Jeopardy Showdown 1/7/20

Woohoo! #TeamJames

I'm with you on TeamJames! If anyone watched the special on Alex Trebek and Jeopardy last week, he said when he is ready to retire, he will just tell the producers to leave him 30 seconds of airtime at the end of a show. That he would say a few words and that would be it. I don't think he will do it during the GOAT shows though!

I enjoy watching all 3 of them, so it is going to be difficult for me to have a favorite. I really think this is Alex' swan song. I watched the interview with Michael Straham and all indications are there that this will be it. And don't know if anyone else has noticed but his voice is getting worse each episode. He will be very hard to replace.......

I find it funny that ABC hasn't aired Jeopardy in syndication for years but all of a sudden they're gonna air this?

Jeopardy was on ABC before...there was a Super Jeopardy tournament on the network back in the summer of 1990.

Team Brad here. Got my Coryat scorekeeper ready to play along with the games.

I know it's been on ABC before but the past few years it's been airing on Fox.

I'm with you on TeamJames! If anyone watched the special on Alex Trebek and Jeopardy last week, he said when he is ready to retire, he will just tell the producers to leave him 30 seconds of airtime at the end of a show. That he would say a few words and that would be it. I don't think he will do it during the GOAT shows though!

I watched it and found it fascinating! All the work that led into the show - and the story with merv Griffin and Brandos piano ! I do believe this will be his swan song - will be missed as host !

I was curious about where it is aired in different areas, and found out some facts. In 7 of the top 10 largest markets, it is aired on ABC. (This comes from Matt Carberry and was published in Aug or Sept of 2019.)

ABC 52 stations (24.8%) has 41.6% of the viewers
NBC 70 stations (33.3%) has 24.7%
CBS 71 stations (33.8%) has 22.4%
FOX 12 stations (5.7%) has 6.1%
IND stations make up 3 (1.4%) and have 5%

I was curious about where it is aired in different areas, and found out some facts. In 7 of the top 10 largest markets, it is aired on ABC. (This comes from Matt Carberry and was published in Aug or Sept of 2019.)

ABC 52 stations (24.8%) has 41.6% of the viewers
NBC 70 stations (33.3%) has 24.7%
CBS 71 stations (33.8%) has 22.4%
FOX 12 stations (5.7%) has 6.1%
IND stations make up 3 (1.4%) and have 5%

Western Maryland here..we get it on ABC at 7:30 every week nite, reruns on Saturdays

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter