Jan 9th, 2018 5-Night Repo Galveston to San Juan

Sorry I have been MIA for a while, had a sick child.
Need to get a final count on who is interested in the FE.

These are the names that have expressed interest.
shortnsweet435
sheely2017
AMT222
Ileana
csrichard
chiquistriquis
Leslye axtell
judith andrade
aliron682

I need email address if you still want to be included and so far only one has given me an address.

Here is our email: martenserika@hotmail.com

OK, trying to get the final list and need to do it soon.
Need email if the following are still interested in the FE

sheely2017
AMT222
Ileana
cssrichard
Leslye axtell
judith andrade
Karen Zamora

OK, so far we have these below stating an interest in the FE. I have information on some, but not all, so here is what I need. Names, ages and girl/boy for the children, cabin number if known, and email.
Also let me know if you are celebrating anything and if you want to list favorite characters.

twokats
shortnsweet435
sheely2017
AMT222
Ileana
csrichard
chiquistriquis
Leslye axtell
judith andrade

Hi Everyone! Last minute Cruise for us! We booked this past weekend. Is it possible to still join an FE group? If yes, here is my email.
dimitryjb@gmail.com

We are a family of 4 . This will be our first Disney Cruise and it's a Christmas present for our boys!

Greetings All,
I just booked this cruise today! I will be cruising in one cabin with my 7yr old daughter and my parents are cruising with us in their own cabin. I definitely want to participate in the FE with my daughter...I hope it's not too late to join:earsboy:
niawordpff@gmail.com
Nia - Adult (mommy)
Tia - 7yrs old (daughter)

Sorry I have been MIA for a while, had a sick child.
Need to get a final count on who is interested in the FE.

These are the names that have expressed interest.
shortnsweet435
sheely2017
AMT222
Ileana
csrichard
chiquistriquis
Leslye axtell
judith andrade
aliron682

I need email address if you still want to be included and so far only one has given me an address.

Greetings All,
I just booked this cruise today! I will be cruising in one cabin with my 7yr old daughter and my parents are cruising with us in their own cabin. I definitely want to participate in the FE with my daughter...I hope it's not too late to join:earsboy:
niawordpff@gmail.com
Nia - Adult (mommy)
Tia - 7yrs old (daughter)

sheely2017
AMT222
Ileana
csrichard
judith andrade
Karen Zamora

I need to know if any of you are still interested in the FE. If so I need cabin number and email, plus names in the cabin and ages of children, if you have not already given them to me.

Leslye axtell

I need an email.

Jetzkorn
Flydim
Niaword

I need cabin number.

As soon as I have all this information (if still interested), I can send out the list.
Please let me know ASAP,

sheely2017
AMT222
Ileana
csrichard
judith andrade
Karen Zamora

I need to know if any of you are still interested in the FE. If so I need cabin number and email, plus names in the cabin and ages of children, if you have not already given them to me.

Leslye axtell

I need an email.

Jetzkorn
Flydim
Niaword

I need cabin number.

As soon as I have all this information (if still interested), I can send out the list.
Please let me know ASAP,

Hi, our cabin number is 6050 and email dimitryjb@gmail.com

Thank you :-)

I will add you. I am still working on the list and will be closing it hopefully by the end of the week. Still waiting on people to respond.

sheely2017
AMT222
Ileana
csrichard
judith andrade
Karen Zamora

For the above names I need to know if any of you are still interested in the FE. If so I need cabin number and email, plus names in the cabin and ages of children, if you have not already given them to me.

Leslye axtell I need an email.

Jetzkorn
Niaword I need cabin number.

Please let me know ASAP,
I will close the list no later than the first of next week.

sheely2017
AMT222
Ileana
csrichard
judith andrade
Karen Zamora

For the above names I need to know if any of you are still interested in the FE. If so I need cabin number and email, plus names in the cabin and ages of children, if you have not already given them to me.

Jetzkorn

Please let me know ASAP,

Hi Kathy,
Thank you for replying! I spoke with Disney this morning. Unfortunately, due to the category of the stateroom we purchased, they cannot guarantee a room assignment for my daughter and I until up to 14 days prior to cruising, which is odd because my parents are traveling with us in a separate cabin, under the same category, and they were assigned a room immediately. I hope this won't preclude us from participating in the FE gift exchange because my 7yr old daughter is looking forward to it. I can give you my parents cabin number if you absolutely need a cabin number at this time, and then post ours on this group forum once we are assigned. Let me know. And btw, I asked Disney if they could give my daughter and I my parents cabin assignment, and assign my parents a cabin later, so that we can participate in the Fish Exchange, and they said, "No. We can not swap cabin assignments." I don't understand since we are all traveling together...but that is there policy. Again please let me know. Thank you.
Nia (adult)
Tia (7yrs old)
niawordpff@gmail.com
cabin TBA

Looking forward,
Nia

Hello All,

I am new here. My husband, 4 yr old daughter, and I are current WDW pass holders and have wanted to do a DCL cruise for years. We just booked this(our very first Disney Cruise). What do I need to know? This is a completely new experience for us. We have cruised alot but never DCL and I know its a whole different world from other lines.

Thanks,
Lindsay

Hi Kathy,
Thank you for replying! I spoke with Disney this morning. Unfortunately, due to the category of the stateroom we purchased, they cannot guarantee a room assignment for my daughter and I until up to 14 days prior to cruising, which is odd because my parents are traveling with us in a separate cabin, under the same category, and they were assigned a room immediately. I hope this won't preclude us from participating in the FE gift exchange because my 7yr old daughter is looking forward to it. I can give you my parents cabin number if you absolutely need a cabin number at this time, and then post ours on this group forum once we are assigned. Let me know. And btw, I asked Disney if they could give my daughter and I my parents cabin assignment, and assign my parents a cabin later, so that we can participate in the Fish Exchange, and they said, "No. We can not swap cabin assignments." I don't understand since we are all traveling together...but that is there policy. Again please let me know. Thank you.
Nia (adult)
Tia (7yrs old)
niawordpff@gmail.com
cabin TBA

Looking forward,
Nia

No problem. Just send me the number as soon as they get it to you and I will let everyone know. I will also have it where if there are any changes at port you can come by my cabin and let me know (I will try to have something on my door) and I will inform all involved.

No problem. Just send me the number as soon as they get it to you and I will let everyone know. I will also have it where if there are any changes at port you can come by my cabin and let me know (I will try to have something on my door) and I will inform all involved.
We have our room assignment....6132 :)

sheely2017
AMT222
Ileana
csrichard
judith andrade
Karen Zamora

Jetzkorn

Please let me know ASAP,
Nia and Tia... cabin 6132

sheely2017
AMT222
Ileana
csrichard
judith andrade
Karen Zamora

Please let me know ASAP,

Kathy,

sorry for the delay. For some reason, DISboards no longer sends me notifications when there is activity on a thread I am watching. If you haven't finished the FE list, could you let me know how many people are in each group? I did sign up on a FB group, and placed my name on 2 lists, which ended up giving me 15 cabins. I have enough things to add more cabins, but I am really close to my max..... can you email me at my yahoo account? aaack26

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!