Jet blue on sale dates?

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
I used to be able to find on jetblue's website when certain dates were going on sale. I cannot seem to find it could somebody help? I know right now they are on sale through I think Feb 18th

They are out thru February 14th, 2018 only. I need a R/T Feb 16th returning Feb 26th, 2018.

They don't post the next date until about 2-3 weeks before the schedule is to open.

Will they post that on the main page? I am not familiar with how Jet Blue's website works and I would like to book for the end of February. If I just keep checking the main page will I see it the date posted?

Generally if your a trueblue member they often send emails. I usually get my info on the disboards. Also waiting for late February.

Will they post that on the main page? I am not familiar with how Jet Blue's website works and I would like to book for the end of February. If I just keep checking the main page will I see it the date posted?
Yes, it will be posted on the main page, usually on the left side towards the bottom. It usually says something like "Let's Make A Date".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter