January Deals for Non AP???

lizzy46

Earning My Ears
When do the deals come out for January if you are not an AP. I am planning our trip and everyone has told me that the deals for January are out on 10/28, but that was only for APs. Also I have heard that CBR closed, which is where I was planning on staying is this true. I have not heard about this. HELP PLEASE!!!

Heather:confused: :confused: :confused:

Not sure when the non AP codes will come out for January but according to mousesavers.com, Caribbean Beach resort will be reopening on December 21st. They closed for rehab on Old Port Royale so you should be able to book it for January. Good luck!

Check mousesavers for room discount rates too. I think DC rates were released a few months ago. You might want to look for AAA rates, if that applies to you.

Originally posted by lizzy46
When do the deals come out for January if you are not an AP. I am planning our trip and everyone has told me that the deals for January are out on 10/28, but that was only for APs. Also I have heard that CBR closed, which is where I was planning on staying is this true. I have not heard about this. HELP PLEASE!!!

Heather:confused: :confused: :confused:

DC and AAA rates for Jan have been out for a few months now. I believe AAA room only rates for the moderates are 20% off.

My understanding is that CBR will be reopening on Dec 21st.

We had CSR booked for $106 a night plus tax using the AAA room only discount. I have changed to an AP discount of $79 a night plus tax but if AP is not an option for you go ahead and try for AAA in the meantime(assuming you have AAA of course).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter