JetBlue 2020 schedule PVD-MCO

PrincessDJC

Earning My Ears
JetBlue just released summer 2020 dates. Usually they have 2 flights from PVD-MCO (one early morning and one evening). I’m only seeing one flight now. Is that it or do the release more later? Wondering if I should book now if there is only one flight daily? Thoughts?

A couple weeks ago someone pointed out on another thread that PVD was down to one flight a day at the end of their last release. I want to say up until sometime in May they still have 2 flights a day.

It might be they they have decided to only go with one flight a day in the summer and they will add the second flight back in the fall. Airlines will do this seasonally on some routes. In the winter they might have more flights to a ski destination and in the summer they will not have as many to a warmer climate. JetBlue has a flight in the summer only from Seattle to Anchorage. They had a flight that would arrive into SEA from BOS and that aircraft would sit over night. Due to demand they started flying from SEA to ANC and back and the flight still gets back in time to make the trip it would do in the morning. Maybe in PVD the summer flights to MCO haven't been selling as well as expected so they utilize that aircraft on a route that has the demand in the summer?

Only 2 flights/day 6AM and 5:30PM for our trip in April. We flew JB from PVD in 2013 and seemed like there were 3-4 flights/day.
2016 trip, options on JB did not work for us, flew SW and there were a lot more flights/day than there are now. We are staying away from SW, afraid if we booked on a regular 737 but when the FAA lifts the ban on MAX8's, SW might change the aircraft and just do not want to be on a MAX 8.

Are the airlines cutting back on flights from PVD-MCO?

Ended up booking Delta out of Boston, I can live with the cost of the fares. We live west of Boston and Logan is so much more convenient for us.

JetBlue just released summer 2020 dates. Usually they have 2 flights from PVD-MCO (one early morning and one evening). I’m only seeing one flight now. Is that it or do the release more later? Wondering if I should book now if there is only one flight daily? Thoughts?
If LAX>MCO is any indication, the answer is no; they will not release more later.

JetBlue had 3 non-stops from LAX to MCO for several years. Then cut that to one. Then cut that to five days a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts