January 2019!!!

smartblnde

Earning My Ears
FW reservations made for a cabin. Now, impatiently waiting to DO something else! A discount would be tremendously appreciated. : D

I added a meal plan for $1000 for 5, 7 days, when the discounts came out. Now I’m second guessing my choice. Not sure it’s worth it for us!

Just booked a trip for Jan 27-31. Hoping we get to go. Originally booked because I found great airfare, but need to confirm by myself and DH can get the time off before booking the airfare. Now the rates seem to be rising quickly!

*edited to fix autocorrect typos!

Last edited:
We leave on the 19th, but my brain is already checked out from here and I to our resort. Packed boxes to mail, instacart order ready to be sent 4 days prior. Now to monitor the weather..... really, so excited I could bust!!

Leaving the 15th, starting to stress about all the packing. Looks like I am going to need it ALL!!:rotfl2:

What weather app to do you use thats the more accurate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!