January 5,2018 Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise

ministrychick77

insane wrestling fanatic
So no one has started a thread for our cruise yet, so here I am. I also like introductions, so I'll start:

Hi, I'm Becky. I'll be cruising with my boyfriend. No kids, and this is our first Disney cruise (my first in general, his second). He's in his 20's, while I'm in my 30's. We're interested in participating in the FE, and also possibly meeting up with any other childfree people. (If anyone is also a wrestling fan, I'm always down to sit and talk wrestling when I've got the free time.)

Hi! I'm Michelle. I just booked this cruise and am so excited! I am taking my two children (ages 11 and 9) and this is our first Disney Vacation (ever)! We are coming from Ontario, Canada :)
I just learned what the FE is and am very interested as well!

Hello, checking in for the January 5th cruise on the Dream!!

I'm Emilie, and will be traveling with my boyfriend, and are both in our 30s. It's my first cruise ever, and his first since he was 15. This will be his first Disney cruise. We'll be coming from Minnesota. Because it will be the dead of winter back home, we're thinking about going big and spending a few days at Disneyworld after returning from the cruise.

Hi! I just booked this cruise for myself, my wife, and our 2 boys (7 and 4 at time of sailing). We'd love to participate in the fish extender! My boys have been on two cruises but never a Disney cruise. They love characters and they are finally old enough to really enjoy the separate kids activities. We are coming from Tennessee!

Hello,
We are just getting everything in order to book. It'll be myself (turned 50 on a Disney cruise earlier this year :) and four 19-21 year olds! We would love to join a FE. Most of us have cruised before. This will be our first as gold Castaway Cay members (I'll keep you posted if we get any good deals). We are coming from Wisconsin.

Hi there we are DVC members but our first Disney Cruise. Cruising with my Hubby and Kids ages 10 and 12. Interested in Fish Extenders too! Looks very fun. We are from Alberta Canada.

Hi! I'm Michelle. I just booked this cruise and am so excited! I am taking my two children (ages 11 and 9) and this is our first Disney Vacation (ever)! We are coming from Ontario, Canada :)
I just learned what the FE is and am very interested as well!
Canadians here too! Our Kids will be 10 and 12.

Have any of you been on a Disney cruise before? I've been wondering if there will still be Christmas type things going on since it is so close to Christmas.

The very merry time will not be on the ship. It comes down at the end of the cruise that is over christmas.

Hi! I'm Jen and we just booked this cruise to celebrate my sister's 30th birthday! It will be myself and my husband (traveling from Ohio), my sister and her husband and our parents (all traveling from New York). This is the first Disney cruise for all of us. I just learned about Fish Extenders and don't know much about it, but looks like something we'd be interested in participating in! Any tips or advice would be appreciated!

Hi there we are DVC members but our first Disney Cruise. Cruising with my Hubby and Kids ages 10 and 12. Interested in Fish Extenders too! Looks very fun. We are from Alberta Canada.
We are DVC Members cruising on points from Monterey, California.

I'm Don and I'll be taking my older son (<- that little guy in my avatar) for his eighth birthday. It'll be his first cruise and my first Disney Cruise. We're also spending six nights at Port Orleans French Quarter when we get back from the cruise. We're from New Jersey.

Hey, all! My DW, 2 DDs (11 and 5), and myself will be on this sailing! This will be our 2nd DCL. Our first was back in Oct. 2011, and it was on that cruise that I learned our second DD was on her way! It was also on that cruise that I debuted my Captain Jack Sparrow costume for Pirate Night. I can't wait to reprise my CJS role back where it all began.

We are from the Chicagoland area; western suburbs. I'm sure that by the time our sailing date rolls around, we will definitely be looking forward to escaping another Chicago winter. On our day in Nassau, my wife and I are planning to renew our vows. We have been married 20 years this year. We were supposed to be renewing our vows in Hawai'i for our 15th, but those plans got delayed due to the arrival of DD #2.

Not sure yet if we will participate in the FE. Most of our luggage will already be quite packed with costumes for Pirate Night (we take costumes seriously in this family) and our outfits for the vow renewal. But we might bring a couple Chicago-themed treats to place in FEs even if we don't hang one ourselves. We'll see.

Can't wait for cruise day and hope to meet a lot of you!

Hey hey everybody! My name is Emily, I will be traveling with my husband Bryan and we have no kids. This will be our first Disney cruise and my second his first. I wanna play FE but am kinda clueless on the actual process. Jan 5 is my 38th birthday! And we will be spending 5 nights in the parks after. We live in Texas, originally from CA. Been to Disneyland hundreds of times but only once to Florida. I'm so pumped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter