Jan 2 2021 Fantasy

cyctorres

DIS Veteran
I'm starting a thread for the January 2nd 2021 - 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Cozumel, George Town, Falmouth, Castaway Cay
I'm hoping to get in on a fish extender group once one pops up! This will be my second DCL Cruise

We booked this cruise yesterday. I do organize a Local Candy/ Snack exchange and will do so on this cruise if there is interest. Just mention interest for now. No need to collect information before October.

Happy New Year!

We booked this cruise yesterday! Cat: 5A. I am traveling with my 13 year old son and 11 year old girl. I can't wait!:)

🍫🍭
We booked this cruise yesterday. I do organize a Local Candy/ Snack exchange and will do so on this cruise if there is interest. Just mention interest for now. No need to collect information before October.

Happy New Year!
I'm interested, could you explain more since it would be my first time?
:mickeyjum🍬468216

7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral with Star Wars Day at Sea
Disney Fantasy | January 02 - 09, 2021

I didn't know there was a star wars day. could someone explain to me? :darth::chewy:

🍫🍭
I'm interested, could you explain more since it would be my first time?
:mickeyjum🍬View attachment 468216
We use Fish Extenders, FE, and there are Many Varieties, many home made, many bought from Etsy, and I think even DCL sells some. Here is our door.

0629B9FC-6A89-41C4-9D91-3E7A55882016.jpeg

For the Local Candy/Snack exchange, once during the cruise, we gift others with enough of a local, regional treat for the cabin to share. For instance, I live in New Jersey, home of M&Ms and on our last cruise we gave out packages. When we lived on Dayton Ohio, we gave out assorted Ester Price candies. On our last cruise we got a wonderful assortment of United Kingdom candies, including Uncle Joe’s Mint Balls made in the town of Wigan. We have gotten regional cookies. All is packed from manufacturers, just like Halloween candies, this is not a home made exchange, those treats are not allowed on board. Everyone includes something printed out about the treats.

I ask about allergy information if that is pertinent.

A group usually is about 4-8 cabins. If more people sign up, I divide into groups. If you are interested, I hope you will participate!

Bobbi

7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral with Star Wars Day at Sea
Disney Fantasy | January 02 - 09, 2021

I didn't know there was a star wars day. could someone explain to me? :darth::chewy:
I do not know much about this, except I expect to see characters throughout the day for meets, and Star War movies in the theater on that day. The whole cruise is not SW themed, and people say you can avoid those sort of things if you wanted to avoid them. I’m fine with it!

We use Fish Extenders, FE, and there are Many Varieties, many home made, many bought from Etsy, and I think even DCL sells some. Here is our door.

View attachment 468351

For the Local Candy/Snack exchange, once during the cruise, we gift others with enough of a local, regional treat for the cabin to share. For instance, I live in New Jersey, home of M&Ms and on our last cruise we gave out packages. When we lived on Dayton Ohio, we gave out assorted Ester Price candies. On our last cruise we got a wonderful assortment of United Kingdom candies, including Uncle Joe’s Mint Balls made in the town of Wigan. We have gotten regional cookies. All is packed from manufacturers, just like Halloween candies, this is not a home made exchange, those treats are not allowed on board. Everyone includes something printed out about the treats.

I ask about allergy information if that is pertinent.

A group usually is about 4-8 cabins. If more people sign up, I divide into groups. If you are interested, I hope you will participate!

Bobbi
I love the idea. I enter
:rainbow:

This is our family's first ever Disney Cruise and likely our only one (my husband is in the military and it's very difficult to make long term vacation plans), so we went all out and got a Concierge room! We are traveling with our two 14 year old boys and our 6 year old daughter. Our entire family is SO excited about this cruise. We are interested in being a part of a Fish Extender gift swap, but like I said, this is our first cruise so I welcome any advice!

This is our family's first ever Disney Cruise and likely our only one (my husband is in the military and it's very difficult to make long term vacation plans), so we went all out and got a Concierge room! We are traveling with our two 14 year old boys and our 6 year old daughter. Our entire family is SO excited about this cruise. We are interested in being a part of a Fish Extender gift swap, but like I said, this is our first cruise so I welcome any advice!
I have never sailed CL, but you have the best people to help you plan and book things that you perhaps could not get to do since it’s your first DCL cruise! Have you sailed other lines?
Welcome, and thank you for your family’s service!

Booking this cruise for just my husband an I for our anniversary! Any other adult only cruisers out there?

Hello guys we just booked a week ago. This would be our 5th Disney Cruise! We have done FE 3 prior cruises. We are super excited because we are HUGE Star Wars fans, so star wars day at sea is perfect sailing for us!!!!
Has a FE group started yet on FB?
We are traveling from South Florida. Myself my husband and my 10 year old daughter and my 5 year old son!! Can’t wait

Hello Everyone!

We are so excited for this cruise and crossing our fingers that it still happens! I have hope :) It will be me and my two daughters 19 and 22. My 22 year old is in the Air Force stationed in Italy and we haven't seen her in over a year so I'm very excited she will be home for Christmas and the cruise. She'll be flying in to Florida on the 19th so she will have plenty of time to self quarantine and spend time with my ex before our WDW trip and cruise. We are huge Star Wars fans and took this cruise in 2017. I'm happy to help with any advice as this will be cruise #12 but even at 12 cruises I still don't know everything and I'm still learning too! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and spending some time in the Fantasy together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!