YACCGnFfDYcvk8sw=w806-h537-no

Well, I don't know if you can tell from his stoic expression, but he LOVED it! :cheer2:

Yes that is all the smile you will get from him. :rotfl:

We had a late dinner at Palo and the restaurant was only about half full. We had the same server we had at brunch, Alvin, and he was great.

Here was our starter: The Antipasti platter filled with all things good like Parmigiano Reggiano, olives, bresciola, prociutto, roasted peppers (which I don't really eat but others enjoyed it), and marinated artichokes, all drizzled with balsamic glaze and extra virgin olive oil. It was all complemented by a delicious bread service.

7_Xz2ugOQ1RssrxpZlFaOR5EdqPbRZ1-iFQ0uLsD9R3bnyQXNklJ9oHb1_EGXYOOFPFza_EEWkeu86u3QCbbsZNYnnz_rWEHh-9HED-c3sCOMNz1tFcz7Ywj0yDpquUFn5WfWh04p_Kdy10U2VE0rKY9NQU9BFM2Ic0lE6EEGf_Yiqj2Qz16_TA6ex4nbak0NtoMrg04UKOwbDODZbQ58tEtyy2brqe0NuHAdxT1QntUw-HtukmUVQ2ywCDkVUI3EzzttUQfYA1CUadUuUOX-bghM9nEyuHn1Wit9Q8ucNqL9BHqNwP_bSVlLvV42tZRNC46ssEKkCj2ooHeVgNn4NseLr1YU2R9pwmZm2CsBdhFTs9oWH8jrGSBUoTe-OekX_719l4U1cHbqFgr46Q5VQvjouzHkoi5BeqQbujqvX2DwbWGgU_-TLnHlDASTx8PQwGep1szqPDMCNvh8mchU3-fc3Y2OtL5Y1mPHL2eGMD3vqKTjIPzhYU9C7ASOwO-Ko1DdUzGQJ-0rGDmo_SnHzzlNHvKh8JCR-4GWAKAdYbNHJa4dak9pMke02oxjcD5zev7Al-9YosHWO1Ct3uBBPM-Y_23pEDH5piNv3xjT6BW_XrqcDXIUx6UxKemBDyqV0-KyCr4-QeF3ls3B5MdgqCQy_nStgoHKA=w806-h537-no

Close-up of the bread service which had breadsticks, crispy cracker things, and a yummy thin flatbread with a garlicky spread.

jUXec5Zez3TkTYcfs2jWQ43Yy4uB7ncEU3dPzHGZarm715LXjY_e8AF2X0oisUqkmKHP-PW1MJNlPUYGu7tnhMDUaQIuO9SklmGPvwJf8t8qeiSBNmCfkmuPS4aOdkWlFQws4wUrvABUe5MHuOw1pdxW6SKAzgec8nvCTKG2Q3eIn4tmU2Ahgn1YB-wDIhBUdAKy0X9lnq149lA6671qARg6kxVoWJ3a9wKI9WqPL8gYfSlscTT9_l6VHZzp-y7_05NNDQGSBTIDRpyPiSw2OelxULSJNbd-ch77IXHDFFW2Pe16JUoTNEYxtKYXB-Cf-ihaITYcI-LTJ3XmlOmukKn2JxIXdQ7Jlbmvk6HuypmMJBcMFsMsCvbtDaxQvWHDNbam2h2QOAOdB4cJEGgb4ygETg9c1sZMpgpoSEggwDvVgZgml25jgeCvthZzBxosPRtWOGv7aUJzWX2z41N0izsshnkRp9t2O22ZnUbIpab1T0qS7xVdpVlIUDUpnldbJt5AJSMyaYFlADj23KQY8J7F_PgjQ-BfPTizK7mxEoeycGHkuc5NuMRcjN-z-6hEq59CFp6t3m_c6_Mn5y_N9NIP7CUXBcl-I0aDkiNKFqM-jDpsskeMh-RS2Wc8Rx2IAaaJ5A17ethvcSonBhcHoNE3cSGxoQwG1w=w806-h537-no

Steve and I both had some wine. Had to live up to my lush status on the last day of the cruise. :drinking:

adjUhnp_Fv3ghOQ7WDHO7LsAhF_hsKNGNM3yK_Qujf5iPEXHFskdhi3LY5qMrEoS-hP5YYZwmdOXGHDhlEvdhJcegBbFUkCj_vn8WhJxU0vBAaJlC2_6GNGsbybFT-JVZ0cIv-0MvxaGSiYhkEazM3hAsvzKgr14DOgQ1NtFsWQ1qjcWlTgazkPKh-HP3e7zbDaf9RJ1KsD9W3c-YM0-fzhclcLwDuvV2FL7aqLiqcLOpvdnp7AcSYBatbzwNyf_GjW8C59z5iqmgPs429iEdtP31D2qzHbLJEVqaef8ualOYbIH0cYNc-_BtNwmUys61yNdECP-tGMTtDjvZA7WiqeAE6jDQWX3lCmMLGcI39umHc55-ngCIvs47r9yGGaUPCHuvj9lQbzcSC4QgrG26w-f6wRFVi0Lfk-97UzzRLmXgZlGMfy4pdjFDXPsaWqyHfcXcT-OuFhNH8SLXlILyHPaEBnC2wNgevdzdYCKQIMgSY0rjm5q4fbGY-rXNbzX3Khc6iDNYBJboi9444wLa6cBMb9ybF6c7XKgKloZ37TsquXxtIS-jtvWxgClk7bq3qZwfMbxS7pxnNVuWATzUw59S5wq4K9_QSuYSU3UsCifVksaU1uNmomf0Pep2hR1Rk7YurC3y9BfS4Oq235n6h0KZyXTYm9Efw=w385-h577-no
f0EUCcsxwyXSFbZttPBN5iac09KQWLtY7WR6qRtq_RjqmuGXVD9akFlMfQfaYOFAdNi2OJmVAsPf4OkvC2bVOJk6YRVr29urNFdCzPgu-JfO-KtTYYAehoq7vSh8CmORFqmWk0nRc-Cw1vFW63xNZBD5_cOy4fiRMQYH9tN_AVje0qROAczYDsP_-f-ChX7AIgFPsUdKR214snSLmevUWMHR5ZWhnt9KWtbAjxQ0kvQiCYzqiHwgQPnKmoB0SfGNQpXuViqIlAqF5GI1SU5NZ6AzOSY8sERwO38Isd3Vvev37ohaVBi71Nkw_6f7rhsvfzJNCl_L_WDslDPI5-expu97j3mFO2qb4LbM2x2gC-iAT-GshdTe40nQ3zlfNKkeL3of8RcXm_OX0fB6OxeOoh-cHh7OxWPTgEu6BfRjqtpzdKNQJU3hHP4NgzqgOyWhU_Ip-ClazQB3xaqeq6Hw-V9nKfSiEOBYo_Gs-sog_TBLLJKQbkXjJBGBhAPODAxZ85ljv6Cml5YYeZPB9VMn5Av_4YVEpoDngMOq9nxq0Q3hYqDneq2YmG7Kw1s_tsQ1NMQezG2NTglHGklQb2erS4zQM_k7L4_Q3QrLakSPVIf041ZQ8RaEs7cXzzJKZ56dSVzPWZBPZtnYEgNQLr-dIlWnRlwjzhiSBg=w385-h577-no

As an appetizer, I got the Soft Potato Gnocchi in a pomodoro sauce

N0IHLr1wFz4_Izhv9RuoJUXIjMDsL8DpIyUUrqFYiTSwugCtMXzVtS_mL6FfHmvP8B5MyBliqdpZQK9oJ_fiM91blQXTH6FKPBJMSi-V6haHqKbzrzn0Q_6Y1eZdI4NYPI8TOBZB6OZBCA7NI3nefrKLQIjb_hn-M5jLKEZCfa-pwOS0-aTm9qmiP7e2XtERa7oyy-iL6jhPc0eGY_X7NNRo2mKDh8Dvb7-buWBFz5rP_prL1TvIVVyRhzYw2HtFtY1U7UU-T32MidqLYf_d4mvZVM6CrHp0qP8iEIwbwpq5tX4QDGTzers0S4CK3dzWVbIt3Um_zl6Z9hf838OrPMUkLcO6xu-kVKFCFvkapFUGM_RKXb8GhNA1MAb2DitQKXDizYq67d87-Hpi3Fpkgzg0QElXzNt49VsWOyudE2ZGgTtZHYOtv2eL2Uq6HCXZQT1owHOimVqxV6yWh16wvmNtV9nwgFiLR-nXxD6fkFdSyC_j0-HiMx9FseSCMAsCjnxTY5D5Un7q2c85Bchp30LD7cJk6AuERZEEqdFK7Y4txqYH_NaOvum2HbajUa1oB9xk8kTeExZ9G5ruSkTpbhmZ6QarWa_eTZlLMcsDhiZy1x2lzaHKF3Do_cmaTCrEJ7OnA1LsPXeCQvoVCop_f-4nDBVVJMO1hQ=w806-h537-no

It was great and I loved the caramelized tomatoes. It was garnished with sauteed kale. It tasted fresh and robust, which is exactly what I wanted.

Steve got the Fritto de Calamari e Gamberi - basically fried shrimp and calamari.

Iz5VeWFUi3QXQmXW7neQey3oiQtC0o5fNVR01iNJcaHwNm0FHkdzEIWHcmQrAcI3bwT80sB9gqzbQlrspN4LeKrge_255K76InNsJpC4LVbzstpj9M8dIW6_aLtwfrzuH-4CdEi671zv576xo6tPXpe3xzAJJjhu0zuvrKlO7NAfcQ6UBDT0VnCk-gHQ28vQZNSxnKxB1QlyeuYLZiE_jpOeBwtc1jLqwL2g40H6v-mCFezYbMKo-k9e5eLb2yDe4n3vqEhKT-AsbsrJJJHFBj29pDt0jyauc1PkB4EZ-RAAV0WY-2CPjs-iUeF7VzngrSwv7Ai093Jm2ayUxHQ_CdZDAa3aFDf_mfPgXiAlS-ido8w_nc6_lFxW7N1a63lIZUAsRD9m7Q19pl4uW6ft3zTDPMUfuP_H6HZSgM8HUosJrsynX3aKVSmTUwlu2Xin7dU31Z7c0PE3NtXtZDhrAEUJKO7dKSmNijw6gqePgThwVsWxNOrlFLdddoJAcmL6CyHGKvGO-CnJ0K68WyRmnQltZti6SAoQmgcbDMVBWPUUyp2w1qmq6DgLZeV3uMorh9DRiZd2xStFuVm0ZszVfPYn8iIeE-m4alC_H0kw6LVfo3qwnvM1ZWUMfgPMHmjeACFUURguQ7P3jPCXoINDVDWK3O9S3h_K0A=w866-h577-no

This was fantastic. It does rank up there as some of the best I've had. Steve gladly shared this with all of us as he also ordered an arugula salad.

-36lm_FchKslrd8x5JhiF7MTXWm4qf108MdEClUazoDYs07_TiVhShliAM65oeA6sq3MWzW1-4lnUn27C3bEXD0h2G8mXO9lCg_JFyxT2v8P6HlvpqwMKyU3djrbL31gmyrdo9-5EHXKBcHb0zboTPRtLZdgL_dFBOYi3ji1ziZ_0vRfLRLMpiuG__4KditBkC6vBHB26uTckwIYFM_l5tmQp3rKZD2EI3Wz5UYdW2zOopRQ4M8DB_UJyWHfSUk_rP3sbrjpSDdHgtH-rVsMd0cGegOVROhHkmJFoqJF8ZRXvcRsc83OTanWsr_YTwzLyZykj6IgeIGrXVd5Ms-y5m0OxE7V3bc5aRVL61Gj7r-5FIZGCa587ruj259KfQBVLcA1Y8bMyhy4l8y53CBGPm3pByekG785-qxpjDglJXo-u3GPZRzfpaUVnF3Vx2uy7NLMTuYlVXIVwmI6S0UPkDHYtSPARp1PruQGTcgwBdaX39gO_zZ2q5mTQLZYMM1FNHZzZOM3T1i3Y7ovNHnn7va0RXBVkIFbXlF7rJjejhkff5igRTBWWUZ7_lJhcizAbBF9_SS3IUv8EedgQqrK_QVD_sRb04DtpltIlVeZUfQoFnC1LG_PFxW0bsu0HpxJouYFmw6F49XRgMBOQ9-dhuA4DS0WjeFeCA=w866-h577-no

It was nothing exciting but it was fresh and the balsamic they use is really high quality.

Steve's parents got the Cioppino and the Lobster Papardelle to start.

r1w2q1Az88M_2y3s4GjE67QNw9_k_2DKiyhj7q-3ykmZz3Z7WUoa2rYxTBdu4QEdTu2Ub7HxZ4bk6IU9c_rIJv7P0Gyn3x55qSq2ezuYnS95uRPMkDeewDLv1SequzEM4I4X4Z6STS6VIpcLV_0Br5Ys1qGOlUHwxPbmGuby6XyiIj3itP8XNbgoaLqDsK9rZ8tZdAsRMO-XX8vjFQdy134XSRvXUsZLxgn-ZU07j826RYiqs6ermObhir4hbMvSMbndvIkD-txAjKPdcTaxlm3p9mG1m5CuHL65ryJdBLL6-MQEBj5o-2-bLQYlhKBU9F_lgQT_7n3YKw1p5srBa8b4ngAjQ3r7N9EVnoDbu8qpaOdpGt4JYZQ48AZ3VAEvQ6PSLFMDMHZ9l0LJd_4aHbWG_XK5mtdm6TL9JvWiaq2Oy8kQLAbuf7Cy-WsCkEZlUnMYnhrGCBDOg4iZzTcBzk2wxwpJEOtqo1nFfHGnRPihRtRKUkNKXKD9415_X9ebP7cwS3DsiAW65-_SodmpkVj40iLh5it4QiPxu42i6IjFpZRqcrCh3v2OJ0h5SRsAstGzde1mEhsUzRiXHu2xEDLtOFGgf1Wlj0t6Gq4oSzKK6yTM3DK82eIIu7SfU2WsBDsuQk_DC8u42_kYwvo_Dld69wxGOjfqiw=w866-h577-no

lEtd9OrVwXlY1bO2kCvfay3rgnhNPA7iqtidTtsVxyybGntDGEkWNkjNKTmxGUOKtfl9JVA_gEEHFZK6rgRCuwDNwGC3DWEPMa4ta-UZ5LM1wUc8MNmyMQVoVprdGmKIIgas0wNnNj7wig7keA4ekLueDM76ujbnmfmQI_Feuenvp8Ft4db3UXdZ4706Jb5WIBSGSRO1N7s4HVHCuzZlAgSBCZ_Mn_QG3yk6sSjs5b_mHvUxvaXGW2E_XfZRBLee5nYfuA9YgI536IqfwdwaGpSijVYCG_7Hpggvzdp2QEn-BmozDaO5mSJF4NJe_9n9FrQ8AAdT3jkmsIBETr1tiUBAYwCU7yEe7r8mD8SODpKYRy89aKSka4sQ3-RV3ZqYKKeDj5DTUSHCkqN-ffLFP8qzsOu85BZ1WuXIRKFxOPGGhJ42tNuKRXoni5QWgtOnz3pCIpEoggdE6RiGYadzDRH6ZhtOrnphWmDJbHt1aIpZyWEWNsL2nGmZpE0mzyAyHHQufiX9eA30dOMkLRTdSI_TVC1eMp-nmkyMcahUbb8xR0lge8kq3INZ_Nu5--_GopMbZZUCTg4TSkLh0O_aASELj01TkXx4BZyLNvH-N6umJ-h571Mrv3ueZ9xwfLQVuF9qbr2P9Lpn86dUQc2hgaSugPJYsdM31g=w866-h577-no

Both were excellent they agreed.

As a main, Steve got the scallops with a prosecco and black truffle sauce served alongside celery root puree and crispy leeks. It was sauced table side by Alvin.

3cuJcYdJnZ1prWBunG1S4TTS5Wf5Bp0NUBzERKxmCZKrMh9Fdr1UiTX6if1eyFnowW5QGFGEQmc7W7QrleuykuyvKAor7ImDPRPnabT_BiA0mQ6whoiyxjJpQz6rHrLbrRuoMar__fPBJdyOAmyWvW5720sNELVpJi0ZC6GMzPlyXjxZJuQ80xJfKumJgzAxvzGS-Mybv9cxinaUjGXlHL7b1jBmKQDTZjvtmtnKekR9h1geFAo4qxfHTujJ4saExaH8GM7-05BFGFda-QJtNn7tvJBdLFSqQFWcP6ZV4JR03rWq8yqlJ9Oh8aTCPFYQ0tYrZ6qJddv_r1fem-5bB_l-3Sw5VtHi1CvRggLmRDNkzionxAkCN5klrBSOh-TgHYmyBXOITqCAGmaqD_NQRxmFumofjCC34y29z9SzA9pFQDxT--OdBehI2JVgWYMlqySq8_9DCn9tL-y_SOMXdaxSvpKp_d409gGNPm3cNEAD2Y158Qqd_sveMudXmhI-QcaqS8trabwFdxx_BIdT7_XUADNH9msrzVtmdTXLmYPIiMNoNE_5d6E1M2pdT189GUOQDrMuoK123jhwNfhvOzWVzNrBTt3NZYYLGLpXxGAosyROI8JMOKS2_0GNEa373AZlokL6tgFPNh3dHCvkMnjiM8JhcCf_Aw=w385-h577-no

ks9z1NCpKni_3_FHK31LIAUEfoQyCzcI-Zi-2l_PMn2KDnkzQlTdFToyWbvm6tDHKqZCyK63n6oaFnAU-4dd_pYxRYwHp7bpZSJvb_Qy51rsos3JLAy1lOA5_0RLR7hkyURZmyJXn2RBiB3AopeY-SJ_5eBYOR9g6mQghZYEixyE6bRtIhFk8JMYmtdOUXGPCEtUn15kzDJLDoubm0_kf0zJR83jORn-GTB_VqtR295xpT8LBtXdOs4V_wmANUib9y5UU2q0oHIeCKQsWJjSyJn6mOx4no0t7VTevwf1btBNJnFe8rKv0_rphNSZEqFkyd6cfMVKD49dxQKue6FQKCUxuqwVM87sY7J2Qu67m6nkMwoSMMl_wRV0gWYad8uEAOb-tVX9kmL9-HHR51zVw2ntRU6-yAqqw3uBPHpBOtHuRDHMq0l40yH6R_fiLib4Pg0fKiyQHXeRRwmkBKDXGFtVZj6Iw2jKqq7bgtmDCOk6aOOobn1SKAwAp-HBBbg3F_YThjrOGwRlBSvGiESd-0rv1-WH4FFE_hSrhMRQGxlI__FjkKeb01NgwGJEFZCdJgiTjeld4eSA5WzDMkffVr6YJkxPp9eNRXk06Rn1o99GmuqiDLqb_lGEedcZr_fYnsk53TqGvBGgoLArxU323ok7gtGV0baVaQ=w866-h577-no

This was fantastic, and that lovely sauce was right yet not too rich and complemented the scallops nciely.

I got the Piquant Dover Sole which was brought out and served table side as well. It had a delicious and nutty brown butter sauce and topped with capers, anchovies and sun-dried tomatoes. It was served with roasted potatoes and sauteed spinach.

MDqRYhJ2xGcbY6-aBGu1EacK73hBgxvd0gjI6ccxBdwn69OJ_pwaKJlTW2UJdSRLK_RHGFuNyyP8KkXwmb1GgMKwc3bEvoYYLtmvdH3w01ZEy4-vzQyVHlX8o6miNYE-ggJOOzKj0PApMv7mQkg44IIfoo22vkN-bi_m8wjmzjpZFeIPcajKtGQiCpLXXF1CaZ_bXLY8Tuf8M2H9pgswbXTTp9AYH645IxNd5My3JZey8Lrcwl04M8HYmM78mASUPy2jTghUxyouUJfe_aljwttfG2IzNEDoiJWg7DgaJS2b3igf_o35iMXFvQWd_8BvHZZLkunHxXAGLcYaf6L5vcZqNJwFn7_ExbmqJiD1ujfFfVpIMamwbF7XKDV5Y1JgdEH_NUGcfIlfeNM5TKENKe66BldtP5qZYHzGnL5ZwXuS61mI6gP9hVZ2aWODRwsXyMR6-YMxOAKY8KWHlSAbmHXkt2uF9jfdzC6_U1Nqc4z7tvi-pWCtkCG7GwvBNUKS0cclku11Xls8DAVVR9JjIuTDJn0NRGWu_OWthVGu2shwrQFVAOgSUxyUmJj5doheExPOWoKWOG0VUA--uI-twRK4Hnt74GfUalnhF4BnDAh4_Qgx51uXtUkzH3UItMIQ1cQRvi4N1ms4HAMCu5ViveA0TzoN49EjOg=w866-h577-no

Alvin working his magic, skinning the fish to be plated:

WJjEYWatXOgYmsvA9TLjRpo1ieooh79CBAc0xhU7zZVV96UiCa6Fy9wJUml83OBeCIX3ZA4CwyU75_K6D0JQKZf2RQj1Eb8nxcVDUkHy_ikvkEQ3JStJAdMf6AW9luDa-6VNBSvB7PKg0jX7DECPSMYZt_ysyylmHtaU1-La9q2im8afdODCa2yi1b4IoGqDxke-Pebb0k-YvTQszk3vfQfZOvF9rmsa-886qVqf4ndUqD19mrbjvdqsDFYsLy2O9FYvwGBLPJIqk35XVGbp3SIffT37A6KErXdxvq-D-kTGaVwfu76NmCQ3OjZZtgD4JnQys_OcVQsJJgQOghQOHApfmoHkX_vf-XLujuvSDORQ2FS6YYUAwxkrrgEfEA-df4Jbf-7AyjU4rnZwBVaBlCU6KQVemWaakCOlJIthj6dYuqDSZCj2qVXPlE_UTG6Nrv69a1XxD3m46BvlfE47mi5hIgo_dTOFDfY7c2lY3HKf4q-_wp7NLBdYKd6D2ZOIROuTEf23xwPkKPsZPYrDD2Uzsn_Ebq-WPFe4xNQYUBUTYfsJCy6TxomdXy0BoQFfkXdWMEJ45Qg6-t2smFaEV2VZqdnuE2s_lXZwMu9OfMT29nwLRP5UMA_DJ-LPyJw_lZdDwjdxHOCrv8a04yEByeNf_Tb71h5Gew=w385-h577-no

And my dinner plated:

oZs5geWvE55G6oX-OSuqx-3U5jeUKkisBuD4SpxZzttuT-4Xhcu1FI-v29_mKGyZ9Eo95b1MeNdbbGhBllOCEYqzpdyVjgNuUExSYxBVsu38SQ6DNxmfA52TqxFwCOG9_tvNgULm-0GitanWmDragYwCQCjRaJiJ_YGGSo9GVX_Pow-iMajE_2G86SijsjPflXPO5aPsQMkZFBbjt-bqqnxHBGBiHxlJiFgBro3cFiyRoBpmGI0Ks4gYcVINLo4v85TqNhmbxYv0cep93l5-krX73rZ2ES97mCTHY7nCWz34XwzcdQNWCvdRqDPTlGlpHsGrtXKMzNo24VN2YzgXJMZ3pvnywv9Ix92iafvFb1NgwEiVuvMERj8Jh-7tsiFmMx90ZG88cifq8UNudQoSVl_K9XIChPTDULQ2FzzqlmVB5AWU2MwrudMSxAT5jLWXowOWJWTlzoAfnPwVCBEMT6olCQ_z8ebK4jVrthpQXInI4zr14RXihN-CfFyKEBGIK2Ytyjd-x5f4fDq50MbyKjaiZnHWKyyzZDJ23dNz8s1QLOOtQjAn4JKD1Dt9PQvMpPSWGsWp0guIuX0QPE4qoQKvldoc2nY7n1yp9bJM5m1L4BNxloLJJudaFEtVe0_BpWZyEvQdrgMiV65apQyvfeV5XVqlCFmU7g=w866-h577-no

This was absolutely delicious. I loved the sauce, the fish was perfectly cooked, it was all divine. Yum.
I rarely get Dover sole because it's usually so expensive and by the time they have plated it you are barely left with any fish, but this was a nice and very generous portion.

I am not sure what entrees Steve's parents got as I don't honestly have a picture of them, but I think Steve's mom actually got the same dish that Steve's dad had as an appetizer: the lobster papardelle.

For dessert we got 4 different items and shared them:

4kcx9kPClFmZ_5qhLY5Sxcc8PiMTPRF0_2eezmAYun_04qnhVxnsMWsuZGJgxzSihkzBHdJ891YWzbsivyDge2wa3iPwv-ulF8ttb_E62CEzICL2xDHLDA2MhB5Sg-SguRmiRETQX9pxKBI0yQEvefnhrwkloCWebi_SSM-KPvTkUbiiUtpWSMvYYe-ze0xeqtQsDwklZgar5fiRwt187kz_qmbOyLZukkS-kyPTFlXdgSzzUL6m8KsV1JAds6hE1Z1kzAL1lVaoTnsoQD9umUwVQu1N30J1yzHrBC1z6eoGYt0tTwVbr4NSD9mexHMnK2gREH4WYPn2d5fewEH5fUVxugknVi026CrnWEGY8C3JVUR5433bGf_VoIf9hg53HWCiGYoyUboGYMEvV2q4-0iaZ6ASFEA8GbnQOQm6d11V5-tUScBOrYFbPHY92ZQVopfHDL6AZTiRU8kuHvetvElmUTFAxh768p5wI4myhbnKHvCAbhwZlOQwRLwSv9c6MTmAzcKFk2uTsV61CuhUWsDzA1xS4aBEw-4bgovnSeaWAwGpjcXUmhwxGhV5_xmHmqrmiujYBoJXftzK2cGrUww1SeBeD44gqz84UJksKwbFuJsgSIfV3_-l1Hry6KAS9SDMgXeR5tKdqTKCnqROqtKVU6GVXglBzw=w866-h577-no

Clockwise starting from the top: Chocolate
souffle with vanilla gelato and chocolate sauce, Vanilla Bean panna cotta with strawberry basil sorbet, Palo's homemade tiramisu, and the Amaretto souffle with espresso gelato and vanilla sauce.

Alvin topping the souffle with the sauce:

0BnWglnLBwuotMYvjVZtVpS17PFAvpKYCVhH8OdBPgzCVXgpBT73pNBPgk_5TSik1encFsW1s2UlvMIJklVAcBZujAVb2xjCHomf4YmhHFY84XQOgKo7QlNYrlIGah9dPlcW7LhoVP8iMz9jMzO3XIZox2S3CFf-pcDG0io5w9MaZdqSQ8u8shbYkJFrVkD3I2WOQ67hFgwgVvuBjDB3yPoJoJwjdVFDH32BbCSXNXbQ-Cau4dBvuvALNfgZj_Ey4KPw4WjzCIbmIP3i2x0eJlMh4hGIldsX4ILEKqnGAlD_BJBfuPqtSPXu4BMfCE804O3SXquJCCS9o3eRzKd0TBkE5_pgf6YFx9VmPxo4tHmQTSjUnKBLRk3ZLVKUOpraRr4iVgjxDTlqoJl0XD2Tj--fD0gTbIj_YXV06XgSSJaIXl-9GiUqlUWZPfmjmbFiiUnOKc08olwsTPcMb591DvXRGMBNEzc-tKSBdfxVrcydCUeVb_vm_Z_Wg5I1i1IPKfNDRgK3w8_Rz2jfO7JkE49HnawLcP4-pIcH-qLxgApa_iI5QzzuH6HvqmB06DIZRjPvJJUn-Yc0RsUHxtWqVR1XduLO9jFEn-QasTUaucpS4LgNMAIn5D_PYbUgZx2iCsAfmAtEdbeNuKj37E31mcOpMZoiosaTzA=w866-h577-no

Everything was amazing, really delicious and beautifully plated. I think I liked all the souffles the best. I never met a souffle I did not like. :)

Steve and I ended the evening with some cappuccinos and complimentary limoncello which is an italian liquor made with Sorrento lemons:

HaNL-VJxOXYt4JC1DGPHonIIRUZoJ7Tv92dI50J8ixYrfURPOWiDb4JLN3yfuDWQUdVT3vhS_vhp717PcVBlCYfnqKQGgQBpVekYg54tPU-2aHsFJVTLVabzNoFlzIZCxLPzXngjZSiTI931VC-fgTPuwkIYuPBUjiJbhks7JvqwCnv35zaUtGgSXyWXSmg2fE3tTkgrEQBmr2HzRZGcCWov22rq4tdvjFLsDcGZpGcwWe5E3U3ZELlLbW3-OHOj84QQLlcaCUH9_vKJsl2g2IH0432NgjAwX9Q4K06bpNBKLZrsckA12ZI8ufedCSl5eEObrbza_P07e58nu0hB0BMCEFYk7rthD8ucR10gjAdz5gtrVhxjKh7hzLhkLfwy6JW1yhFPxv-nEWZ9HQsZhqgV3lGcEjBWAzzFSS7clpWphM192sl-XoEQEN8rA2m7hPig4NFWbdPAQR7fLLsF8YNTxwDl-loz84vxT3L8X5XSbA9DKljVYVs2YzKG3oY090bNqskLxHf85KnLvc1uQd3Am4FF1MTrg2Lyia1D-j6qUOC0cthrkuaWzRZoLvS8ihk-XeFrje_cFZevI37z28vGLByEooyiud5zEIesy2U_kExd7E6kKyG9ic6-Pdc4aMlsnh1c3fXr-34TRUsY6Va7IIg3flDXSw=w866-h577-no

It was a great dinner. I would not hesitate to do Palo again, although cuisine-wise I prefer Remy but there is no Remy on the magic-class ships. It's pretty much like a very solid fine Italian restaurant, and the service and ambiance really set it apart. Next time there's a Pirate night, it's Palo or Remy for sure!

By the time dinner was over (it was about a 2 hour affair, and we could have stayed longer but Steve's dad was about to pass out), the See ya real soon event was just about to take place in the Atrium, so I headed straight there after-dinner. In my next post...my final pictures on the ship and our departure breakfast as we dock back in NYC!

Awww, I’m so glad Steve’s parents loved the cruise. They’re so cute! Your last day sounds spectacular minus the rough seas. I love a good do nothing kind of day. Palo looks and sounds positively delicious!

I couldn't believe it was the last day of our cruise. It was going to be a quiet sea day, although for the first time we were on really rough waters, and you could totally feel the ship rocking.
:sad1:
We had pretty rough waters I guess :confused3 according to others who weren't first time cruisers... We really noticed it the last night though! I joke that at least I can feel pretty confident that I won't get sea sick on future cruises.
On the way to the Princess Gathering I found our friendly neighborhood Spiderman roaming around
I love the roaming characters!
It's really days at sea like this that I will miss the most (although I could do without the high surf). But it was just relaxing, doing nothing, walking around decks, eating, going to the spa, drinking hot chocolate (it was cold outside on deck), I mean I could really get used to this...and then they kick us off the ship tomorrow morning. :rotfl:
Despite it being a lot colder returning to port than leaving, I got my last ice cream cone:
#nevertoocoldforicecream
Well, I don't know if you can tell from his stoic expression, but he LOVED it! :cheer2:

:rotfl: I'm glad he enjoyed it! Also I hope he has been doing well!
Here was our starter: The Antipasti platter filled with all things good like Parmigiano Reggiano, olives, bresciola, prociutto, roasted peppers (which I don't really eat but others enjoyed it), and marinated artichokes, all drizzled with balsamic glaze and extra virgin olive oil. It was all complemented by a delicious bread service.
Yum. This was so good. Except I threw a couple olives across the table. :rolleyes1
Steve got the Fritto de Calamari e Gamberi - basically fried shrimp and calamari.
So spoiler... I got this, and it was my first time trying calamari! So good! Except I couldn't eat the pieces that looked to squid-y :rotfl: And that was the biggest darn shrimp I'd ever had in my life! :earseek:
I am not sure what entrees Steve's parents got as I don't honestly have a picture of them, but I think Steve's mom actually got the same dish that Steve's dad had as an appetizer: the lobster papardelle.
Also delicious ;)
Everything was amazing, really delicious and beautifully plated. I think I liked all the souffles the best. I never met a souffle I did not like. :)
We had both of the souffles... and gelato I think? So good. We'd never had souffles before.

ETA: Maybe I'll look into Remy for our next trip... I wouldn't feel as bad since it'll be a longer cruise :) We skipped umm.. Royal Table? Whatever that one is on the Dream to do Palo. I really want to do brunch with everyone as I think that will be a hit.

Sounds like a fabulous sea day/last day (minus the rocking and rolling of the waves!) And ending fabulously with a Palo dinner!

Cool! Is it just corn bread?

Basically! :laughing: How I understood it as a kid was that it was corn bread...but on the sweeter side? Not like a more savoury corn bead like some people prefer.

This morning we had an appointment for the Princess Gathering and I had plans to dress nicely in my Belle tank and do my makeup and hair, but of course when I woke up I could't imagine doing any of that, aside from putting on the Belle tank top, so I just threw it on and tried to do my hair but gave up after a while. I was just too lazy!

I sooo relate to this! This is always me by the end of a trip. Like, so reliably to the point that I don't know why I don't just pack enough make-up wipes to last the first half of the trip instead of for every day. I'm so exhausted and ready to relax by the end that the whole beautification routine is just NOT happening, even when I have fun Disney-bounding ideas. But you still looked lovely! Fresh-faced and relaxed :)

Nice! This is a great picture of you guys, and Tiana looks really great, too!

Even Steve's parents were into this!

TnVCfrw1bufxddFUoAt_7spVay8ROmfeQkLDofOAJ1LxZCkOgLsrs6slAICZ_SGaCXAMS1KCKdjrXUaPDbAaB66mPyB-5XaDj-Ts0Ub9wqY2vpQ4hymPlsjpoAGVnIhl5C7j7A8KEQ5ASJfmDVL1EiQyrACMui9s-gh270-0y5MA4X3TWbYZtmxr-vuuQRRel8fGa3IEqivSmllAXBHwWqmz8L0apOoYAk8LI8OjLoouaYNDoTWIMSWMO97wLN-2nhohXCBOjqgNjN9RenAhvilZHWYr_Esv6T0ehhgzZhem_1PAYnvkz3erL9Ua6S8t_5fOYriRqYCiGnsgvDsn5ZJa0LX4AKRU7Lem6vqFpQ3rUmUMyJEJ3mFNQFIGO_JGmDUI8jlr-3ajfkdMzzCz3WgyyNN0BNjeWRLo7Y1CZjrvEta4hs_d4sJ7esS3cRUTPFo50EiBchJlZ5RP_8Qum9edJ4VYRF8cxluJvlLpz0u0rcw17NHVZq5aGtxfTwEfRebpjdBW8X5jd79z3-_LfDQ_nIFnh9hvvyRXegpfgFoMUgTwpf8FlFjdByLJ6sNepOJpQRjFJZOlwHsdambhFdYHs76c9EWqb18NSUtEbHS8mTGpOe8pNSx4lUFdHCbwNioWCAjNUrmXRkQZKQAesvY_c7INaTIdRA=w929-h619-no

Bahaha! I laughed at this because, with their super enthused expressions in all the photos it's hard to tell whether they particularly like or dislike anything at all! Especially Steve's dad! :laughing: Glad to hear they were having fun though! :goodvibes

QMdOKGUaZsmtuZ5GuQ9oYCm9Bw8IAyb5uk7SUZ7JWT7p0jikqbi7vg8PZnEZtDm-c7ov_j86iNXOHB6rns-y6Ao-j1R9nkCK5e8MD4ztonNv65RIGJbKw-2BdwNEoMvvKOm8je2_oguXtSrnHxfCq-mjPE-Sdh-DVflVkEH5rvzftdP7UAPVfpIIQuSMut58hWAdrbC6x3ShBxrD6yygV6GZJzVLsEUBziwy39nzPV3DW95HMJ9zKgZp1_9vGRgOVb1cOuLGOoh30YUhrtKU8bgraMrqoMiIx3HXo_izZ6J9m7A4jqUvkFEVHv9597OoB0TzY3OCKpoYen-H-ErkMKicvW9XgzwhiG670XN5j1Lz4CIbBHN5As9SoIAz6ZJ-5WWFqsbAUOMtBftIzNQ4QS8xhYemyaaRp-SMblvOuszO71JZH3dCk8IKJBQJv335G8kx6f0phEE71PC9LxpOR7M2DXybeo9sat2QBgkNCebgf-D9osTa0txTSyl8l4koBrHh8Gtvr-g8ediR5C4vPRK42EjQ7e1iVluUnswnDbgXek0umpZ6JTH7eRqAuo-8bkm19RtAeY6lNToU89v57ifkX48ktkNDYYhVCbHbwKmZJOSR8OgOH47xnfYkxNdOY_Qp0lo5JvSb6sVNhPsvpUNfh7YUfOSIBQ=w372-h495-no

Aww it looks like this ice cream cone was feeling sad that the cruise was almost over, too.

So how did Steve's dad enjoy the cruise?

WkZIw0Hu0H63W5Ie_sudy01H8opmYm-hsKISkEI8rHZgxAYCx2L3dUK2TieqABw3WpWKVApUPJeugv3OCBj6TzMXOuQ1-eX_PjpaaZYyYViSyVLq4f6Cfpup1u0670avUDmRuJP-h1hNudFjVauATHqMhHv15PkhDaLKcKCbx5gV7SEjNw7O1hgO-2LHs_qCrudtjSHSEteqWe4df8F3T8l5VpLBEPfSE_jFUNYCglcekJMqnmMRhsDkzIeG5eoCgBNkmxnkazSr9oI1j5Z1hiVkP7dSCZENrBRb4_Sl_GcFaUwFXZOA6k58H4u1ObMj4LanonwQxTz__NMQ1NMTBdqHfCxTlavxwqB5k2HTX1IN-oe4dqe7afDnvkjIotM9ESWkcFMon2cToRqzGBJQwDciQVxRLkURvuJz6-zlKrJ6YbmmbNSZMfO-ccr_8H6Bvr3pbJBHapUELKjI2gt0ov6Nji7tIeVplBGoNg4_ak76InKbwZxv5TKjaSMbKX3lxrg4paR0sdqhuNB9UEMZka7pJSiZ2Ii2vdcH4sVlq6vmd-G4Fe4hyfvGOwjxFT48SBogqLx6N0_Aroxyp2ZeIAVexJigVk6C1L96T_YdGnpApciwj5XOKhKuT524jeW50oQjfglJJ6liCKUUU_YACCGnFfDYcvk8sw=w806-h537-no

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

7_Xz2ugOQ1RssrxpZlFaOR5EdqPbRZ1-iFQ0uLsD9R3bnyQXNklJ9oHb1_EGXYOOFPFza_EEWkeu86u3QCbbsZNYnnz_rWEHh-9HED-c3sCOMNz1tFcz7Ywj0yDpquUFn5WfWh04p_Kdy10U2VE0rKY9NQU9BFM2Ic0lE6EEGf_Yiqj2Qz16_TA6ex4nbak0NtoMrg04UKOwbDODZbQ58tEtyy2brqe0NuHAdxT1QntUw-HtukmUVQ2ywCDkVUI3EzzttUQfYA1CUadUuUOX-bghM9nEyuHn1Wit9Q8ucNqL9BHqNwP_bSVlLvV42tZRNC46ssEKkCj2ooHeVgNn4NseLr1YU2R9pwmZm2CsBdhFTs9oWH8jrGSBUoTe-OekX_719l4U1cHbqFgr46Q5VQvjouzHkoi5BeqQbujqvX2DwbWGgU_-TLnHlDASTx8PQwGep1szqPDMCNvh8mchU3-fc3Y2OtL5Y1mPHL2eGMD3vqKTjIPzhYU9C7ASOwO-Ko1DdUzGQJ-0rGDmo_SnHzzlNHvKh8JCR-4GWAKAdYbNHJa4dak9pMke02oxjcD5zev7Al-9YosHWO1Ct3uBBPM-Y_23pEDH5piNv3xjT6BW_XrqcDXIUx6UxKemBDyqV0-KyCr4-QeF3ls3B5MdgqCQy_nStgoHKA=w806-h537-no

This sounds amazing!! :goodvibes

Clockwise starting from the top: Chocolate souffle with vanilla gelato and chocolate sauce, Vanilla Bean panna cotta with strawberry basil sorbet, Palo's homemade tiramisu, and the Amaretto souffle with espresso gelato and vanilla sauce.

Oh my gosh. Dessert heaven! :cloud9:

Your last day sounds so relaxing, all about what I love on sea days. I can't wait for my meal at Palo! Only 80 something days left!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter