January 2018..... who will be there?

Ed you have redeemed yourself by using a cooler with a raccoon proof latch. Glad you made it home in piece. Always better to stay on roads with higher traffic as the others help cut a path and tamp snow down In 2008 I drove hoe from NY in a blizzard and didn't have a problem till I got in my own driveway
SnowMedic thanks for stepping up and taking on the tough job of Quality Control testing at TE
and WC.

Ed, sounds like a good ride home all things considered.

We are celebrating tonight. We brought back a petite cake from Amorette’s Patisserie.

View attachment 296141

View attachment 296142

It was delicious.
Kris loved the selfies from the trip home. Mallory had that "This is how Mommy needs to ride with us all the time''
That cake looks YUMMY but considering the reaction of Mrs Bert's Mom to cake you made on your last trip
I would suggest not posting any more pictures like that or you will go from #1 Favorite DIL to # 1 Least Favored DIL

Kris loved the selfies from the trip home. Mallory had that "This is how Mommy needs to ride with us all the time''
That cake looks YUMMY but considering the reaction of Mrs Bert's Mom to cake you made on your last trip
I would suggest not posting any more pictures like that or you will go from #1 Favorite DIL to # 1 Least Favored DIL

But back to #1 DIL when we visit in April!

Today was our Cocoa Beach runaround day. We left the Fort and drove past Seaworld and Aquatica and jumped on the 528. I didn’t want to mess with 4 miles of I-4 traffic. Once we got to 95 we headed south to Palm Bay. Our first stop was Bass Pro Shops.

B10205AB-9431-4AF2-A4ED-164D837DF8D7.jpeg

28A77262-A876-4303-B7D3-A2B7474E7F97.jpeg

624C8E6A-6E18-469E-8ECE-8F6EBCE4B3CA.jpeg

Then went over to one of our favorite dives for lunch. It is good food for not a lot of cash.

0156D2C1-78BA-420F-BB17-01C44B7742B4.jpeg

After we went over to Ron Jon Surf Shop

E4F97CB6-1B37-4324-A6AA-60F10DC2FFC8.jpeg

The to Cocoa Surf Co.

04740470-2E8D-4217-8F3B-5A63B776F7E3.jpeg
AE410783-30DB-423A-AA3F-3BC42249C2F6.jpeg
18AF84E7-741D-4804-B0C1-5B3C6484122B.jpeg

After we made our way over to the Port, no pics but only Carnival Cruise was in Port. Then we went and stopped at Wally Wierd in Titusville for groceries and back to camp.

While driving around I only noticed a little bit of damage from the hurricane and that was infrastructure, an area of road here and there from the beach erosion.

We are back to camp finishing up dinner and laundry. Will have more to post about tomorrow, not sure what yet, but that’s what we like about vacation.

Snowmedic, what kind of lights do you have in front of tent door? They are nice and bright. Loving the posts!

Theirs are a strand of clear mini Christmas lights. I also have the same hanging inside the tent and a set of blue around the canopy of the tent that we leave on to for a little light to see during our night time CS runs.

52CE9AB5-946B-4441-A317-4006D26B008F.jpeg

I have a video that I took with my IPhone X of the new bypass to get to the Fort. If someone could tell me the easiest way to up load to the thread I will post it. :surfweb:

Today was a day of just hanging around the Fort. Watching lots of people pack up and leave and lots of new folks coming in.

‘Lil Medic did the Mickey tye dye this afternoon there was only 3 others there doing it. If you by one of Disney’s shirts the cost is 18.11, if you supply your own the cost is 5.00.

8641ACB7-913D-4499-AE0E-51C810ADDFCC.jpeg

Just got back from dinner at CiCi’s and getting ready to go to the outdoor movie to watch Wall-E.

I would to start this post of saying :bday: to Savannah, ‘Lil Medic. This trip was her surprise birthday present. She turns 11 today. We are waiting for the bus to take us over to Wilderness Lodge for breakfast at WC. Then spending the rest of the day doing what the birthday girl wants.:love2:

Everyone have a wonderful day and will post more later.

Happy Birthday Little Medic How nice of you to share your birthday trip here with us and at the fort with Mom and Dad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter