Jambo! The newest AKL Information thread

So I am check out of AKL-Jambo house :sad: Resort was amazing I loved that everything was right there and loved waking up to animals on the savanna. Did Boma for dinner last night the stews were so yummy, I had like 4 of the little corn muffins and the desserts so good I had 2 plates eventhough I was stuffed! Breakfast was even better this morning. I truthfully didn't want to leave for my reservation at CSR but they thankfully had my room ready right after 11am so I headed out. I am definitely contemplating bringing the family here next summer for our stay. I really think they would love it. So Hopefully I will back on this board soon.

So I am check out of AKL-Jambo house :sad: Resort was amazing I loved that everything was right there and loved waking up to animals on the savanna. Did Boma for dinner last night the stews were so yummy, I had like 4 of the little corn muffins and the desserts so good I had 2 plates eventhough I was stuffed! Breakfast was even better this morning. I truthfully didn't want to leave for my reservation at CSR but they thankfully had my room ready right after 11am so I headed out. I am definitely contemplating bringing the family here next summer for our stay. I really think they would love it. So Hopefully I will back on this board soon.

AKL is pretty much the only resort we stay at anymore, it really is like a 2nd home for me.

AKL is pretty much the only resort we stay at anymore, it really is like a 2nd home for me.

Right of the 2 I stayed at last month and the 2 this month AKL and PRO are leading the pack I'm at CSR right now and it's a bit spread out but I had a car when I was POR and there is a lot of construction next to my room at CSR (Which I can't hear thankfully) so I'm giving some leeway but I also loves the theme of both AKL and POR.

I forget the name of those mini corn muffin thingies - but they are so good.
I think I am at 79 days - so 16 days until FP+ reservation time, wow, it's getting close!

Does anyone know the hours of operation for the pool in Kidani Village as well as the store (Johari Treasures)

Hi all! What time would you recommend getting to the bus stop (Jambo House) for a MK 7 am opening? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!