It's MARVEL-ous on the MAGIC! Oct 2017 Canada Coast Cruise COMPLETE! See Ya Real Soon!

J3R5LowtYNW3t3BkZ5rk3PKBAzvtbzeiz18aB5jkRalhSsN8pIIpBOUemEEioLe4mvW5OMxvA86sSZrrwSiLEY8z6Gtex7kyJksLj6bKBr6HdazmTsgaDvKdG4sM5Z391nJ5z8VKBV7HAzB0wAKJLXA2UbObnQCqUBElChhD-C-lFan0imjDzlF1oG0x4kxWi7QDyKDCmYsPF2rQKzu1TEKPnvxv16dUfx2MKXj0FKcmWy-SxanFKK9q47pQR16qEvam2UyMvO6jaPDZ_X0TngwHFj92Oz_RNRfs2hmX2lF0StUMimQWJN6XN0Hnt2wmMbXOC2Q15CoTAW7xgoi9Ha-xJM-G78UBjXtSsaBeDcM4-YACkIy4ctTAZ1ltg6zUOs1a6tUtuy_cv-zgg7tcBU0c62TWDtoFwfNpWjmyZC68kS1_2wILjVtPukNTJZQKTIlf2O9jbrHpeZacyujRDkbiD9P4W9H5MGa0m6jt8B411InoHY2lRkkRRybZC4OwzuiTXuo1hQkasZkg6j292BFMCLHPfscLaxR-Ucf2l0PAHWDzgVR1bHzwZ28Qnno99ictQ53jP-uxnk9s54nQIcSa8TWGrBB4Ke4co3hQ7XLiHMlgZKk_s_YRMiy2IQFAfXXZOnh7LHEj2ZWnlXrrWEjzQFsu2OO56w=w800-h600-no
Love your costumes!

vR2wpXaKFcyGf5xoBdzHHNxmxvqgOWYfHnHEHbPyjztI04Yp3RPMOe2SGkYTAodcUuxmkmFCZIDKfcxh2au5JRtirbU78zPt2SsL5Hoa5_Y82zPeUV2TE6hofkrBEPlRozOkOTynW14h7UvPWWYGLObZV7v4TCMhhGBI7oYurSchmJUCdDmgGLIxVoIefOjcTYiURsv9goJR9H4CQUIYK4Um3XPnGpP3H2NJXbd2XhAzfTQ3q1cNiiMIjGSZa6NTY6DP3KJsCfTC-BT42ZLpasssSD1FvBxQGKDm3Up-S3cpfNrNCShKfC8uENsR-MUAF7krfJbBLJqvupjKO6Kz36Vfd8TYVFKGzajbKTuHTNxNO3v5MmDcVKTXqirjo_tsOdjMSOSNRUcrAIb610TkM8NJPEEA_AhGNR4HoNXpOqeFNrXvwN9bypc4kCzQi7cPrF1vJuEviH_FfeOtvs9oKNmLkfD3OWOMvW_-23ruSeG0bNnzM80Mk4Z4t3y2Ljtr3gH4VvAzpQj7hkvsJA-ccpPutoD2CbXlm1ckMYoIaFDDrYltAsNxLf9Ce-vhJb4dZn55PolSnKSqOvf9l_rM52kewNtku9dwTXRJ_TBdu0bc5qXxXlDrnFcXi79yjLtbfUJ2DKlkeUmnMRCJeRaBRb4OWqUJ7hPhcw=w956-h637-no

We watched the Halloween show which was cute and w
Man, how did she pack that dress?

Awsome view!

I loved all the Halloween decor. BTW, my "book" is actually a clutch bag so I had my phone and camera in it, LOL.
Where did you find the book?

N7hIrA95WGUz6baWyojT8ryHxcAZlxrZb8477L6aPvt9JAyHZe_Dd4ljXOTV0btyJoMMALbkyvfjrxTN2cjtkrPlyDvQGtIyKuP4dQPtCsoUX0ZD6GT0DFKURePNKkpPvoCh4gwcYASf5OJQ9Y3C4jO1w8OtnRW5jdOoqkIc9Y6neq4siLibtEW_e4Y2E6CQwXFxDYP_TDDy5y9MyMyVepgS4McFlHnRe_AEZuYwqwh15rlJnkDrK9vuKqIVRaRP049e-bJRRMxEWL0ufp8wJlNVgJBKX_Ie38k7x4se-KyxSbP2PUG3yrrz-EvIn05rTSzFeDmjtzMf3PwOCLBBjZodc9gfJLjgPzHwKSVP2a_o4XaK_KxdsXRsVlpLXgbUcEyUI7ej5xGMhQVuku8zfJbqaTM7GjiPpFwrrArOuzZIeR4Y77ZQyFENN_TexKvyhl5djREFW_cgRKjOHjB7AKgGIbvy9YBxe3DYKvV5c_qZdHdT80gu4IpdXd42JlyNHYND_s-khIhwQSwlV-li77prOwsgcMJloLt556U6E9N_WehOb7ynYcyT0fUH9ds7u76eas-3_XeAppW1HEr3Z7Evi-WxwhDZKs7Rsn2FMKHG8h9MJK0mI59d_PE1QVui_vLfCb6Fab-15W11gm2htQlxxsOnuuMhBg=w800-h600-no

It was a long and amazing day, so happy I was able to visit Ao
Best Towel Animal Ever.

Really?! I'm shocked! (not!) :rotfl:

Haha it's only fitting he is Gaston, right?

You are a beautiful Belle!

Aww thank you that is sweet of you. :blush:

This makes me so happy! Halloween is my favorite and I love when people get into it, too.

It was so much fun! I definitely embrace the costumes as Disney!

It sure was a magical day :wizard: And because of your trip, it's all now on my must-do list someday! ::yes::

It is awesome! Definitely worth a repeat visit!

OMG you two are too cute as Belle and Gaston. "Not a bad guy... just misunderstood." :rotfl: And your book/clutch is GENIUS!!! All in all looks like a really fun night and a very yummy dinner!

Thank you! It's funny how Steve thinks Gaston is like the best thing ever...:laughing:
I was thinking I should carry around a bag because I had my phone and camera and key card, but then I thought I should get a bag that looks like a book! I found it on ebay!
It was a fantastic night! Halloween is so much fun on the cruise!

I have been following along... curious for your impressions! My hometown is about 15 minutes from Sydney and it was a huge deal that the Magic came to town. Makes a huge economic difference in small communities like these.

It was great! :)
We didn't do much but we thought it was gorgeous by the waterfront. Next post coming soon!

I love your costumes! Going as Belle and Gaston was perfect. This cruise looks like so much fun!

Thank you!! It was such a fun cruise! So many fun nights!

I love your costumes! Gaston is misunderstood :rotfl2:No, I think I understood what he was after......:scared1::laughing:

Hahaha, for sure...he really only cares about...himself! :laughing:

Ok seeing all these amazing costumes....now I think dh and I both need to dress up on our HOTHS cruise this year along with our kids. I'm not a huge costume/halloween fan but honestly, how could you NOT get into during a fab cruise like this?!

It really is so much fun to get with the theme. And so easy to do on a cruise. You can be as elaborate as you want to and if you're tired of your costume you can change out of it so easily.

Haha I love that you had dinner at Lumiere's that night, perfect timing :thumbsup2 That souffle alone is worth cruising for :boat:

That souffle is sooo delicious!! I like it more than just plain chocolate souffle, just so unique!

Y'all are adorable. What a clever idea of the book being a purse.

Thank you!! :blush:

OMG I am loving your trip report! I find it very informative because we really, really want to do this cruise itinerary in the future plus my daughter & I are doing a MDAS in January 2019!:flower1:

Thank you!! You will have so much fun on MDAS!
I really recommend the Canada Coast cruise in the fall, it was spectacular!

You did have the best tour guide!
I love that he brought the hat and wig :rotfl:

Haha it was really quite cute and he was super nice and informative!

More gorgeous views of PEI
I can only image how delicious the fresh seafood tasted

It was amazing! The whole place is like right out of a storybook. :cloud9:

The Halloween party looked like fun and you’re costumes were great
What a pretty Belle you made but my heart belongs to Lady Loki :D

Aww thank you! :blush:
I agree...Belle can't compare to Lady Loki - she is just sooo cool and she can probably smoke everyone with her scepter in a heartbeat. Buahahaha.:littleangel:

How fun, Belle is my favorite princess! The island and the seafood look amazing!

It was an amazing day! And I've always wanted to be Peasant Belle so it was the perfect opportunity. :)

Love your costumes!

Thank you!

Man, how did she pack that dress?

She must have had to pack light for everything else! It's amazing...some other girl (I think you see her in my video) was dressed as Cinderella from the most recent movie remake. Her dress was huge too!
I had a suitcase just for costumes!

Awsome view!

It's fun to have different vantage points on the ship!

Where did you find the book?

I got it on ebay! I just looked up "book clutch" and it just so happens one of them was Beauty and the Beast themed!

Best Towel Animal Ever.

They are so creative!

Loved reading about your day on Prince Edward Island. It sounds like the tour was a great value for all of you and especially since he got you a seat in that great looking restaurant. That meal seriously made me hungry!!

What a great way to celebrate Halloween. You two look great and your meal looks amazing! Definitely much better than the PapaJohns pizza we always scarf down before trick or treating :-)

Question for you, how crowded was the cruise? Wondering if Halloween may be a good time to do a cruise, presuming a lot of parents at least may not want to skip out on traditional trick or treating.

Loved reading about your day on Prince Edward Island. It sounds like the tour was a great value for all of you and especially since he got you a seat in that great looking restaurant. That meal seriously made me hungry!!

It was a fantastic port of call and our tour and tour guide were great! It was a nice way to see PEI on a guided tour while still having some time to chill on our own. The seafood there is just so delicious! I still dream about that meal too!

What a great way to celebrate Halloween. You two look great and your meal looks amazing! Definitely much better than the PapaJohns pizza we always scarf down before trick or treating :-)

Haha thanks! Nothing wrong with PapaJohns but yeah Lumiere's is a step up from pizza! We had a great time!

Question for you, how crowded was the cruise? Wondering if Halloween may be a good time to do a cruise, presuming a lot of parents at least may not want to skip out on traditional trick or treating.

We went the week before Halloween and it wasn't crowded at all. It was a great crowd level. Not sure about Halloween week itself but I'm certain around that time it's not considered high season in any case. :)

The secret's out now! Water Prince Seafood shop is my go to place for great lobster dinners in PEI. My mother loves PEI and lobster and we found the place on one trip over to the island. (We live in Nova Scotia) I'm not a huge fan of lobster so I thought we would both get the meal with mussels and lobster and I would eat the mussels and leave the lobster for her, well, I tasted the lobster and ate all of mine! lol. I think you were really lucky to be able to get in, it's such a small shop that you usually need a reservation! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to the maritime provinces of Canada! I'm really enjoying reading your report!

We were on the same cruise. The crowd was less than expected. When we were checking in at the port a cast member said there were several hundred fewer passengers that the week before.

That sounds like fun, but probably not for the in-laws who aren't the most mobile people. I think we'll hang out around Vancouver - you'll have to let me know your favorite haunts and let's definitely meet up!

Thank you! Oh that is so cool you were on the same cruise! Did you enjoy it? When we go back one day I'd like to have lunch at the Preserve company.
And you're right about the mussels. Nothing really comes close to what we had that day. I also think PEI had some of the best lobster ever. I was in Boston this past weekend and had lobster at the famous Neptune Oyster which everyone raves about - we waited 2 hours for a table and I thought their lobster was nowhere near as good as the one we had in PEI. Still good though. :)

Loved the cruise. Overdressed for the P.E.I excursion (who knew Canada in October would be so warm). We live in western NJ so being able to drive to the port made it so easy. Hope to get back to P.E.I./Cape Breton/Nova Scotia some day. The again, after seeing "Come From Away" we also want to go to Newfoundland.

Looking forward to your Sydney report. Our experience was, in its own way, magical, but probably unlike anyone else's because of our interest in music.

The secret's out now! Water Prince Seafood shop is my go to place for great lobster dinners in PEI. My mother loves PEI and lobster and we found the place on one trip over to the island. (We live in Nova Scotia) I'm not a huge fan of lobster so I thought we would both get the meal with mussels and lobster and I would eat the mussels and leave the lobster for her, well, I tasted the lobster and ate all of mine! lol. I think you were really lucky to be able to get in, it's such a small shop that you usually need a reservation! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to the maritime provinces of Canada! I'm really enjoying reading your report!

It was delicious! Me too, I sort of was falling out of love with lobster for a while because I just haven't had good lobster recently, no matter how much I paid for it, but visiting Water Prince just made me love it again! However, I went to Boston recently and ate lobster there, and it wasn't as good as PEI, boo. Guess I'll just have to save my lobster binging for the maritimes! You're lucky to live so close! It is so beautiful there!

She's putting your velcro to shame!

I can't imagine trying to pack that costume. TBH, I'm much more your speed on keeping it simple, but rocking it!

Haha yes she is! It must have been a pain to carry but she certainly had her princess moment. I agree though, I wanted to "pack light" lol.

My mind is blown! I LOVE this!!! Hot Topic?

I think they might have had it at Hot Topic at some point but I got mine from eBay because Hot Topic didn't have anything like this when I went to check!

We were on the same cruise. The crowd was less than expected. When we were checking in at the port a cast member said there were several hundred fewer passengers that the week before.

Agreed, it was a really nice crowd level!

Loved the cruise. Overdressed for the P.E.I excursion (who knew Canada in October would be so warm). We live in western NJ so being able to drive to the port made it so easy. Hope to get back to P.E.I./Cape Breton/Nova Scotia some day. The again, after seeing "Come From Away" we also want to go to Newfoundland.

Looking forward to your Sydney report. Our experience was, in its own way, magical, but probably unlike anyone else's because of our interest in music.

It was warmer in Canada than in Florida the week after the cruise! We were definitely overdressed, at least for PEI. It got so warm during the day!
I loved being able to drive to port, it has definitely spoiled me for future cruises. I really want to go back to PEI and the surrounding area. They said to fly into Halifax and then drive to PEI as it's cheaper. Newfoundland sounds really cool too!

It was warmer in Canada than in Florida the week after the cruise! We were definitely overdressed, at least for PEI. It got so warm during the day!
I loved being able to drive to port, it has definitely spoiled me for future cruises. I really want to go back to PEI and the surrounding area. They said to fly into Halifax and then drive to PEI as it's cheaper. Newfoundland sounds really cool too!

That is definitely true. Though the flight to PEI is usually interesting - it's so small it's generally on a Beech plane, which is an 18 seater- 9 rows of 2. It flies really low, and takes about 35-40 minutes. It's a neat experience if you've never been on one.

That is definitely true. Though the flight to PEI is usually interesting - it's so small it's generally on a Beech plane, which is an 18 seater- 9 rows of 2. It flies really low, and takes about 35-40 minutes. It's a neat experience if you've never been on one.

Ooh I've been on some of those tiny planes before...only like twice in my life! A little scary but the scenery is so cool. :)

Day 5 Part 1: Sydney, Nova Scotia

Today was our second Canadian port:
Sydney, Nova Scotia. I had not heard much about Sydney before. Surprisingly Steve has a co-worker who is from Sydney(he works in a Canadian bank). When Steve asked him what there is to do there, he looked up, thought about it for a while, and said, "Well, do you like forts?"
LOL, he was probably referring to Fortress Louisbourg in the area. It was an option for one of the excursions offered by Disney. We decided to keep this day excursion-free to just explore the area on our own since we had excursions at the other ports, one of them a 7-hour port adventure happening the next day in Halifax. Steve's dad wouldn't be able to handle all the walking so today was a "take it easy" type day. Steve's mom had seen a shoe store she wanted to check out on the Disney Port map. The map basically had like only 3 things on it...the big fiddle which you can't miss as you walk out of the ship, and the shoe store being 2 of them. The name of the shoe store was Reiker by Shoe Tree and so our plan was to take a walk there and see where the day took us.

We docked early but since we had no excursions we didn't have to be the first of the boat:

skJcg47QBYWUj7OEDgMe5AMmwqa2AMw70-NyXDSBF5vbVzDPTaqFmZXgDG6Plyf3Z7WGENh_L_B0RPQduqIHvgRAnvr-W97Yy65hxtuT8tZl2IyfyMnPvrt1PZWP-d33PWYIJToPRCGH-kM0OGED1zxT26q1muQ7H3Vf_FF3zvH2hbgH_hNToPOkQ5qXHNTa5XKS0wHduOlnHEPTehXP-NBWji21Enh-pryAR5SlHmKz7CLQg_EIpfkFCS9Y8EbVDMVp5w1b8_1VOcqs2O3zakeSCDyB5Is0md9XKD3i42TOzetLy2U8SPPP7NV5Ulhquq5B-bK9hUXYmX4_TCsGKWuZAmpEAi7zPge-FMECUlXrM5KKe3t06EyE_on-yN5dqRJKuUofngjRIp0GdKQ3ZAeg51bWhFz1OodqUfxmsNdDDi-PbvtXEaUaUsboL8PBHUjvvVLEIYuZdSlzOWvPZT5OTw1NubLt2CE0PItb1QOvlXXqO8igQ1UDdO1bDs4aXrMTO5SvfC6_O3f8KLaU7CNGYVEcoWqFeKWO1F07SffN2BlY5ghUeYrRYEux5XNw0jSmPqyJjV_-ufbCBl2SWalmWpGsKL7KcifzvxMC7EldEhS76GQJuZdBwt4GfEHZHauEEKopAeiQLiHGZLjogWKLUIUW9De3Kg=w850-h637-no

Loved the web overlay on the portholes!

First up, we had breakfast on board the ship in Lumiere's. It was our first breakfast at Lumiere's and it is table-service which is nice.

l4c4RS96DauPE7e_mIFvgFscodA_MAgv8E3RPRNGiVQTgcKsMztmdcxPp1gLR9oHzfd1NM05P2-2YLwcXTKzMgjtJFWc0s2i0CWf484l4PqeNvpk9OhZ3Yi4xtz3zuMBOhPzHePgd3RYugc-iE6kCVBcpJpqP5-zC_gEvxDcrk52RImo1fgW6F_VRrotC4UtHUQIhD3MS7pisqZqrIR2lAFl2TLzFl_6ZqSnQ3bBSChlcCvC1AO8gsRDy9sSJaZpDdwVzYe5urtmQWCP3-5hDFexjX6ITTRwV-Gq9JF1RhoTn6pheTNviE5huDwTC2YVXBHWrRT6UbIBMxj_BsNttigdWNr_l41iQqwbkXlrwEzkRxJ5WGOWQisg63WE1f5JRTfZGTOFA7dnYKeqf3r8_HOcC5VdC4948T-7yIMnTeF8z_uhrzKBR8FREh1HChv2cFda0-GmX3ciE6xXrSHAGUyzzRi3sqF7mnpyfO_vZiOqXlBMqTelyCNsE2BgK1hHK2gGNmlJf9hxiLHdGmu00XxFxfSryR1tEy-JcrseDCNzZMErOVQNfIGCJPQ2S2Z1P5FQ92Xw89RVFN3drHcJfkv7sFlJZwhm92fx4FEH9ifgVOy2EnHJI5uqZWfX9na21BUFjDgxroXeVPOkkCRIa3vJsWrufTS2iQ=w850-h637-no

zi5RbW5WK3GgttZTFeNYvxlnxllSft9eO_QxgfE38ekelKr4cLMtAtnPHVDe4kvcYbf42-GeeDuF_yO-Q2OYjvKQ8oWtD14sIvrRwR9hcHiE3lu5cJPIFFm50iXGkWz_UHFVK20GZsN32n9zQHePR4dNxZHMId7-I1fUU_H15u85CNk50tjiTTcOBSaZaBlox-vryaUGoYn1_FtdAxC6GEjvMMy29u733LfT3MSSftBKTfdDgjirJ_oaCCUusXVWec0_DGL3aynAPbs0LzyLwwPz5Ls2RIQd4dK8-5QSeEoZodR1hRlAwqkH9siZrrNZ6Ap8th-IuMeIbKkD5FJ9_woPrRD0Ey6lNmoK-qg_BcrdMwq_-gV5nrx54fRINFewN6ZGIfXtwjoJzx112ItA67SdMjlQzkfKbaQjl0EG4nWnYDTJBpwQxx2paaI5dLJhlIjV18IhZgsok0ZVEODEpe4J7SaF0hwdGs8thg4q27JRR_TyJr56vaxMdCHPwXt-1RyDfri5ZF_LNMqPQzTPcbJxYLRJBZg7TJ7ryEjobFnMkeEmhYUYCI-xmqWzXyAyJURntHm4cfHA7R9jeRJhW3H7Sr1lqQax7rY2GlIq1ZDG2D3CDAyUuZCjWgkjzI9bZQ58jUwiDlnFEyuoAxLN5AG8vCkg8MfSqg=w850-h637-no

I started with the fruit yogurts. I like them both so I got them both! #cruiselife #piggy

AcOuhziKL8TlR5UyXd2-TrAcY5nxy-E6UlxsU77QOJop8nOFl9-ACX69Ri87EurOxOKB2W7dZyXeavCq1MNIM68KAUM9g5M6RDTHQH2PGJMcR_Q-SE3SAsJWirRFpLn8cNXHOngBXjKfM7a85EY6nVBzFpTXVrKuOTkwDLDxoF33jiWAF1kxjywEzrFIqh1m7FCBghZruSPmTT3c2sBohBypCa6cqtDGa8gMG0kFv1Gt5znl38hrlbA3iTmRmNC0RKgQ_jWUZY6S-fge0RTGvbZPTQu_AwL7w32WpoEF2jVUL7qT6omiKgZeVcz7NZ59twGFdxpuj6J3dZ4joWcjB81jW7v7sYEbul1XRGcFsNxNeAGOiNVX6z8aYcE1Bk2bHpSL0vmBcJtsNl0y1AsbeJHR6LRkOSNDpQly9-SJOdxgonJlQykphb9Kyq2fWogfgex0AvDJSZb-dUle42Va-J2CShPr-ig5yPoGH0xiaR9uXWNxwK_1rdUYf4hGxDHp2VaeTnN4tv7Blcwkwqhpotol_pohD2rMcIoqruMqfOu-oP5a63_aud5zCWHzUftXu0Q7XCy4eEOaPSjG9TB0UTUaIdzTLyGbxPl5UQ3VDzYUgv_an6ni3_mLyAttZx72__eI1yeByzqEaD-x2BQ5nVslaQtZ7Oo3ug=w800-h600-no

Then I got this monstrosity:

o2w4R3ZvujK_9o2M3Mh4ZtAJ9kIDyS0awI5Ek-UPUStix37_ugA0eVVlAfILpqp-VVQRwPtiv4M8FBMiBObKYPD1-WcaL8Jo_EdV1tFsfhxB0JyKPxr9AR58Df-nL8IO_cQRq14yLc1o6vMOxqkYhktqVMLGxzPYwhypEXDPsCAIPowGy-YXulO9WvguzqknVg_eSwdlG1QPJkBnV6VdQ8qVEeBAShA4VeLbTZIkHT_jh2cJcqV8dU6U3M3ADHN59RIXbBXafgkl5CSJXAikHFsGyksfKpjtPooUhTJC_QnC98X2G0Ai6TJ6mlaty_2TroasNn3TEQIMcMMLoEU_CKrRya2-LJ42jecCSddWO6bLdoNbpGXvfUFAhN1W-JzsfvvShZtFzZkvn39czJZbhjQHYug55VrzE4-RdWXx7NhvdNinNyLKm0Ax1UfuOeg3enogNUpVHSNvUGeyvtmaRBfVZ_QZpg0JGVxvtEtY3oUbUdJ2alo2XLuGr9wpYomlwh933qaYADSUFoBqrFvIgTaCcKL-4YC4iOml2Vv-334Wl8ljvWzky6Yf11fCyhNdPAgKRepZzd5Us3d7Al7RLh6nL3o9CVscd8LSYIclGAZmGcCBWWK8AdLtALzROtAHdPAtDaVT5WcrMOcYwYzg8e7giy24EJEIfA=w800-h600-no

It was a buckwheat crepe with an egg white and tofu scramble in it with salsa. The buckwheat crepe was just gross. To be fair, the egg white part was good. It was healthy and considering the amount of (fatty) food I've been packing away, this was a nice change. Next time I'll just get the dish without the crepe.

Steve got a bagel with lox and all the trimmings:

KewkVA8MuV4EPehFEWjO3YVIBAZ_8BYnFLmNYihe0cUwaLLZHFU7ba5jFBmLSAz-trsa7eeRJ0C18KmwPPK0Mu8spTZge0LTp-b9OsPb9Xtbw_iQAVWP9qJglxO8NfetJvGKoS3p05kPc7qfU0C05hnEvCidtWhjxZtn7_4SfVHcFRfuVj7cghfhPDdehL8rxNgWc5YUAfhy-VZSaFRgiAmu2WV6A8Ll3frX52ZOSeoBA-wJoQBPpaBBq2p52kYyzO_pr0qdah759WhYadjagpWnJC72UqkkTlUipcTyhIMb2zHZLVcqRv0akcb8kE6XbNwHUAMCWgvEDch11cT3qowUM1K5sIVk8iwmcvsRZMiIIFUhFWD5Gy4_LG83YwJ2i-6VsHbtpyIyA-s9njSPuhtkYIMD11m6SLge50pIIbf2ZdUJ1rTEJIRoEL01PYu5CeXYF1v2gfuatWBQLbezVEjm7fYb_8l2H_O23lTEGVRlpCfrZP8COGJnBHSMON1wLWmUnlzAOwNfeu1Qq_iMEsy3AkzI1IXEkvo5tEuFP_jVHGFvDldi8D4wj9bEKPYqOCLGwsUFf5-rjh9VZ9XC522O8r7NX1hCL0o3K7hU9uSz9tT6GQsmzxxJZiEy7I4Ft17eGG4sQOWS0TUUrWvtTJsj9stsRCS5qQ=w850-h637-no

This is a typical brunch type dish for him in NYC so he thought it was quite decent and got the thumbs up, although the bagel wasn't like super good, but then again when you're from NY you take your bagels quite seriously and nothing compares (except for maybe Montreal). It's like our pizza. :laughing:

After breakfast we headed out to explore Sydney. I took the whole "take it easy" theme very seriously...I didn't really want to take that many pictures of myself so I didn't really bother to wash my hair and wear a ton of make up (we were going to the spa later that day anyways).

So Sydney is famous for this giant fiddle which they have right at the port itself:

BUCUbZd5Pww990b8DMY4B5SqHqYnUtUYLUBXON6WPbD99oT4dcqlnseelktMQGsxFXs5HvZLv5zpyOURrsqX_e1ifpI8M-zv0uADBU_TlbPSx2WBXI675Y6SLehA1O75r4-sSNa1_elFjjDpQRKY1WXTUWpuUbE3g6eXxDDQ5hrmdUIFMeg1uITbP4cUeFzPSYpNFbuUuRQ-jDq75QZFLry-HdaqJujQcz2JDfIUmpzskjRwpYhaoQhfzwjpG6h-hgheOBYgIOQ0xFZjSqQXUjwY38JL4ibwa-PYKdNhGGdQuwEDhAft--Xcpw5WU5L1NpPFJZOrNCP4gU1EdFhH2Zk8vWzCy9hheHFh8LpxoP7SFQLNWsFVx4-yzIcAp94aSWgvPUpovGHWTNLa6aKO1YG2EfYeV0lj2Eu_va-ExLEOPv5xQhDTBf_3Be4I_bbi5BcTcKEZ42FjgMjOnJdcj0PFwGtNBY4BCQQMyeg3bda7j1elOWMcDPLBc5AcJFeLFHIWsfnT-z5_NONNDaqGoynGI6EdLLxFibDT64WHwzirSTZe2DFgCF4USMORBmXMsol0FpHJcz87os_lGiuL5iTFwWxBreJpS9g8n8nkSiMRarkxrbPiO3UrsbJNuCDxetaJpLHUrCTHsJywKXbUzNJS0LawYc8GHw=w478-h637-no
_JNuZgi7pgInJ0tyPslidWhfFW7OWRAwyd020LLdErFYby_s08QdIcKjRnhzVPjgiCaoF7Dqcnj5D2Yjx-WCGNCW0n-MxPokfY1F1DJDfVBjoEAi6rOqZFwHCPecjxCsn1B73CFWu7HjrSwAAncRjAG_eBJx0_Hb4Dkg_gubsJO7XLpGtb6aGCUtN3wm_5-OrPGGNsBd4FbrrofXi88BZ0j51GFC3fZDJJ-TDWT48f1XiyADjeSqK1090IeeKDm-hgpGC9zWoHP5A0CbjkJXQYT7rKU0FzWEjpkmV3UtkDZ9R44wp8BK_JCFeErPofcyqix0Htmfpzrq0oUiUCbBhsBJ-MOornwaOVfANvUuppDNgWeeOIoWkgUVR6noaI3vOFhLVyYZ8WmJICozb1EoR4p1jUyMnika9EC9U-5z8OhGbaSk2tpONJ3_VLGsmd3LoZRZeY0cOwELS88kZqdkkYUHTtl9X4907cVmGWWkMlmAAP-FtBE_jS6V8Q6-pAwP7nSCYHaqwwBKC1ugUCnwSDH8hKXKzmQTXDDrwxe-a0-v4u7YDE6D8-SDimb55cB9T4ZWecPUrp9S1825mLd88Q0GZ5WC5vnrzwMACjeA-myZtIIi2bv0P7zbOqNSaK7hr9xFAUZDcDqrwVhIJKh-GknUSccN1prJHw=w478-h637-no

_miDrz93W7eiDlkjfMR9Jdk6m3xAfens6-pTJNgi2DoPPbL112k7h_MYbUZddR2Ns5elPoABnxX9JfwECelRJTxr-F09yHeywrYFDFyHVAFv_5V2SzNWkpte_1DAYiTynzfD9FTAqI5Dcy3mARnggX1rt51BqBEpp6dvs06v7q5J-MNLWzhwjd2SFlJNVqMNaiEv65U4qCmbL0UuS0E_uIzFSsnNiznvOSSWQz7v_08IfLjiyHjGlPncHIvOqWQT9JISiLhFToU9YHvC_o41tyGic0rztrEQiCCIMeUQ9U1tOLp6OVhoGAQ_-XtosBB-rT2PisHwHf90IfW3nd-IuGnjcI49zMZDPjshzMVLbgca2V9-Md6mi7gDHcZ-ttPFBmwCJhZZxb5gN1m_k12B67jsTQfKzfZVKs0MGuXA2Ba5pUTfLI8BW7C71EkEx_TujcYZTs_fEZBOacPMtf-NXwp_j4JEZlWdo1rvGhXno3M_qtLZJFHdNy8kJq99BId8Ckn9-euOeytRtIn6ykKlLvQM0gZCCh0kByv8LJ6XZchJMALGwt9IU13gR5OpNaKbDIhcyFu7JQQFX9rmGBugHZBRwqs_ybAdSzV6itCDTfsF89aVJnvjsUqTkUJYW-7rWVxhP2T3RYgd833ku0oGcJ13mQqIce_akw=w425-h637-no
LtiZADYi6zKk2vwr3ArkUbi2vdNAkgB7l4eE8ULTwzW6tYg1SMqVnaGhUo6ca87bHChIBBMeiWwpNQnwVdqmTcEjyjJdlt5CJdaY6Ovm1jVBrZHUkp1ASO4AdP2TSTTWTcMo5slzp6TGeENm3NvLjFX0PJmjrZFFGLauTbShDOK4d5EFX_KlTjoqf4SoJ_syU6baXSYTxLL7J0eZQMFz8890b9uHVeB9UD0yNflM3Iy06DZ_luVsIfU_wJu7zKeOKDudhvzIEhmTBr3fkF97Cs7ysWKtgLpjt6dG6jSxf-zo9v0hvKMPlbkhI6AYv7yngLtYJPxmiIorHfuUj6zg2Om03ZQnpVbBnFOz2xi5scFPIP3iZYUPm-dgYlnnrXFhNk7wbKx_8y2PHb34Tklm6Bygpkhl4m6ERwRVVeD1LXewojbGZXqCB_Kk8uSr5XV9Dk8-BJgnGQBU6odfi1P3Kst4tO-gN7QzIN8Mdk3TfPzq-NHPFbCUkdef3h__ng15bd1CclUVZp66zwu_dUFpVV5BkTXrm7HjOPxflgucgNHiPcuLRwfmzauAC5MPIpVGrg4pGRhqbLwvJriyBXngE6qZNJNcSXzI-o83ekeNaXXauqrqSuEgHM6ssmsXtdGOIGS00wESDHidP8K5V9P89AkhO3RtXPiCSw=w425-h637-no

Like it's seriously giant!

So we walked up a bit to the main road which I think is called Charlotte St and we headed to the shoe store with Steve's parents. I think it was like a 15 minute walk overall, not bad at all. The shoe store wasn't that big it is kinda like your neighborhood shoe store which was nice. I managed to find myself some snow boots which I wore all winter, they were warm and comfy and most of all, waterproof! These are these boots here:

71GMNV76I4L._SX480_.jpg

They are good for wide calves like mine as the knit upper was so stretchy and warm. :cloud9:

And the exchange rate was in our favor so I got them cheaper than I would have if I had ordered them in the US. :thumbsup2
After my purchase, Steve and I decided to do a bit of walking around. It was a beautiful sunny and warm day - so walking around was nice. Super sunny though! :cool2:

7Se6Jc6TKDP8-B-vE4x2JDiw40dH49lKlsoUwcek6sVQhlS5l2lB5UFFpPX7ZB-yvcUxLMrKRmfKibuV5e7Rg3OiVDcw2tJ3ZI1fShCSS84X2HWbsXPDiE4p4Nt0kreUD22qfKYodeNcJuRZvlevN9F0ka9pObVLySyrMSULh-CLci_HYhD63gAYscNMgcfIwMLOdxt-fQjI_szwiWkHKPxCmTCl_DdDIrqMabwkLuVaFP_d_HyI_VHiTmLo43NBM1NpYiFsN8NX3MelZqNuk8-Ucr5qsdBjbF4zNynZeLrC8sTg-4ZiRl6otnCvrmCYCxvm2_J2tuSJrTA8KRoZnETV4elfMhrUSj8TSQWgps34ZQspdwiryjulSN_v6dJTVeenVOAvkJhIx3RWBVh-fazX_HoOGcFPcVRlrgM7gPl_lqCB184ishtn3oX4xQ2IT1Lg75swigmtr-obE2-3bmjFMmA0NClr0o3T0vT2nwHl5Ox67Zt7USUPjRQilP9emGAwytwItJGz0Nj9uzMufAkQ9u1ZA8VwG78apKFW0KzXaXcQc5GMqtiPhJSsZ5Tcs2UCbaGOn0iAYm4564ukF5UXLj2sbPwvWeMapmZR36wy5RHnwGL79Pf7YHd6gSjJSdmvuyZAwkCqjPbgtKnKM5Fa-uEripwmKQ=w800-h600-no

So when I asked everyone in my PTR what are some interesting things to eat in Atlantic Canada, and thanks to @HumblePie, @fallonkendra and @MeghanEmily I got some ideas! We walked into a convenience store and I saw some fun-flavored chips:

FH2Li_b3kyEkCf44p_be9YpJhl26LzOWgb_3XDUXnNP7rFlotnTLEeOKSEGVGmR11RyCQ0gPTpqcGiSmt0ZAUqKE82qB-u7U5y6bLi-NtK-juh8NAi8FlhPo1pLBsG4qPARoYMvvutnI_dguRL9Pux0vj3IzPxFXMJax7Uc3z1I1eqQH-X4DMaacSzMwe6xoa8wepw1YWL6jlZhN1rUPsGMY3aFyvzRxgP2hGqe2FYjLw2rBqTgWTyI-BS3MFoHqOV91dSkYbUjAAPZ-LqgBI5DbxwIhRKuXYlAeLsg4dEfHg1pR_JTkRmUvrdB_rryVoPIhFmzsRXVZ-im40gEsJ-KoWRDzlI7dPWvjN8Wyt-BDMNMc6Uo-1_E6xKwWYo0IWq_zaFmKS4SrChMAf-CiacphrmA9jHoibelKp8O7YTQBdnot8PJoNHPmGlkFoqus-BtV8r15V5wu4EIKfttoroo2TA4wwcnbljLHlrqkYINIljisbn3VR7iKfNEdl2_1JBGzl4R9cv-awplRrKxkj7RSkYWcHRr6wmQn8rhJl5TcEHXyU_wL2fCebRmrcKzPBNsYGRQYgDxw7x5H-bA3ww2OkrUze0Gi-MrAidt80fCKUUrvwi85zyqnqeMz4szBgbfdGcBn7tFHAAAkUz6khdCqUtDvDZPreg=w850-h637-no

Yum! I think I liked the Fries n Gravy ones the best. The Roast Chicken was ok but had a bit too much of a rosemary undertone to it and I don't like rosemary. I've had ketchup chips before, and they are always good :)

Then we passed by a pizza place and I went in looking for two specific things: Donair and Garlic Fingers

Success! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We took our food and walked towards the water where there were some benches and ate overlooking the beautiful scenery.

A Donair is pretty much like a Gyro except instead of a yogurt-based tzaziki sauce it's served with a sweet and sour garlic sauce. It takes some getting used to if you're accustomed to a regular gyro but I thought it was very tasty! All the flavors melded really well together and the sweet garlic sauce added a nice kick. There were tomatoes and onions I believe inside the donair as well.

iSmGpt4H9-5K6ULUWEp-bhZciwC2MSeZzUVt5zEW0mnNMwZL17f3Xu2mHPwICxX-5aoI2tPRWgLwSADUnsVne2lCJEmuVIwvRmGh3_jamdDy3IG57TVT6XybMZ94mA1siVyQh7qS3jmrOQKciQgBJdMn1z9ajCON7w_zR3DA0Bzz_O0kSyV4HhlRSArWmETkMRSPMlln-CTBq-qMFWfhkwHBhSua7c4uaXqVhSCOUKmo5bNLvOIzqlYuFIaiYV0RRtdEwhASatgaqBKP5hw4jK1eY9rZKgqkioBSFXEh3m92HdKjoJozMDwxsdl-1EQemNQ3C-P3AMd3YA-aIKHcv3iKfxTlji4eyew5dlPz9hGK2XmfbdP7tZV9w3rW7nazNhoxNkBm62oVpChoLGAAaPBbLM74_s1XML8IIUaIQsVIiktYODn5ImtSyDdQ1qu0Ei37CmYWC2UI5FYy0XdrNIoMdKs5GC6bvlKoKcgXYGVRRQC5RMUS-B51l6UTrWhYsFzWe5vCkwH4tvw6-et1tpRZiR3JXqqTmkweB3Eg83DkN2xZHV-SB4gp3Fam9eVfUw5vticdKxEoN65ROj-D_9CMG6J3ipTUsIEDT1wEPpxu1MTSFqlMIADj7p857Sgn7XIKC8rBFYi2iC5wW6mcdI4vWz0RhBbC3w=w478-h637-no

It's very messy though! So bring lots of napkins and ideally wet wipes if you intend to eat outdoors!

Here are the Garlic Fingers, it's basically a cheese pizza without tomato sauce plus a ton of garlic butter. It also comes with some of that sweet garlicky donair sauce for dipping.

nOe3fOvX6WYRtSAMo5bjSN6oMUXeGr0KI6wt7CNOnN-iRW7JGH9ok58fiA8ArDuBu3mKRgE2h6Oza41Kz6PdHa4qDMsAOELyiBKr0YK50hV9SQgtf3MwnHegrdnWt07ee0Lhl4wurypXmekD-03QCfBTn0kumplPFuiKWwlF0IdETGy0pXAespe1MVqmMCpx8KT1GHiAVNqZz0L-0qpgkaFs5AoPG9AKx37KteFFZ1ozntsdQP6fjzXwzgNkVk02mBx9JJsBSbDm_0RUP28XCZNERwWgIgGmksTTzczGV9dASmoXg_f5icG-X4eRsqHWTcrdAk2nrsWqmDYWhY5DG5gG_R7IpR5dLCxejxQyzk8coi2txTpGsgWirgQLSJ_V-R86iXGG2iRCUtAzrC16pAVh8rSMUKEPhhVuGD19ggspQgfkUgCr8Y-tnJz8bsUpuTwH-UDvq5lONB6QqJYB8biavcIwBVZsQpd1oWTxySJqHSV4kTjEChi1ihm44xSh8MFMyVkHk9VNqDl_Q_mgD5R8srZZH_v92rxGnU_srAY9j1GtnwAyrI7Pip7_xNhK-DUzH4GHAzFSHp2ife0sE7KbeH8h_bj9ba3I6iqcc1ObcVWBzGG6nN_4-MLFwOsiQkAtJ5xmfVaRfcjjUNKW8cbFKUaB2k-JXA=w478-h637-no
zhRquFJdbRavs46TUDJod64fBEBfg-Qn9YkTg4Ro4Fl7RgLc_ozDu0q65LTpnEExp4KUMW46W8RB8cz_a412IMLf8FUx8ut8zB3ZS1Fktza45fGKQEhb40lZn3oHoc2MBCalIAqBuPPJiO7ucQmXnECqXqTxzBA2Bs2EQQaljJMCdyqv9loSMYnZ-08PGoqV-OQQWNn3WLli3xNIeDGIZMkCii1XFKimsH23qZnRqvgOLOP8EJklH30skJkxEcVLVzwXL_vGiiScyenL6x8GqtY1mOp_IitcNAGCOcivbLnh7Q9FpGSk_kErxcvGSotGiZTAm0JMhFe4zy4v4poOVtcPwxeZt2Q2CCl6MZW8w8bomsRqMHscYusMlQvvtjDV-n1qEvBpbvEjjs2oLMxfh-C0ABUvD1YHHPmhSQlJBWl_BnPO-SsImoTol1pJ7pyo-_f-g90rMHJ0pEh58GqdX-8uu8_qj7ejB2mXruxlObY21LwtTWV6Aq1m2JPytRT5pN0MOTiQ18Ce5Z1NLYa9EFRW8AcTGgCLwOJVEkNVi7sJTke1lEj4VDf7aO39OeDOS2vAJUxoPeJOi_cnR9G_RXjG8cyKlKvrDYDl-7AgG1fM_ACEBj1uqdEg5Cy5bazYLYYqE2EF9rBgLAxaVbMf7P1hrzccYgNtTQ=w478-h637-no

This was delicious!! It's kinda like cheesy breadsticks but super garlicky. For sure we'll be keeping away any stray vampires all day. ;)

Since we had breakfast not too long before, we didn't finish everything but kept half to take back to the ship. There was a guy sitting on the bench next to us, and he asked if we were eating a donair. Turns out he was a passenger on the ship too who actually frequents Halifax and he says he really enjoys them there but that the one we had looked pretty darn good too. We offered him some of our garlic fingers but he declined. Now I know what to do next time in Halifax! #missiondonair

Here was the view as we ate, not too shabby:

WObOUj9fRW9zaCLdTyRlKnAHDb2lduA90VwEk9p0BK6zVx5ADbWYi42Cifiu1mgRQJiwUqKG-Hr5NdXMqe33duutNOpTGr-jMhVuDe8olGumYylphMo3XAvkTRJZ-6T3rwpdEC-qaX6aYTqvKoNusVDww5w9MX6cKnoAB4aC--SfhIuLig4j3jFQyFe5UAYlP7kwU5J6TEoasnhf7iZqIZFz2L4HxxdEoIOaswXAhIJygFfTslZiJnJfYRoSLQ1gt2ZRQlB1uNfHypr0nN-5CxZV3jBU0rWw0YD4qsOu-NI_wzx7VWOhM-JFKOJin9h9csD_b2P7DxSvgDprlcYDxJzYV3L_z_bu8qFV1vZj_kBMPZL9znTnrn3dVqxx49f9Oc74B4xeri9UoMwpQrLjNKy6hIeZp8m0wZFFldcUVqavM1_-uCr16-NcmGowR4Cyfs8kfzPo-tYgVjmgIDGJe4wOT0zAiKA9tDHyGXlBQpAqv_OuBDrTSt_diM3pk2CBQOFyey_tMe137kxgb16zlj6zoImtjXXXYNSjzUYIWafUlfBdBsbB8Yo7abtuTr0fHsfJSE8KFAIJ8n0il0Yc1pqG8FGfcNBpCF8-wDZyCzOzRBsq9VqkvIuatXsqoixE2fbCTr2hVnfNelN24xYsf1HUKI0LGdD6UQ=w850-h637-no

Here's a little panorama shot with the Magic:

Q5vF3mmoznd_8Hq0c1IqJmCfqoEdsL_5WknemW_HV23hrCm6NFVzzkAMAgWdR3Q3nichLn8KRVv-J0WBjQyTyz5x8AigNbgOZZVjxGqM_ZxL7zoL1i63Q8-lkiDFR7LYTmDv9eEVC6VtcFKRFc-pcDm6oyHEhFlf9mleiD-JQ2rOWL9Glge0_IZOzDCC5kffbJrd-BIHo1BFu-rATFVlDySty1TWikZLm87NeHTsBihKsSp3kseAeGzA1DZ5byGLVJ0KdqBfHeQ4AhamdKvZF9MFdo0TSlixQbM7DExlcAWI1uEmFazMUyx-goNpeWj2JyPZtqHyORIiCIC7z2wFnRawd0kmMiCtpoIs5c1D34Xmd5dTudTpk5Hj_RvMh5kdAJgVftfjuZlJ0mWYM-eeC1anM83mDnzz4TkXaQFfCKg39sdrz5rAYCKf6iocMeggL7uyZLan2zHVAiITcg1BXIl7CDQ15nzs-B0FbmqRKit15Ue1Yfa_Pb_VYnqjExDr7Dtm6ZHMrfOBmKsqv9FlsmdBfDY1v2HJCO7TMRY_xJ4m3srnKJGHIOInN2J4F84fcdqE56oEe-6df5Nl4t6JV8zBjQOiNDOJ6e87gC1x7-4qJkwCtFetR-l2ige0YcsThBflR6dlmDi1T9DaEIx6u-Pg5KsMaS5Pxw=w1364-h637-no

We packed up the leftovers and headed back to the ship because Steve and I had some spa time scheduled! We had booked the port day spa sampler at Senses and were really looking forward to some pampering.

Our thoughts on Sydney: Really quaint small-town feel with gorgeous coastal views. There really isn't much to do outside of the port area so I think booking tours and excursions is probably a good idea. But hey, I consider it a success when I get to try tasty local treats and they did not disappoint!! Maybe I'll get to have some real poutine next time in Canada!

We boarded the ship and Steve decided he wanted to have some crab legs so before our time in Senses he went to get some:

jpp_u__eYInXnNh81KWuC4X8d4PqULObJAxRLugLjvpzoOU_Rm7nR0yS2X4l6upIZRtnkfFirvSgWwSXshaKVofDjeIWc63ka-K_sbYNU-VgAL4DiDn5SRSBIo9rw5NQblffgwONX1W_Mbi-OU4Iz-5_TeoH6Nyapv9dOFo3pvJRYBfbnPYQ6YW8-u5AkwFM3f9m41S5mYzrpFco4dfFkPx62iB9nzkzJY5U8dQCLwxwYnIPkiSmsw-rbjpHkIwa5LXI9PUWVz-Ilp7n8SZ4I47gWE_Gv-mr9MK9pCr4srEDoKhoWVD4jJK-qvqXWLaCieB5WstmEkZCOzUvnwcYWJDTvfu2NbW19nG7LObZFYJlICmnVJqHyHgkqjziNWD73SBEf3NOUROeJe53Yg72_NpHM3DcTyhuHnf7VaM7ldNS3S32kOIm4mILs7rCdHHKLU4pnYywahbdbJFpSrtNHXJwT5VqgbvybHCsrcJo9OYtI7W_y5xewAnqFG5jTSE96VvpvGDRtEtR3A4zxCcQtODwYYmWcsTx0Mv71mtiWoYemPNcJ7TeYc97pZ2Rr-twdjDKB1Frh-LWw6AXxSWS6mpU2m7ByHmdPF2YgXAuY47g5pcWLxSu6HeCNwXAsPpRaYuoYieFdbytZoCvAeZRpexm_5TuU6Qo8g=w850-h637-no

After Steve's second lunch we went to the spa and checked in. Our treatments were amazing. We actually had the same therapists that we had on our first sea day. They were wonderful and so sweet. I think our sampler included a massage, mini facial and reflexology. Whatever it was it was pure bliss! After our package, I actually stayed on in the spa because I had a pedicure booked. I was the only one in the treatment room at that time. I enjoyed my treatment with a wonderful view:

ZPQPm6lAAFxBo-d4cTdwczJ37ns7skmdiyTtZl9dskIk0LdQDhHyKB70KXYU9orxnDTOdMAt_uSlrGvopDhJvpfp2L5df0okkyGIOfE8Qsg0Iz3ZGJBLsF9b1SxOBz9j1eF4kokXgKEfS55jBWU2RHQAleKaWwIKPIm1NMd2PHjXxakLjOu46LW-XLPBJ_11wE1Ze_c0DKXt4Rd7YB_xMnD5I-zGzHw5rzEqT2fuznuwBxPBbcZujvp6PHYcjblZY-XRa2zZmoqkSlv2dFGG5wN1i18HRxBmKJV88BtdKAHdYyY8Ftj1rRx6TfubI6uE6pjKEKclz4u79CZt3aUGhwDAs9ZSywe71DYQ0LTTimyFh1_Xz8G3ioOcsh3MoEBN18b53Rl4AZLxsrJdlzbnu7cKL3NnmxzkNgOusfiu7zZK-P5V2GcnGMeMVCZhak4XufUqLO5QqrfbeTAFdHjoM_LjWfE2RPOEtXpx6S2X2drkBROFTl82GaipPWwbwqYdbFOiC3cObPdLO_2g_TEaxew_WPLh7ygPZeGkR-tHrjOAK0Br89zP4vScBtb9y3z1whQ2lK7av9Pxn6f9VPPLKVdtGtQikq2Yq4wzB3nqKludOG7NlNODHJDBYIga3voG23HgI3MpLx3ufFtQtRK31gQoA5wjktevdQ=w800-h600-no

3g8D8D0aL1rJt56ScGscNEoK6ODzMxc6vVuVMtQ2oj9zkl9BA-3Gppe1UsTDyeQPtfNlAKvUQQxF2BZxzhplGFQ9awZvUXMJjMD5bSAPa8ZYUKrPiZbQDftCHzZB3-AO1Du8dBSgH1k8N3XOVK_b1bZUePP7SRQ-Q-mq42isEVIXiZc2rPDT134sRhPdHAstA6iXoXlywFBen0DGD_2usscS_oNbgvCvsO9KpZhs3tBcPLUnAWVsk9v7SDLT8EO1EpsbE0NGh1q-kaYVLqLIhY-eLyUfufyAoKd2O6NM1buqxh2-ddkor3eNQNu6M5G1UItLp9AWwljYk9tNElm0lmZ5nZarnsTUIP8-rBKaT9Z00I-6jEeI8FZIgmDkdfl_ldVPIyISgSKAbtutKEHIaGqkFfXR5xCHYPROW8FmKtE08i3m2vRqEIZCfgnKduPsgXi6FyzyjMCyjaUXpdr5JnbOR3HUkYi9Q1TusW7qd7heJ5Vmjbmykn4bUQ6FH4dsPQ1v7AD2ZxhIQKUxHHM81jcR52mtFsKq1oPlQKPGVZ8cVLjnO2CQORlWoA-2vwS0Oa_jxwG4RZ_6Io1TicLzUovZ6P-XklFwcbjGWadoXliEj5GfDYx4UuMX2pguopv_ZISh65mhK22As9wWHSZDBIccNbInhy0BBw=w800-h600-no

Tonight was an exciting night - it was the Tangled show and they were going to turn O'Gills into the Snuggly Duckling later on. So fun!
Also we were in Animator's Palette again for the Drawn to Magic show!

Stay tuned!

Looks like a great day ... take it easy days are my favorite. Looks like a beautiful town and some yummy treats. Very cool that you got to try some local delicacies. I'm trying to imagine what roast chicken chips would taste like. Hurrah for more spa time - it looks so beautiful and relaxing. I love how Steve enjoys it too. LOL on second lunch -- no calories on a cruise!!

What a nice, relaxing day! I'd have done the double yogurt, too! Besides, it's healthy, right? ::yes::

Is all of Canada beautiful? I'm starting to think so.

Sounds like a lovely time at the spa, excited to hear more about your day! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you got in some good quality Canadian junk food!! Especially the garlic fingers...nom! Sounds like you had a nice relaxing day. :) I haven't been to Sydney yet (we're actually going in a few weeks for Nathan's work) but Nathan's been there quite a few times and I know there's not a whole lot going on there outside of the expected small seaside town stuff. Sometimes there's some cool Celtic music stuff going on in the summer. If you're ever back in Cape Breton, there are some beautiful hiking trails from what I've heard on parts of the Cabot Trail. And there's the Alexander Bell house/museum in Baddeck. But I've never done either of those things. :P All I really know about in Sydney is the giant fiddle. lol :charac2:

You had some absolutely gorgeous weather that day, you lucked out!!
Oh my god, Roast chicken potato chips are my fave lol I actually HATE ketchup chips (how uncanadian of me!) I agree though, you need to like the flavour of rosemary haha

That fiddle is enormous! Almost towers over the ship :rotfl2: well, not quite!

You had some absolutely gorgeous weather that day, you lucked out!!
Oh my god, Roast chicken potato chips are my fave lol I actually HATE ketchup chips (how uncanadian of me!) I agree though, you need to like the flavour of rosemary haha

Ok, I'm really curious about these chicken potato chips. I'll have to remember to keep an eye out for Canadians in my cruise groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!