January 2009 PI Applicants

I finally heard back from Disney today. I was offered Youth Events to help fun the music festivals. I'm way excited, I just need to find a place to live and figure out when I need to leave since it's about a 3 day drive from AZ and i check in on the 9. All others still waiting, goodluck!

I finally heard back from Disney today. I was offered Youth Events to help fun the music festivals. I'm way excited, I just need to find a place to live and figure out when I need to leave since it's about a 3 day drive from AZ and i check in on the 9. All others still waiting, goodluck!

congratulations!!! :banana:

Congrats! They still expect people to check in on the 9th???? They are ridiculous... thats just insane.

Well, Gang, I just got my last rejection email, the Retail Management position is "no longer available". :sad1: I'll be down in January doing my first CP and re-applying, however...let's go Fall '09!

Hello everyone I'm relatively new to disboards. My name is Nick I live in Michigan and will be applying for a CP position in the fall. I had some questions if anyone wouldnt mind answering.

What is Disney wide world of sports? What positions are there?

With the economy being very poor what are my chances of getting in? Do I have a good shot?

I have a lot of management experience on my resume. Im sure this helps

In your opinion which position has the most customer interaction? Im a huge people person and work excellent with people.

After the CP Internship I might want to extend the internship can I do that? What are the chances of getting a full time job with disney after the Internship?

what are some key things Disney looks for in there employees? (both during the interview and at work)

Thanks,Nick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter