Jan 9th, 2018 5-Night Repo Galveston to San Juan

Kathy,

sorry for the delay. For some reason, DISboards no longer sends me notifications when there is activity on a thread I am watching. If you haven't finished the FE list, could you let me know how many people are in each group? I did sign up on a FB group, and placed my name on 2 lists, which ended up giving me 15 cabins. I have enough things to add more cabins, but I am really close to my max..... can you email me at my yahoo account? aaack26

Looks like it is going to be about 8 cabins. There has been a few rooms that have not answered me back and one that has not sent me an email. For sure no more than 10 rooms, but 8 looks like it.

Sorry so late getting back with everyone. I have a son in the hospital, so I have not been home with the computer. Waiting to hear from two people and then I will send the list to those that have answered back.

I would like to do this too. What do I need to do to be added! There are 5 of us. My husband and I and 3 children. Ages 9, 13, and 14.
Thanks!

The FE closed a couple of weeks ago. If y'all want to get together and do a small one between yourselves. . .

I would be happy to keep a list of anyone that was too late for the original group. If you would message me your information, I will send you a list of anyone wanting to participate.
Thanks!
Jenny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter