*** January 2019 Thread ***

Would love to be added to the list...we're staying at Pop 1/26-2/2 ...thanks!

We have decided to drive (from Michigan!) so I'm busy planning our road trip and all the thing we need to pack for the kids in the car ...

Our TS dining plans as of now are ...

1/27 - BOG lunch
1/28 - Via Napoli dinner
1/29 - Tusker House breakfast, Sanaa dinner
1/30 - Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, Homecomin' dinner
1/31 - Sci-Fi Dine In lunch
2/1 - Ohana dinner

Last edited:
Split stay at Universal and POR!

@ErinBoBerin, thanks, I added you to the roll call!

Would love to be added to the list...we're staying at Pop 1/26-2/2 ...thanks!

We have decided to drive (from Michigan!) so I'm busy planning our road trip and all the thing we need to pack for the kids in the car ...

Our TS dining plans as of now are ...

1/27 - BOG lunch
1/28 - Via Napoli dinner
1/29 - Tusker House breakfast, Sanaa dinner
1/30 - Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, Homecomin' dinner
1/31 - Sci-Fi Dine In lunch
2/1 - Ohana dinner

@Bebella, welcome, and I’ve added you to the roll call! I love Tusker House breakfast - we will be there on 1/11. Can’t wait!

35 days to go! I feel like I usually have my luggage tags by now. Anyone else get them yet??

@tinabina919, here is what my Magical Express email says:

“Approximately 40 days prior to your arrival date to Walt Disney World, your confirmation letter and luggage tags will be scheduled to mail to the address provided. Please expect your mailing to arrive within 7-10 business days.”

So you should get them any day now! I’m at 36 days today so I will be watching the mail for mine, too!

@tinabina919, here is what my Magical Express email says:

“Approximately 40 days prior to your arrival date to Walt Disney World, your confirmation letter and luggage tags will be scheduled to mail to the address provided. Please expect your mailing to arrive within 7-10 business days.”

So you should get them any day now! I’m at 36 days today so I will be watching the mail for mine, too!

I’m at 29 days before we leave, we haven’t received our magical express stuff yet. This may be due to our magical express reservation not transferring to our new reservation. I contacted my travel agent to schedule it again so hopefully soon.

Magicabands are officially processing!

Add me to the list! Last Sunday I convinced hubby to plan another trip so we will be there 1/2-7. We were able to grab a military discounted family suite at ASM. Not my first choice, but we need to the room with a 14 year old son and 17 year old daughter. We will be celebrating her recent acceptance to UGA! We wanted to hold off until the Star Wars expansion but I’m worried daughters schedule won’t allow it, or she won’t want to go. Looking forward to a Christmas morning surprise.

We didn’t get our tickets until last week so missed some FP we wanted. Couldn’t get FOP, so rope drop it is, unless a miracle happens. Got most the meals we wanted, just hoping to snag BOG for lunch.

We haven’t been in four years, unless you count a Girl Scout weekend last year. Hoping it’s still as magical for our family.

Add me to the list! Last Sunday I convinced hubby to plan another trip so we will be there 1/2-7. We were able to grab a military discounted family suite at ASM. Not my first choice, but we need to the room with a 14 year old son and 17 year old daughter. We will be celebrating her recent acceptance to UGA! We wanted to hold off until the Star Wars expansion but I’m worried daughters schedule won’t allow it, or she won’t want to go. Looking forward to a Christmas morning surprise.

We didn’t get our tickets until last week so missed some FP we wanted. Couldn’t get FOP, so rope drop it is, unless a miracle happens. Got most the meals we wanted, just hoping to snag BOG for lunch.

We haven’t been in four years, unless you count a Girl Scout weekend last year. Hoping it’s still as magical for our family.

Welcome, @jthornton94! I’ve added you to the roll call. That will be a great Christmas surprise! We’ve stayed at ASM in the family suites several times and they worked out great for us. Enjoy!

I feel all of you on the missing the early flight/weather concerns... our flight is at 5:50 am out of Buffalo! We are going to set multiple alarms just in case, and the weather will be what will be. I’m trying not to worry too much. Fingers crossed that the weather is bad in Buffalo on our way home and we get stuck in Florida for an extra couple of days! :-)
we are also flying out of Buffalo on January 4th. I booked the 1pm flight and my worst fear is also the weather.

I'm leaving out of Providence on January 4th @ 6:40pm. Guess when we got our first major snow storm in 2018???? Yup, January 4th. Hopefully that doesn't happen again!

28 days left! looks like a lot of us are heading down on the 4th. Best weather wishes to all of us in the northeast ha! My magic bands are being processed so that means they will ship soon. SO PUMPED!

22 days left to go! Magical Express tags came late last week and Magic Bands came on Wednesday.

Even though it's only three weeks away, it feels longer since we still have to get through Christmas. I know it will sneak up on me all of a sudden, though!

Just curious, what shipping service did they use? My post office is terrible.. I would largely prefer UPS or Fedex.
They use USPS, at least for my area. I suppose it’s possible that they use different carriers for different areas though.

Magic bands shipped this morning and snagged a BOG lunch Dessie on the day I needed. Now I just need to adjust dinner otherwise I will miss fireworks at MK. I can’t have that!

I’m down to 26 days left! Still waiting on magical express and magic bands to ship. Hopefully soon though. It’s so odd to know 16 days till Christmas, 26 days till Disney!

Now it says my magicbands order is unavailable...hope that means they are getting ready to ship

Yea it’s definitely getting exciting now! Magic bands were shipped today and luggage tags should be here later.

I’ve watched One Mans Dream and Saving Mr Banks. Any other Walt themed movies I should watch??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!