Jenny and Dave's SBP Escape Wedding 05/12- Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpcotSweetHrts0512

Mouseketeer
Ok everybody! I'm ready to post some pics! As I've mentioned before, we had an Escape wedding at SBP. We used Disney as our photographers and we had an Epcot portrait shoot the morning of our wedding. We loved everything about our wedding, it was perfect and definitely was above and beyond what we expected.

This is my DH Dave and me normally:

Picture010.jpg

Here are a few pics in the Boardwalk lobby right before our wedding. My brother took these pictures and I'm not sure he entirely knew how to work my camera, so some of these are not the best shots.

DSC01111.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

DSC01265.jpg

Here is the link to our wedding pictures through Disney:
https://www.collages.net/ConsumerSite/GuestLogin.aspx?eventcode=339651

If you have any questions, just let me know, I would be happy to answer anything! Enjoy! :)

Congrats! :cheer2: :cheer2:
You looked gorgeous! I love the ones of you in front of the red wall!
It looks like an amazing day, Can't wait to read all about it!!

Thanks for posting your link, I think after seeing your photos this should definately put the Disney Photography debate to rest!

All the best to you and your husband!

You look absolutely stunning!!
--------

:mic: :mic: Public Service Announcement: In favor of the gals who find this early tomorrow, please post MORE PICS!!!!

I demand them. :cool2: (those are my MIB shades :confused3)

-------

Just teasing! But seriously, we'll need more pics. :rotfl: I'd love some of little details -- I love all the little things! Your flower girl was precious!! I love the bridal shot of you by the window. What building is that? I LOVE the red wall ones too, that color is BRILLIANT! Were those awesome building outdoor ones in Epcot or at a resort (looks a bit like morocco, but I've never been to most of the resorts...:confused3)

Did you have a disneymoon too?

Your pictures are great and I can wait to hear more about your wedding and your honeymoon!! Details!!! (sure am demanding this morning, eh? :confused3)

Subscribing! :hyper:

Your pictures are absolutely amazing! You look so beautiful. Thanks for the link!!

What did you do after the ceremony?

I loved your bouquet!! And your flower girls hat! Too adorable! Did Disney Floral make that for you? Do you mind if I ask how much it cost??

Disney Photography did a great job on your pictures!! They are beautiful! Do you know who your photographer was??

Jennifer

Your pics turned out so amazing! I absolutely love your necklace. You looked so beautiful! :goodvibes Congratulations!!

You look absolutely stunning!!
--------

:mic: :mic: Public Service Announcement: In favor of the gals who find this early tomorrow, please post MORE PICS!!!!

I demand them. :cool2: (those are my MIB shades :confused3)

-------

Just teasing! But seriously, we'll need more pics. :rotfl: I'd love some of little details -- I love all the little things! Your flower girl was precious!! I love the bridal shot of you by the window. What building is that? I LOVE the red wall ones too, that color is BRILLIANT! Were those awesome building outdoor ones in Epcot or at a resort (looks a bit like morocco, but I've never been to most of the resorts...:confused3)

Did you have a disneymoon too?

Your pictures are great and I can wait to hear more about your wedding and your honeymoon!! Details!!! (sure am demanding this morning, eh? :confused3)

Subscribing! :hyper:

Thank you!! Yes, all of the pictures in the ceremony were taken at the Boardwalk resort. I really like the window shots too, they might be my favorite! We took those on the way to the elevator to actually get to the Boardwalk. I really loved how we got so many different shots with the bench, red wall, window, etc. and didn't wander very far at all at the resort. For our Disneymoon, we stayed at POFQ for a week and then went on a 4-night Disney cruise, and then came back and spent one more day in the World before going home!

I loved your bouquet!! And your flower girls hat! Too adorable! Did Disney Floral make that for you? Do you mind if I ask how much it cost??

Disney Photography did a great job on your pictures!! They are beautiful! Do you know who your photographer was??

Jennifer

Thank you! Yes, Disney made the flower girl halo! There are 3 to choose from, I think we got the least expensive one... $85. They go all the way up to $125 I believe. I loved my bouquet too! They actually gave me a different bouquet for my ceremony because the florist said that they didn't think the bouquet I got for my Epcot photoshoot was up to par on the quality they wanted for me (I thought the first bouquet I got was beautiful and perfect, lol!). Our photographer was Joe Duncan. He was very sweet and made me feel really good about taking my pictures... I got a little nervous at the Epcot portraits because I had never gotten my pictures taken proffessionally.

You looked absolutely gorgeous! Your pictures are stunning! Congratulations and best wishes to you both! :love:
BTW, Don't you LOVE the new photo website? It seems much easier to navigate, don' t you think?

You looked absolutely gorgeous! Your pictures are stunning! Congratulations and best wishes to you both! :love:
BTW, Don't you LOVE the new photo website? It seems much easier to navigate, don' t you think?

Thanks! Yes, I really like the website! I like that you can see all the little thumbnails at once and then just click on the one you want to see... so much easier than having click through all of them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter