january 15 05 Western Check in log!!

CCAMPBELL

Earning My Ears
Anyone else sailing on the January 15th 05 western Carribean. My boys (16, 12 and 9) are hoping that some older kids are on the ship.

Hello all anyone cruising on the Jan 5th 05 western? This will be our second Disney cruise, first was a 3 day last October and the 3 boys loved it. Three DS's 16, 12 and 9.

We really want to know who else is going!!:bounce:

I'm not sure if you're interested, but the Jan 15 '05 cruise will be a group cruise for some of the former Disney Dollarless group. If you are interested, you can join magiccruisesforless on the yahoogroups site. Lots of people to chat with, but I'm not sure how many kids are going, but it IS a family cruise, so there'll be a good cross section of people!

Hope to see you there, Kelli

We will be there...................My husband, me and daughters 16 and 14

I will be there with my three boys also! Just younger at-well he'll be 10 by Jan., 8 and 6.

I will check out the magiccruises for less thing at yahoo too.

Thanks

(second cruise-did Wonder last November)

We plan on having 17 people coming. We have 6 cabins booked. Our only boy will be 3 and we will have girls 3, 7, 8, 9, and 15. The rest are grown up kids!!

I have our airfare booked too!! Now all I have to do is pay off the balance! I can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter