I've just brought the Todays Special value from the UK QVC!

disneyfan.uk

Earning My Ears
QVC UK have a crafts day today

I am so excited. I've never done much needle work before - I got the bug a couple of weeks back after making some cushions for my new house ( we are moving into our first house at the end of the week hopefully - fingers crossed!)

I have just brought a Bucilla Whimsical Snowman Felt Applique Kit. I have never done any sewing with sequins before so I am really excited about it. Are there any tips that you can give for this type of work?

You can see what I what I have brought by clicking on the following link ( hope it works) and click on the TSV ( if you are interested)

www.qvcuk.com

I really hope that I can make it. I thought that I would get a Christmas item so that I can take my time to make it for the holidays.

Thanks for letting me share

;) ;) ;)

Disney fan, where are you? I'm in newcastle.

my friend just emailed me to say it was a craft day on QVC, apparantly they are doing a stamping special at 9pm which I might try and catch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter